• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Is another running joke gonna be that David has the smallest dick out of all the adult characters? Lol)
kuuga-thumbs-up-kamen-rider-kuuga-thumbs-up.gif

Rory blushed, "Can we please stop talking about the size of my dick...? Specifically the size of David's dick... Nobody wants to hear that."

"The data that can be gathered on one's penis size is rather valuable in my book. Might even help me design a weapon to fight back a succubus without physical violence, if you get what I mean." R.O.B said.

"What a fine crew we've got here!" Og said, laughing out loud.

"Belial's out there fighting for his life, let's not throw around his name when we're talking about dick sizes," David said flatly.

"Rory right, let's just the subject"
"OK, but like, first, we've gotta get something straight..." Rory went over to David and pulled him over to a more private spot.

"So like, we aren't gonna like, make this a thing, right? Because I know you saw me doing my uh... business... And Pandora's Actor keeps bringing up the size of my dick, and I don't want there to be any discord because my dick is big-" Rory said, genuinely wanting to clear up any bullshit.

"OK, but like, first, we've gotta get something straight..." Rory went over to David and pulled him over to a more private spot.

"So like, we aren't gonna like, make this a thing, right? Because I know you saw me doing my uh... business... And Pandora's Actor keeps bringing up the size of my dick, and I don't want there to be any discord because my dick is big-" Rory said, genuinely wanting to clear up any bullshit.
"Rory, I'm over it. You got a big dick. I don't. I wouldn't bring it up if Pandora didn't yell about it to everyone we meet"

"I'm not jealous. Well....I am....but I ain't holding it against you."

"....look Rory, it's a....it's a guy thing alright?"

"But...this won't become a thing. Like I said, I wouldn't even pay attention to it if everyone didn't keep bringing it up"
"Alright man," Rory said, shrugging.

"We aren't like... friends, but we both obviously don't want to develop some shit that hinders us in like combat and stuff, team-wise. Glad we're on the same page about that..." She said.
"Hey Metatron! How big do you think your boyfriend's dick is?" Pandora's Actor called to Lance
"One, I have never been in a romantic relationship. Two, how the hell should I know how large the mortal's genitalia are?" Metatron said, "I am not a ******* freak, doppelganger. That isn't something I want to know..."

"Alright man," Rory said, shrugging.

"We aren't like... friends, but we both obviously don't want to develop some shit that hinders us in like combat and stuff, team-wise. Glad we're on the same page about that..." She said.
"Yeah of course." David said shrugging.

"Out of all the things we've done to each other, do you think the size of our dick's would really be what broke our team?" David said, chuckling.

"Oh~ The Seraphim is innocent like a child~ let's give them some adult knowledge!" Pandora's Actor said

"You see, when your thirsting after someone that means you want their genitalia right into your ass, mouth, and pussy if you got it!" Pandora's Actor said
"Ew. The day I let that mortal put his genitalia near me is the day I cut them off..." Metatron said, gagging slightly.

"Hey, people are petty. You've done some stupid shit, so have I, so I'm just making sure this doesn't **** with us." Rory said.

"Fair enough Rory" David shrugged.

"But you don't gotta sweat the small stuff! I've been with ya long enough that I wouldn't start throwing shit because of something petty"

"Ew. The day I let that mortal put his genitalia near me is the day I cut them off..." Metatron said, gagging slightly.

"erm...why don't we just stop talking about this!" Lance said quickly, though his voice had a hint if disappointment to it.

"So, that's the current situation..." Masayoshi said, "And seeing as I was prevented by Kill-Gaia in returning to the past to fix... that one issue, I doubt I'd be capable of generating enough of an effect on the future to adequately affect probability in our favor. That is, assuming he doesn't prevent me from doing that as well..."

"Well, given what we know about pre-events and pre-eventus abilities, I think it could be possible," A feminine voice with a British accent responded, "However, the issue becomes determining how to further the potency of pre-eventus abilities like your probability manipulation and reality warping to reach further into the future."

WCCFbayonetta32.jpg

"With all due respect, you have no idea on if the limitation on pre-eventus abilities is something bestowed by the Star Gods or some entity comparable in power that can provide a limitation to that degree..." A sultry feminine voice spoke, "If we look further at the evolution of pre-eventus abilities, they appear to have grown in quantity and not so much so in quality. We can see more futures and possibilities, but not further into the future to the very end. There are still events beyond our precognition that we can't account for even with maximum effort dedicated to seeing them."

Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Manuela-Tea-Party-Guide-FE3H-Tea-Time.png

"But the fact that there is qualitative growth regarding the distance with which the distance can be seen means that there is still room for improvement," The British woman rebutted, "Assuming there's a wall doesn't account for the variable that really none of us have trained the ability to see more distant, far off dangers, but rather that we opted to train ourselves to detect a greater amount of immediate dangers. If anything, it's not a weakness of our pre-eventus abilities, but a weakness in our own strategic thinking."

"I would argue the lack of hyper-precognizant Masayoshi present at this council proves that there was good reason to make that call strategically. If there is such a one who has survived to this point, they're absent for the time being," The other female countered, "We have 919,243,254,465,282,436,496,919,932,850,923,499,005,616,001,610 current members in this council and all have utilized our standard strategy when evolving their pre-eventus abilities. While correlation does not equal causation, there is a direct causation with their abilities alerting them of immediate dangers that allowed them to live and progress up to their current points, something that would have been underdeveloped had one chosen to focus more on long-term precognition."

"Girls, girls, you're both pretty..." A masculine voice interjected, "And intelligent, as any Masayoshi should be... I propose that we test both hypotheses, as you both present valid points. Perhaps we could visit an isolated timeline, one where the Masayoshi of that timeline dies off before properly getting a chance to utilize their powers... Or perhaps we view all the timelines of hyper-precognizant Masayoshi and run simulations of them compared to the more versatile pre-cognizant Masayoshi such as ourselves..."

95e.jpg

"Wait a sec, a male Masayoshi?" Masayoshi asked, "I figured it'd have to be statistically possible at some point, but I never thought I'd see one..."

"They do make up a quarter of the council, but for the most part, the males go by Masashi," He answered, "Myself included. Now, out of the possible options laid out for testing hyper-precognizant and hyper pre-eventus abilities as a whole, I'd propose the simulations as the safest option."

"I'm down for that. I do hope that there are Star Gods limiting the ability, though..." A Scottish female voice responded, almost sounding like it was in between Masayoshi and Val's voices, "If I could beat the Goddess of Power, there's really nothing I can't break past!"

f7f4674a78cf3bde20c676d5796aae6f.jpg

"Wait, there's a version of me that did what?" Masayoshi asked.

"I sure did!" The Scottish Masayoshi answered, "I defeated Valdagyðja in a fight, and took her place! Though, I opted for a title that better fit what I want to be known as: Gyðja Viskunnar, Goddess of Wisdom. And since I'm bored, I'd be more than happy to help personally test these hypotheses. And since I'm bored, I'll do you one better: when my research is complete, I'll examine a potential composite between the two findings that's been optimized for peak performance in combat, support, and practically any other category you can think of. I'm getting excited just thinking about fighting it and seeing how strong it is!"

"I've been done with it. Pandora just likes to be a clown" David said, turning to Og.

"You want somethin?"
"Well, Y'see, with yer little dick measuring contest in the back of me vessel we've wasted quite the bit of time!" Og said, throwing a harpoon gun towards David. "Before nightfall, we'll need to do a little bit of huntin', Y'see."

"Hunting for what, specifically?" Gabriel asked, crossing her legs as she floated in the air.

"Whatever lay below these sands, young lassy." Og said, "Lot's of loot to be found, many creatures to be slain before we reach our destination."

"Speaking of that, what even is this place? We're obviously still in the Dream World, but where in it? I've never been in a desert this bloody hot..." Gabriel asked.

"Yep, my shitty sensors aren't recognizing this place, even with all the ten tremilliatrecendotrigintillion years worth of knowledge you crammed into my metallic skull, mom." R.O.B said to Gabriel.

"Ugh, don't call me that..." Gabriel said, shivering in disgust.

"It ain't obvious, aye?" Og asked, confused.

"Well, Y'see, with yer little dick measuring contest in the back of me vessel we've wasted quite the bit of time!" Og said, throwing a harpoon gun towards David. "Before nightfall, we'll need to do a little bit of huntin', Y'see."

"Hunting for what, specifically?" Gabriel asked, crossing her legs as she floated in the air.

"Whatever lay below these sands, young lassy." Og said, "Lot's of loot to be found, many creatures to be slain before we reach our destination."

"Speaking of that, what even is this place? We're obviously still in the Dream World, but where in it? I've never been in a desert this bloody hot..." Gabriel asked.

"Yep, my shitty sensors aren't recognizing this place, even with all the ten tremilliatrecendotrigintillion years worth of knowledge you crammed into my metallic skull, mom." R.O.B said to Gabriel.

"Ugh, don't call me that..." Gabriel said, shivering in disgust.

"It ain't obvious, aye?" Og asked, confused.
".....no, it isn't obvious at all. Where the hell are we?"

(Does this weird desert place represent writer's block, or the shortage of ideas, with the desert being a metaphor for how the rivers of creativity run dry, leaving you with a frustration that exhausts a creative mind like heat in the desert?)
(No. I've been planning this arc since the last one began bro don't rush me 😭)

Back