• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah, but I don't know what it actually is..." Gabriel said as Rory walked over to her, "I've been getting the same feeling. It's coming from over there." Rory said, pointing to the west as she immediately began running at top speed.

"Somebody is eager..." Gabriel thought as her wings sprouted out and she began flying at top speed, R.O.B easily following them by running.

"I can definitely feel it vividly..." Rory thought, her face contorting from discomfort as they get ever closer to their destination. "Belial and Kill-Gaia are fighting... And with that, reality itself is contorting. That's what it feels like, at least..." Rory thought, clenching her fists.

"Maybe Kiara will be there... I haven't seen her in so long! I hope she's okay... God, I've said that over a thousand times." Rory thought as they finally reached their destination.

It was a giant portal... No, it seemed more like a tear in reality itself. It was getting smaller, but it was also simultaneously growing, as if the world was trying to repair itself but the wound only kept growing.

"Woah..." Gabriel thought, weirdly attracted to the growing wound in reality.

"It's most likely dangerous. Probably a 90% chance it's dangerous. Check that, 100% chance." R.O.B said, causing Gabriel to sigh.

"I don't know if it's particularly dangerous, and I don't know how to close it. The only way we find out is if we go through it." Gabriel said.

"OW! ****, that's hot!" Rory immediately started flying in the air as soon as her feet touched the ground.

"What the hell?" What awaited the group was a desert that seemed to stretch onward forever under a sun that seemed way too close...

R.O.B was unaffected by the heat in terms of pain, but his feet were melting rather quickly, so Gabriel simply used her telekinesis to make him float.

"Thanks. Can't feel shit since I'm a ******* robot but I imagine it is unfathomably hot." R.O.B said.

"Your damn right it is, what kind of ******* desert is this..." Gabriel retracted her wings so they wouldn't burn up.

"OW! ****, that's hot!" Rory immediately started flying in the air as soon as her feet touched the ground.

"What the hell?" What awaited the group was a desert that seemed to stretch onward forever under a sun that seemed way too close...

R.O.B was unaffected by the heat in terms of pain, but his feet were melting rather quickly, so Gabriel simply used her telekinesis to make him float.

"Thanks. Can't feel shit since I'm a ******* robot but I imagine it is unfathomably hot." R.O.B said.

"Your damn right it is, what kind of ******* desert is this..." Gabriel retracted her wings so they wouldn't burn up.
David jumped upward as well, his feet burning.

"******* hell" he shouted, sweat already forming on his shirtless chest, which began evaporating almost immediately, causing steam to radiate from his body.

Rory tried to touch the ground again, only to have her skin burn and instantly regenerate. It seemed as if the sun was getting closer by the second...

"Well, that's a predicament..." Rory then turned back to the portal, which was violently fluctuating in terms of size. She thought of going back, but immediately opted against it.

"I'm gonna head forward." She said.

"HAH! Headin' forward, lassy? You'd be lucky to make it a day in this here desert with you and yer friends slowin' yourselves down!" A voice said, an enormous camel walking up to them, so large that they couldn't see who was actually riding it. The sand eventually became so hot that it began to literally bubble and boil.

"You fellas looking fer assistance? Yah ain't go no transport so you can join me caravan! For a small fee, of course." Said the voice.

"HAH! Headin' forward, lassy? You'd be lucky to make it a day in this here desert with you and yer friends slowin' yourselves down!" A voice said, an enormous camel walking up to them, so large that they couldn't see who was actually riding it. The sand eventually became so hot that it began to literally bubble and boil.

"You fellas looking fer assistance? Yah ain't go no transport so you can join me caravan! For a small fee, of course." Said the voice.
"Oh?"

David looked at the camel.

"How much are ya charging, Camel man?" David asked

"Money ain't got no value in these parts, aye fellas. What I be wantin' from yah is a little bit of help in my endeavors in this here desert. The sun get's closer and closer by the second, y'see! This'll help me keep it from crashing into us. Not like I imagine that'd do much to higher-dimensional beings such as yerselves! Haha!" Said the man.

"Money ain't got no value in these parts, aye fellas. What I be wantin' from yah is a little bit of help in my endeavors in this here desert. The sun get's closer and closer by the second, y'see! This'll help me keep it from crashing into us. Not like I imagine that'd do much to higher-dimensional beings such as yerselves! Haha!" Said the man.
"Well it might not kill us, but I don't want the people around here to die. I'd be glad to help ya man" David said, nodding.

"Considerin' that just the heat from the blazing ball of sunshine is givin' yah a sunburn in mere seconds big man, it may just kill us if it crashes into us," R.O.B said, sounding sarcastic as they floated up to the top of the enormous camel.

07d0da5e74fcee561ca6adbcc060bb6e.jpg

"The mechanical man speaks truths, haha! Y'see myself I'd just ascended a few months ago and the thing is still givin' me trouble, so I imagine you ain't got much time without me help. Tha' name is Og." The man said, his legs crossed as he sat on the back of the giant camel.

"Well, I did's me a little magick is all I say." Og said to David, "And don't worry about yer friend with the mask and the hat, just cause ye have a smaller **** then yer friend over there don't mean the wifey loves yah any less."
"......"

"As long as my wife is fine with it, that's all the matters" David said, trying to push the thought of Rory's **** out of his mind.

Back