• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Well, when your an old man in a group filled with young hot people then you sort of stand out as quite ugly... Not like it mattered to me, though." Metatron said, "Whether your young or old, it isn't as if it affects our contract."
“…I suppose your right, Metatron” Lance sighed

"Well, when your an old man in a group filled with young hot people then you sort of stand out as quite ugly... Not like it mattered to me, though." Metatron said, "Whether your young or old, it isn't as if it affects our contract."

As soon as King Tiger went to grab her, Rory ducked down, avoiding his attempts at grabbing her.

"I don't have time for this... Why did I even agree to this spar, again? That's right, because I need to train..." She thought, "But against someone weaker than me that doesn't do much..." Rory thought. "Should I just stop it here...? It's not like I want to hurt the guy..."

Rory immediately jumped up, kicking David in the nuts with all her might.
David, the absolute mad lad, used his body control to harden his nuts, while simultaneously covering them in a forcefield drastically increasing their durability as he took Rory’s attack head on. his eyes turned bloodshot as he barely stopped himself from yelling in pain.

“Rory….”

“….What the **** was that?” David said.

“….I got a wife…ya know…”

David, the absolute mad lad, used his body control to harden his nuts, while simultaneously covering them in a forcefield drastically increasing their durability as he took Rory’s attack head on. his eyes turned bloodshot as he barely stopped himself from yelling in pain.

“Rory….”

“….What the **** was that?” David said.

“….I got a wife…ya know…”
"I was trying to see if that would get you to go down... I sorta realized this spar is generally pointless for me..." Rory said awkwardly.

"I was trying to see if that would get you to go down... I sorta realized this spar is generally pointless for me..." Rory said awkwardly.
“…..”

“…THEN USE YOUR ******* WORDS WOMEN!” David shouted.

“******* hell. If ya don’t want to help me train, just say so. I’ll go train by myself or find my wife or somethin” David said.

David calmed himself down.

“Look, Rory, I know your going through a lot after what’s happened. If you got more important stuff to do, then that’s fine. Ain’t trying to waste your time”

A 500 meter tall flaming demon-like-thing suddenly landed on King Tiger before it let out a death screech as Yharon dug his way out of it, newfound power radiating from him

"So, what did I miss?" Yharon asked
"...I'd ask why you came out killing a demon but I think I already know the answer." Rory proceeded to provide exposition on what had happened to Yharon as I'm to lazy to actually write it out.

"...It may have also been because it was sort of funny-" Rory mumbled under her breath.
“….”

“whatever Rory” David said flatly.

A 500 meter tall flaming demon-like-thing suddenly landed on King Tiger before it let out a death screech as Yharon dug his way out of it, newfound power radiating from him

"So, what did I miss?" Yharon asked
David dug himself out of the demon, seemingly unbothered by the giant thing landing on top of him.

“Haven’t seen you in a while, Yharon”

Rory let out a sigh, "I don't have time for this shit..." She said as she walked off, searching for the source of that feeling she was getting. "It's obviously involved with Belial... I just have to find where it is."

Through her search, she met up with Gabriel. "Oh, hey." The angel said, tinkering with some machines.

"Uh, what are you workin' on...?" Rory asked her daughter.

"A robot." Gabriel said bluntly, "A robot." Rory responded, to which Gabriel nodded. "Why?"

"To clear my head... I've been getting this feeling as soon as Belial gave me this ring. The feeling that something bad is really close... Like, physically close." Gabriel said, to which Rory's eyes widened.

"I've... been getting the same feeling. Maybe it's because we're both a sort of Apoptosis...?" Rory said, "That may be it, but for now, I'm gonna finish this robot." Gabriel said. "Uh, what even is it? Like, what is it supposed to do...?" Rory asked, noticing the large mass of mechanical armor.

"It's meant to keep me company and be really good with weapons, but obviously life doesn't go the way we expect it to." Eventually, Gabriel finished her little science project.

"Hi. I am R.O.B. I am a Robot." Said the machine.

"****, that's all your programmed to say..." Gabriel thought, "R.O.B, go say hi to Rory." She ordered.

"Hi. I am R.O.B. I am a Robot." The robot greeted Rory.

"Uh, Hi. I am Rory. I'm a human... sorta." Rory said, R.O.B's extremely monotone voice making her feel awkward.

Yharon proceeded to teleport and drop kick David right in the ass, landing on his feet with a chuckle

"Well, it appears I've just kicked your ass, and I don't believe I'm your wife..." Yharon then continued on a far more serious note

"As for why I don't seem too emotionally affected if a king looks to be distraught or upset it would upset his people even more then a bloodthirsty tyrant would." Yharon told David

Rory let out a sigh, "I don't have time for this shit..." She said as she walked off, searching for the source of that feeling she was getting. "It's obviously involved with Belial... I just have to find where it is."

Through her search, she met up with Gabriel. "Oh, hey." The angel said, tinkering with some machines.

"Uh, what are you workin' on...?" Rory asked her daughter.

"A robot." Gabriel said bluntly, "A robot." Rory responded, to which Gabriel nodded. "Why?"

"To clear my head... I've been getting this feeling as soon as Belial gave me this ring. The feeling that something bad is really close... Like, physically close." Gabriel said, to which Rory's eyes widened.

"I've... been getting the same feeling. Maybe it's because we're both a sort of Apoptosis...?" Rory said, "That may be it, but for now, I'm gonna finish this robot." Gabriel said. "Uh, what even is it? Like, what is it supposed to do...?" Rory asked, noticing the large mass of mechanical armor.

"It's meant to keep me company and be really good with weapons, but obviously life doesn't go the way we expect it to." Eventually, Gabriel finished her little science project.

"Hi. I am R.O.B. I am a Robot." Said the machine.

"****, that's all your programmed to say..." Gabriel thought, "R.O.B, go say hi to Rory." She ordered.

"Hi. I am R.O.B. I am a Robot." The robot greeted Rory.

"Uh, Hi. I am Rory. I'm a human... sorta." Rory said, R.O.B's extremely monotone voice making her feel awkward.
"Would you like help with modulating his systems Gabriel?" Draedon asked the Archangel

Yharon proceeded to teleport and drop kick David right in the ass, landing on his feet with a chuckle

"Well, it appears I've just kicked your ass, and I don't believe I'm your wife..." Yharon then continued on a far more serious note

"As for why I don't seem too emotionally affected if a king looks to be distraught or upset it would upset his people even more then a bloodthirsty tyrant would." Yharon told David
"Yharon, if you just came back to be a dick, please **** off to whatever you were doing for the past like, month" David said bluntly, standing up from the ground.

"I'm gonna go train. if you ain't trying to help with that, then get outta my face, dude." David said flatly.

"Not really," Gabriel said, shrugging. "He isn't meant to do much, anyway. R.O.B, say something else besides what you just said." Gabriel ordered.

"Hi. **** you. Eat shit. Die. I am R.O.B." R.O.B said, running away.

"Well, there he goes," Gabriel said, shrugging once more.

"Hi. I am R.O.B." R.O.B said to David as he ran around him in circles, "I am R.O.B and I am better than you. Nice to meet you, I am R.O.B. R.O.B is my name, tell me yours. I am R.O.B" Said R.O.B in an extremely monotone voice.

"Yharon, if you just came back to be a dick, please **** off to whatever you were doing for the past like, month" David said bluntly, standing up from the ground.

"I'm gonna go train. if you ain't trying to help with that, then get outta my face, dude." David said flatly.
"Then the front lines are the place to be. Seems like every other day a new and stronger being pops up. And I've been evacuating people and training for the last month, I'll throw you to the Frontline if you want." Yharon responded
"Not really," Gabriel said, shrugging. "He isn't meant to do much, anyway. R.O.B, say something else besides what you just said." Gabriel ordered.

"Hi. I am R.O.B." R.O.B said to David as he ran around him in circles, "I am R.O.B and I am better than you. Nice to meet you, I am R.O.B. R.O.B is my name, tell me yours. I am R.O.B" Said R.O.B in an extremely monotone voice.
"Yet he could be a powerful weapon of war. Grant him a true personality and consciousness and you'll have an ally." Draedon said

David looked at the robot.

"....."

David sighed.

"hey ROB. I'm David" David said. Crossing his arms.

"What's a robot like you doing around here. You one of Dreadons inventions or somethin?"

"Then the front lines are the place to be. Seems like every other day a new and stronger being pops up. And I've been evacuating people and training for the last month, I'll throw you to the Frontline if you want." Yharon responded
David thought about this.

"Yeah...that sounds good, actually." David said.

David looked at the robot.

"....."

David sighed.

"hey ROB. I'm David" David said. Crossing his arms.

"What's a robot like you doing around here. You one of Dreadons inventions or somethin?"
"I am R.O.B. R.O.B was made by tiny woman, not other robot. R.O.B is R.O.B, and he is better than David and he always was." R.O.B said, still running around him in circles, still sounding extremely monotone.

Gabriel sighed, "Don't mind him... I made him to clear my head." She said, walking up to David.

"I am R.O.B. R.O.B was made by tiny woman, not other robot. R.O.B is R.O.B, and he is better than David and he always was." R.O.B said, still running around him in circles, still sounding extremely monotone.

Gabriel sighed, "Don't mind him... I made him to clear my head." She said, walking up to David.
"....yeah ROB, sure you are" David said, shaking his head.

he glanced at Gabriel.

"....you doing alright, Gabriel? with....what happened I mean." David said, looking down at her.

"Well, off you go then." Yharon said, teleporting David to the front lines, but in Thesky above a massive Calamity that was being assaulted by hundreds of thousands of enforcement knights
"....."

David sighed.

"Man could've waited a few seconds" David muttered. annoyed.

"Gabriel's a friend...and...I want to support her if she's having a hard time..." He thought.

Flying downward, he began to battle the giant calamity below him, launching a fierce barrage of punches in an attempt to damage it.

"If your going to make R.O.B an emotional support robot then making him have an expansive vocabulary is one of the priorities. Also I'm pretty sure you can hear David and vice versa at this distance." Yharon said, referencing the ridiculously OP enhanced senses everyone has

"....."

David sighed.

"Man could've waited a few seconds" David muttered. annoyed.

"Gabriel's a friend...and...I want to support her if she's having a hard time..." He thought.

Flying downward, he began to battle the giant calamity below him, launching a fierce barrage of punches in an attempt to damage it.
The Calamity turned up to David, looking to eat him whole before a bunch of shots riddled the Calamity and drove its attention away (don't know what you thought was gonna happen, calamities are training dummies at this point lol)

This has more posts then the RVR lmao good job
kuuga-thumbs-up-kamen-rider-kuuga-thumbs-up.gif

"...I think I'm just gonna go see what that weird feeling is." Gabriel said.

"Feeling? Describe it." R.O.B asked.

"Uh, ever felt like the feeling of impending destruction is standing a few miles away from you? Yeah, that's what I feel like." Gabriel said.

The Calamity turned up to David, looking to eat him whole before a bunch of shots riddled the Calamity and drove its attention away (don't know what you thought was gonna happen, calamities are training dummies at this point lol)
(bro idk lol)

David hardened his fist, forcefully plunging it into the calamity's flesh before using his gravity manipulation to summon a black hole inside of its body, creating a blackhole that viciously crushed the creatures inside.

He sighed.

"This ain't what I wanted..." He said finally.

"I need...someone to spar with or something. taking on giant beasts won't help me improve enough..."

He teleported back to the rest of the party, his hands covered in blood.

"...I think I'm just gonna go see what that weird feeling is." Gabriel said.

"Feeling? Describe it." R.O.B asked.

"Uh, ever felt like the feeling of impending destruction is standing a few miles away from you? Yeah, that's what I feel like." Gabriel said.
"...something going on, Gabriel?" He said.

Back