• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(So, like, we're assuming that Lance would be getting an age-down of maybe... 35-40 years. So like, was this Lance as a highschooler???)

e3f9a98cded94c36c36ad93e39e1b327.jpg

(I mentioned Masayoshi has learned things from alternate versions of her, Masayoshis that could have been. This is different and distinct from her duplicates, as they're created by her essentially using snapshots of herself in time to aid her, directly cloning herself via magic/reality warping, or a combination of both. The Council of Masayoshi, as Midas suggested it be called, is comprised of different versions of Masayoshi. TL;DR: this could get confusing really quick.)

"oh....."

"...I suppose your right." Lance said, stroking his mustache.

he walked away from the group, and began to focus.

"Surely...if I can turn myself into smoke...I can make himself younger" he thought

he focused on the concept of aging, attempting to visualize himself his younger state.

"Alright...think about this...." Lance thought. the visualization of his younger self becoming clear and clearer in his mind as he began to focus in on it. He began to pour his Extinction Dream throughout his body, a thin layer of light enveloping him.

Slowly his body began to morph and change. His face became fuller. His hair began to disappear on his face, as he regressed back in time. His body became less brittle as his youthful energy was restored.

eventually, the process was finished.

78e616f076c85f47e4b22650f93ba3bdaec13454r1-1571-2048v2_uhq.jpg

"I feel amazing!" Lance said, stretching his new body.

"This is the best! Why did I stay so old for so long?! It may lack the...sophistication, of an older look, but this youthful appearance is absolutely divine!"

"What do you think, Metatron? Do you prefer this look or my older form?"

(Just gonna go ahead and respond to this so they arent locked in time anymore)

Rory's eyes were filled with nothing but worry, her thoughts focused only on what may happen to Belial in his crippling battle... "Will he be okay? Will he die!? No No, he can't die... I have to apologize... For all I've done, I haven't even apologized yet!-" She thought.

Rory slapped herself in the face, "...Sure, David."
David sighed.

"he's fighting Rory. We should try and get stronger...so we can fight too."

"Or at least I need to, you're already pretty strong already!" David said, a small smile showing on his face.

David assumed a wrestling stance. closely looking at Rory as he remained on guard.

"oh....."

"...I suppose your right." Lance said, stroking his mustache.

he walked away from the group, and began to focus.

"Surely...if I can turn myself into smoke...I can make himself younger" he thought

he focused on the concept of aging, attempting to visualize himself his younger state.

"Alright...think about this...." Lance thought. the visualization of his younger self becoming clear and clearer in his mind as he began to focus in on it. He began to pour his Extinction Dream throughout his body, a thin layer of light enveloping him.

Slowly his body began to morph and change. His face became fuller. His hair began to disappear on his face, as he regressed back in time. His body became less brittle as his youthful energy was restored.

eventually, the process was finished.

78e616f076c85f47e4b22650f93ba3bdaec13454r1-1571-2048v2_uhq.jpg

"I feel amazing!" Lance said, stretching his new body.

"This is the best! Why did I stay so old for so long?! It may lack the...sophistication, of an older look, but this youthful appearance is absolutely divine!"

"What do you think, Metatron? Do you prefer this look or my older form?"
"Since your older form was absolutely abhorrent then I believe it's obvious as to which form I prefer..." Metatron said.
(Just gonna go ahead and respond to this so they arent locked in time anymore)

David sighed.

"he's fighting Rory. We should try and get stronger...so we can fight too."

"Or at least I need to, you're already pretty strong already!" David said, a small smile showing on his face.

David assumed a wrestling stance. closely looking at Rory as he remained on guard.
Rory stared down, deep in thought.

"I can feel it... It's faint, but I can feel it. Kill-Gaia and Belial..." She gripped her head, "Is it because I'm the Apoptosis...? Is it because of that... That I can feel what's coming... The end of the world... No, that happens a lot, and this isn't that feeling. This is... This is the end of something else entirely." She thought.

She turned to David, not summoning her sword, seeming as if she was going to fight hand to hand. Meanwhile, Gabriel got back to work, feeling the exact same feeling that Rory was, albeit on a lesser scale.

"Since your older form was absolutely abhorrent then I believe it's obvious as to which form I prefer..." Metatron said.
“I-it was?” Lance said, genuinely taken aback

“you should have said something earlier then! I thought I looked quite dashing!” Lance said

Rory stared down, deep in thought.

"I can feel it... It's faint, but I can feel it. Kill-Gaia and Belial..." She gripped her head, "Is it because I'm the Apoptosis...? Is it because of that... That I can feel what's coming... The end of the world... No, that happens a lot, and this isn't that feeling. This is... This is the end of something else entirely." She thought.

She turned to David, not summoning her sword, seeming as if she was going to fight hand to hand. Meanwhile, Gabriel got back to work, feeling the exact same feeling that Rory was, albeit on a lesser scale.
“So she ain’t drawing her sword huh?” David thought.

“does she want to train unarmed? Or maybe I’m too weak for her to draw a weapon against…”

David shook the thought out of his head.

“Belial wants us to prepare. If I’m too weak, that just means I gotta get stronger. And stronger. And STRONGER.”

a burst of willpower began to radiate from David, coating the area in an aura of his conviction.

“Belail…I can’t imagine what your going through. But If your gonna put yourself through hell to protect the dream world…then so will I!”

In an instant David folded space between himself and Rory, immediately bringing her into melee range. Should this be successful, he would immediately grab her, binding her individual atoms with his matter manipulation, before slamming her to the ground, creating a large crater where her body impacted the planet. Should this be successful, he would mount her, before beginning to pummel her with punches.

“I-it was?” Lance said, genuinely taken aback

“you should have said something earlier then! I thought I looked quite dashing!” Lance said
"Well, when your an old man in a group filled with young hot people then you sort of stand out as quite ugly... Not like it mattered to me, though." Metatron said, "Whether your young or old, it isn't as if it affects our contract."

“So she ain’t drawing her sword huh?” David thought.

“does she want to train unarmed? Or maybe I’m too weak for her to draw a weapon against…”

David shook the thought out of his head.

“Belial wants us to prepare. If I’m too weak, that just means I gotta get stronger. And stronger. And STRONGER.”

a burst of willpower began to radiate from David, coating the area in an aura of his conviction.

“Belail…I can’t imagine what your going through. But If your gonna put yourself through hell to protect the dream world…then so will I!”

In an instant David folded space between himself and Rory, immediately bringing her into melee range. Should this be successful, he would immediately grab her, binding her individual atoms with his matter manipulation, before slamming her to the ground, creating a large crater where her body impacted the planet. Should this be successful, he would mount her, before beginning to pummel her with punches.
As soon as King Tiger went to grab her, Rory ducked down, avoiding his attempts at grabbing her.

"I don't have time for this... Why did I even agree to this spar, again? That's right, because I need to train..." She thought, "But against someone weaker than me that doesn't do much..." Rory thought. "Should I just stop it here...? It's not like I want to hurt the guy..."

Rory immediately jumped up, kicking David in the nuts with all her might.

"Well, when your an old man in a group filled with young hot people then you sort of stand out as quite ugly... Not like it mattered to me, though." Metatron said, "Whether your young or old, it isn't as if it affects our contract."

As soon as King Tiger went to grab her, Rory ducked down, avoiding his attempts at grabbing her.

"I don't have time for this... Why did I even agree to this spar, again? That's right, because I need to train..." She thought, "But against someone weaker than me that doesn't do much..." Rory thought. "Should I just stop it here...? It's not like I want to hurt the guy..."

Rory immediately jumped up, kicking David in the nuts with all her might.
(No, but it effects something else~)

(Have David's nuts not gone through enough in this RP? Lol

Back