• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Shalor, calm down!" Gabriel thought at him, "Belial isn't... He isn't dead, and he hasn't gone down a dark path... He's just away for a while. Fighting for his life." She knew that probably didn't make things better but didn't know what to say.

Shalor's mind continued to flood with pain, only Enkidu's calm voice cutting into the mess

"Shalor, worrying like this isn't what Belial would want. At least from what I've seen."

"I know! I know... ... ... ... ..." Shalor's thoughts paused entirely, he was subconsciously collecting himself a bit

"Aaaaaaaa... Thank you for telling me... Gabriel..." Shalor's mind entered its pained state, but now all of his thoughts were coherent again, yet completely said and had some sobs in them

"I'm here if you need it Gabriel..." Shalor thought

"...What I need is to get to work on a lot of things, Shalor. Things need repairing, people need to be found, and I need to get stronger." She thought, "I just wanted to tell you so you weren't pacing around worrying about him. I know both of you really care about each other..."

"Well I can't really pace all that much when exerting myself in any meaningful way means entering a completely exhausted state due to a curse put on me by Morgan Le Fay that damaged my mind and soul before it was removed..." Shalor responded before thinking something unexpected to her

"What's with your memories? I keep on getting images of an angel with purplish hair, six white wings, purple eyes and pale skin, I'm guessing it comes from your memories because I don't know anyone with that description..."

Gabriel let out a sigh, "Good luck in your journey, Shalor..." She said, disconnecting as she let out one more sigh.

She dug through the rubble that remained of Belial's castle, "I need something to occupy me..." She said, finding various metals and broken machines that were inside the castle.

"I need something... to clear my mind." She said, looking at the various broken parts she had found.

"Maybe I'll build something. Yeah... Like Belial did. He's smart... Very smart. I'm sure I can make something out of all this junk..." She said.

Meanwhile.

Lance was sitting far off from the party, idly smoking his pipe.

".....Metatron...."

"How much trouble...is the dream world in...right now?" Lance asked, blowing a puff of smoke out, while looking at the sky.
Metatron didn't respond to Lance for a while.

"....If the boy holds out? Much less. But, I can feel it... The world around us is fragmenting, slowly, but surely. The boundaries of reality and fiction become thinner if that explains anything..." Metatron said, letting out a sigh.

"I don't know how to explain anything, Lance. I'm in as much distress as you are over this... Not because of the boy, but because of the possible consequences of his actions."
"I prefer to reuse materials if I can. Though I'd prefer to see what you come up with in person." Draedon said
"I'm just going to screw around to clear my head..." Gabriel said, "I'm just gonna build a robot or whatever, and then give it individuality with magic."

Metatron didn't respond to Lance for a while.

"....If the boy holds out? Much less. But, I can feel it... The world around us is fragmenting, slowly, but surely. The boundaries of reality and fiction become thinner if that explains anything..." Metatron said, letting out a sigh.

"I don't know how to explain anything, Lance. I'm in as much distress as you are over this... Not because of the boy, but because of the possible consequences of his actions."
Lance sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm afraid I don't fully understand. but that sounds quite dire."

"....what should be our next course of action then? Any advice?" He asked.

"So even you don't know where to go from here?" Lance said.

he sighed. putting out his pipe. with a flourish of his, the pipe vanished.

"I suppose the best thing we can do for now is to get stronger then...."

He glanced down at Metatron once more, an idea forming in his mind.

"....can I ask you another question Metatron? Can your magic reverse someone's aging process?" He asked unexpectedly.

"So even you don't know where to go from here?" Lance said.

he sighed. putting out his pipe. with a flourish of his, the pipe vanished.

"I suppose the best thing we can do for now is to get stronger then...."

He glanced down at Metatron once more, an idea forming in his mind.

"....can I ask you another question Metatron? Can your magic reverse someone's aging process?" He asked unexpectedly.
"I know what you want. Ask somebody else." Metatron said bluntly, "I'm 97% sure the archangel bitch could help you with that... I'm 1000% sure the robot man could help you, though." He said, referring to Gabriel and Draedon.

(I sorta don't understand that either. He's only older than Rory by around a decade or two so why did he get old and crusty but she didn't lol.)
(I don't have a good answer for that lol)

(
I'm just looking for a valid excuse to change his appearance lmao)

"I know why you are here Mercenary, and no I cannot reverse the aging process without extensive modifications to your body that have to be done while you are awake. I know your a panzee so go to the Archangel who's looking to clear her head." Draedon said
Lance shrugged.

"ok" he said.

he turned towards Gabriel.

"....Gabriel...do you have a moment?"

(when he traveled to the dream world, he was already an old man, hence he kept that body when he traveled there...or something idk. So basically he was ugly when he got here.)
(That begs the question as to why he doesn't look more crusty. Rory came to the Dream World when she was 14 but she doesn't look like a 14 year old, so obviously her aging continued to the point she stopped physically aging when she was in her twenties... I don't know why I'm digging so deep into this.)

(So like, we're gonna assume that physically Rory is 20-23 or whatever. So Lance looks like a guy who in the Real World was in his 40's or 50's, we'll assume 50's. So like, for a high-end, he'd look like this:

outdoor-portrait-smiling-still-serious-260nw-1505177315.jpg

(For a low end he should look like this:

smiling-senior-man-eyeglasses-relaxing-260nw-552964729.jpg

(Age-calcer.)

Back