• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory picked Gabriel up, "Yeah... We'll leave you to it, Belial. Stay alive... Alright?" Rory said as she cut space open, creating a portal which she carried Gabriel through, leaving only Belial and David.

"Yeah, you should, David," Belial said. "Don't be too harsh on Rory, alright? The woman is broken. She doesn't know how to move on. So just... Try and guide her a little bit." Belial said.
David nodded.

“I understand Belial. I’ll try to be more understanding” David said

he grabbed Belial's hand, and squeezed it tightly.

“Come back to us man…” David said. He let go of his hand. And created a portal. He looked back at Belial one last time. Raising his hand, he gave him a thumbs-up, before disappearing.

Asmodeus, without anyone noticing, blended his shadow form into David’s shadow, leaving the scene alongside him.

Last edited:
Belial smiled, turning to look at what was in front of him. He let out a sigh, "This isn't the end of me..." He thought to himself, feeling the tumor's writhing slow down and eventually cease.

"No need to keep mentally and physically torturing me... I've already accepted my fate, Devil. So just come out and face me." Belial said, planting his feet into the ground, not a hint of fear in his words.

Suddenly, the world around Belial began to simply... fade to nothingness. The matter and space around him crumbled, leaving him in nothing but a crippling void where there was no sensation.

"I'm not afraid of you, Kill-Gaia. I've never been afraid of you... I've been fearful for my friends, and my family. But never have I been afraid of what you could do, and I never will be..." Belial said, "So show yourself!"

"Never been afraid, huh?"

He sat in a simple chair, his legs crossed. Belial glared at The Devil, and The Devil glared back at him. "Now, I don't know about that..." He said, leaning back in his chair. Belial clenched his fists.

"Why? Why do you insist on doing this? On causing so much suffering? On torturing Rory like this?" Belial asked the man, "A question I've been asked countless times... Why do I kill? Why do I destroy? Why do I maim and despoil the innocents? Woman? Children?" Kill-Gaia said, slowly getting up.

"I extinguished every star in the sky once, Belial. Just for fun. But then I observed what became of life without all those stars." Kill-Gaia said, manifesting a crimson rose in his hand. "Without the stars to guide them... No life can exist." The rose turned to dust.

"Stars have always been there to guide the foolish and the weak. And right now, only a few exist." Kill-Gaia looked up, "Isn't this bliss, Belial? The nothingness? The emptiness? This is the result of the Apoptosis system. Just infinite nothingness. No light, no sound, no feeling, just nothing."

"You haven't answered my question, Kill-Gaia..." Belial walked towards the deity in human form, "Why do you so desperately want this nothingness? What happened to you that made you like this? What is your reason!?"

"That doesn't matter, Belial. It never did matter. Star Chaos has died out, and so have Star Gods. The only one remaining is a shadow of his former self, and I've been left with the pieces of reality." Kill-Gaia and Belial face each other.

"And so that's it...?"

"That's it, Belial. There is no point in explaining it to you because it won't change anything. I won't be forgiven, I don't want to be. I won't die, because only one thing can kill me now. I am the antithesis to all that exists..."

"Now, that just isn't true, Kill-Gaia," Belial said. "Do elaborate..."

"I can see it, Kill-Gaia. It's so very dim that it's almost impossible to visualize... But there is light within you. It's so small that your darkness eclipses it easily, but it's there. Your brothers, the dead Star Gods, left you with that. They left you with the smallest capacity for anything other than evil, and it's pressed on within you despite your attempts to rid yourself of it. That's your reason. You want to rid yourself of the memory... Of the Time of Star Gods. Only then will you truly become complete." Kill-Gaia didn't respond..

"It explains everything, doesn't it? Why you can't stop Ashenheart, why we haven't been completely crushed by you despite your overwhelming power, and why Sirius still lives despite you being just that much more powerful than him. Your desperately trying to rid yourself of that light the Star Gods left you with... You think that when it's left you, that you'll find the meaning you've so desperately searched for. Life is integral to completing The Ultimate Evil." Kill-Gaia, once again, didn't respond.

"Right on the mark, aren't I? You've played around for eons, not realizing that you were trapped after you killed all of your brothers. You probably barely remember why you did it..." Belial pushed Kill-Gaia, "You'll never rid yourself of that light. You'll never be complete. I'll stop you, and I'll find out the True Reason that your like this through force..."

"True Reason...? I̴̤͐ ̷̘́a̶̘͊m̸̥̀ ̶͛͜r̶̹͑e̸͋͜á̷̟s̸͔͗ô̵̠n̵̹̉.̷̣̍"

"That's right, your emotions, reason, and existence itself. You sacrificed everything to become this powerful..." Belial pushed him once more, "I won't back down. Not until you tell me everything... And not until my friends and family get strong enough to defend themselves."

"You are a fool, Dead-Man."

Eventually, even Kill-Gaia began to turn to dust... "Yeah, I am a fool. I'm obsessively in love with one man... And I'm not going to die until I get to see him again. Not until I get to hold him in my arms again. Not until... You tell me."

And from that dust, spawned something completely new...

"Don't worry. Shalor will join us one day, and then you'll be with him... In death."

"I'd rather be with him in life, asshole."

He couldn't see it, it was far too large for him to fully visualize it. What formed from the dust of the vessel of evil eclipsed over Belial, and he was assaulted with the thoughts of everything... Everything that exists, everything that has existed, and everything that can possibly exist within any world. He was assaulted with infinite emotion constantly.

"Bring it on..." Belial stared god in the face, and he fought.

And thus, they returned to the castle of Belial... Littered around it was nothing but silence. No battle. No death. Nothing but the wind to greet the party. Nothing but silence to remind them of the impending death of all things. Nothing but silence to remind them of their sorrow, for those who felt it.

Muramasa sighed, while he didn't know Belial he knew how much he must've meant for the rest of the people here...

Shalamanye got to work immediately, beginning to harvest materials to create another castle on top of the grounds of the old, in the distance the white city had guards across it, news flying that the group had returned, but no Yharon in sight to greet them, even the pure walls of the castle seemed depressed in the silence.

And thus, they returned to the castle of Belial... Littered around it was nothing but silence. No battle. No death. Nothing but the wind to greet the party. Nothing but silence to remind them of the impending death of all things. Nothing but silence to remind them of their sorrow, for those who felt it.

(Belial's old castle was destroyed, remember?)

Gabriel didn't know what to do now. What was this thing that Belial had given her? What would she say to Shalor?

All she could do was help Shalamye rebuild the castle as Rory went off to train with David. Maybe she'd find something of value in the rubble? Maybe they'd go searching for Kiara after this? Who knew? All Gabriel Artensia knew, was that she was lost.

Shalamanye eventually found five pictures of, David, a pirate, an older looking buff man with a white beard, a fedora, a yellow shirt and Paige paints, and finally, Shalor

"I should give these to Gabriel or David." The Oprichniki thought and sought out Gabriel, handing the five pictures to her silently, nodding to show respect and sorrow for his ally's possible heart break

Shalamanye then continued, expertly recreating the first floor of the castle.

"...." Gabriel stared at the pictures, putting them in a pocket dimension. "I guess I should... Sh-Show these to David one of these days..." Gabriel thought to herself, letting out a sigh.

"How do I even use this thing..." Gabriel thought, wondering how she could contact Shalor with the use of the replica Holy Grail.

Gabriel didn't know what to do now. What was this thing that Belial had given her? What would she say to Shalor?

All she could do was help Shalamye rebuild the castle as Rory went off to train with David. Maybe she'd find something of value in the rubble? Maybe they'd go searching for Kiara after this? Who knew? All Gabriel Artensia knew, was that she was lost.
David glanced at Rory as they walked away from the ruins of the castle.

"......."

"he'll come back...." He said after a while.

he turned to Rory.

"...do you want to spar..?" David said finally. his voice was even now, his breathing more steady. But his face was hard, an attempt to hide the intense sadness he felt.

David glanced at Rory as they walked away from the ruins of the castle.

"......."

"he'll come back...." He said after a while.

he turned to Rory.

"...do you want to spar..?" David said finally. his voice was even now, his breathing more steady. But his face was hard, an attempt to hide the intense sadness he felt.
Rory's eyes were filled with nothing but worry, her thoughts focused only on what may happen to Belial in his crippling battle... "Will he be okay? Will he die!? No No, he can't die... I have to apologize... For all I've done, I haven't even apologized yet!-" She thought.

Rory slapped herself in the face, "...Sure, David."

"Uh, hello...?" She said to the voice, "I-I'm Gabriel..." The voice sounded almost familiar, but she wasn't at all sure.
"Gabriel..? Hmm, Shalor's thoughts don't often trail off to that name... but I do recognize it. So, Gabriel, I am known as Enkidu, I suppose you want to contact Shalor?" The voice said, some of its suspicious tone fading, but it was still there

"Then you know him, good. Onto answering your question, no, I didn't have any sort of a consciousness until what Shalor remembers as Goetia knocking him out after he threw a golden Chalice at him." Enkidu responded, his tone turning to what seemed to be its usual into a hopeful tone

Gabriel was confused but decided to ignore it, although, she could tell the golden Chalice probably referred to The Holy Grail. "Uh, yeah, we know each other through my brother. They're friends. Lovers...? I think? No, I think they're still just friends." Gabriel said.

"And yeah, I'd like to speak to him... Some things have happened, and I think he deserves to know."

"You were right the second time. I'll put you through to him." Enkidu responded, linking Gabriel telepathically to Shalor, whose thoughts raged now into Gabriel's mind

"When will Belial get hurt? Will I be able to help him at any point? Can I get through these singularities safely enough to be able to be with Belial? Is Eonara going to be fine in any upcoming fights?" These were only a few of the conscious thoughts that raged in Shalor's conscious yet damaged mind, something that couldn't be effected besides Telepathy with Enkidu

"You uh... I don't know how, but, a demon named Demiurge gave me a piece of a replica of The Holy Grail. I'm using it to contact your chains, Enkidu, who linked me to you." She thought, noticing his pain and discomfort, distressed by the fact she was not there to ease it due to her nature.

"...Yeah, something has happened, Shalor." Gabriel thought bluntly, "Look, he's... He's been separated from the material realm for a while. He... He succumbed to something. No, he hasn't succumbed... More like he's fighting it off in some other place where he can't reach us. He said he may be able to send avatars, but for now, he's fighting. Fighting against something incomprehensible..." Gabriel thought.

"I thought you should know. You're his closest friend, after all... You deserve to know."

Shalor's mind exploded in pain, the only coherent thoughts coming out being "dammit! I was right! Why did I have to be right?!" "Hold on, collect yourself Shalor, it'll be fine in the end... Belial might change a little is all!" "No it will not be fine! What am I thinking?!"

Back