• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David glanced at the body of Mordred, watching as her body was cleaved in two.

“****….” David thought, looking away.

“I didn’t have to come to this…NO ONE HAD TO DIE” David shouted. He was angry. Anger that they had to fight, angry that they had to kill the people who were helping Belial, angry that Belial couldn’t just come with them.

he glanced at Rory, saw her body brutally damaged.

“So much suffering…so much pain….”

David dashed foward. Flying at max speed as he hurtled towards Belial.

GOD ******* DAMN IT BELIAL” David shouted.

he attempted to rush in and grab Belial, hoping to use his Matter and Space Manipulation to violently retrain his movements, hoping to captualize on his weakened state as he gripped him with one hand and proceeded to shower him with punches, trying to knock him out.

"Not so fast, human."​

Gigantomachia stood firm in front of Belial's body, completely unafraid by Belial's assault. Belial coughed up blood, writhing in pain and discomfort. "M-Machia..!!" Belial called out to his servant.

"My Lord!!? Wh-"​

Machia's physical form began to fade as the tumor on Belial's abdomen began to pulse and writhe, "D-Damnit! Machia, maintain your physical form! Returning to Ulric isn't an option!!" He shouted out, standing up.

"M-My lord, I can't!- Something is interfering with-"​

"Machia?" Suddenly, the giant titan dissipated into shadows. "MORDRED, REVIVE NOW!" Mordred's body also dissipated into shadows, "AHZAD!" The Dark Demon did not respond.

"My army..." His connection to his army was being severed... They were all returning to Ulric. "What's going on...!?" Belial shouted within his own mind as he swatted David away, albeit with far less power.

"ZIP IT, DEMIURGE! I'm trying to think!" He shouted out.

"Belial... What's going on...? Be honest with us." Gabriel said, floating towards her brother.

"G-Gabriel..." He stared at her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Belial, please, tell us what we can do...?" She asked her brother, "You can prepare... Prepare for what's to come." Belial pulled her in for a hug, noticing her eyes watering up.

"Shh... Everything is going to be fine. You'll be prepared... You'll be fine..." He said, "Prepared for what, Belial...?" Rory said, walking up to him.

"...I don't know, Rory. I just... I don't know anything anymore." He said, letting out a sigh that only somebody who was completely exhausted could let out.

"Stop whining and sit down, David..." Belial's voice, which was previously frightening and imposing, returned to a more calm demeanor as he let Gabriel down.

"Brother, what am I going to do...? What is-" Belial cut Gabriel off.

"What is Shalor going to do, is that what you were going to say?" He asked, to which she nodded. "He's strong... And he's only getting stronger. He'll be fine without me, or well, I'll be gone for a while... But not forever." He said.

"Th-Then where will you be...?" Gabriel asked.

"I'll be fighting, sister. Fighting for my life..." Gabriel gripped his head, groaning in pain. "And... So will you. I may be able to send avatars down here, but for now... You won't see me."

Gabriel took the chip Demiurge gave her, recognizing it immediately. "T-The Holy Grail..." She said.

Belial chuckled, "Considering the person I'm fighting against is the greatest of all evils, I doubt I'll be winning." He said, handing Gabriel a purple orb.

"What is this...?" She asked, now very confused after just being handed a piece of The Holy Grail.

"You'll know when you need it, sister. Consider it a gift..." Belial said as he stood up, glancing at Rory.

"Wh-What is it...?" She asked her son, "Rory, I'm glad you've changed... And I'm glad you're trying to forgive." He said to her telepathically, "But maybe the person you need to forgive first is yourself..." He said before sitting back down, staring at the sky.

"We don't have much time left here. If any of you have anything you want to ask me, ask now."

Gabriel took the chip Demiurge gave her, recognizing it immediately. "T-The Holy Grail..." She said.

Belial chuckled, "Considering the person I'm fighting against is the greatest of all evils, I doubt I'll be winning." He said, handing Gabriel a purple orb.

"What is this...?" She asked, now very confused after just being handed a piece of The Holy Grail.

"You'll know when you need it, sister. Consider it a gift..." Belial said as he stood up, glancing at Rory.

"Wh-What is it...?" She asked her son, "Rory, I'm glad you've changed... And I'm glad you're trying to forgive." He said to her telepathically, "But maybe the person you need to forgive first is yourself..." He said before sitting back down, staring at the sky.

"We don't have much time left here. If any of you have anything you want to ask me, ask now."

David stared down at him for a moment, drying his tears with his arm.

"......"

"The person who will be fighting against...once you leave....whoever they are..."

"Will they be stronger than you?" David asked.

Belial chuckled a bit as he heard what David and Demiurge said, "All of my Shadow Soldiers are undead, David. Most of them didn't maintain their individuality after being revived due to being too weak..." He said.

"Even knowing that most of them are just mindless undead, do you still care about them?"

Belial chuckled a bit as he heard what David and Demiurge said, "All of my Shadow Soldiers are undead, David. Most of them didn't maintain their individuality after being revived due to being too weak..." He said.

"Even knowing that most of them are just mindless undead, do you still care about them?"

"......."

"well....they look human to me." David said slowly nodding his head.

"Mordred, Gigantmachia, Ahzad. I didn't know any of them. They would all gladly kill me under your orders."

"but.....I don't want them to disappear...."

"Everyone you mentioned isn't human... Ahzad is a demon, Gigantomachia gave up his humanity long ago, and Mordred is part dragon." Belial said, chuckling.

"Everybody barring Bedivere and Gawain will return to Ulric. No matter how powerful I am, I can't recall Bedivere and Gawain, only communicate with them. They're needed in the singularities, anyway." Belial said.

"Everyone you mentioned isn't human... Ahzad is a demon, Gigantomachia gave up his humanity long ago, and Mordred is part dragon." Belial said, chuckling.

"Everybody barring Bedivere and Gawain will return to Ulric. No matter how powerful I am, I can't recall Bedivere and Gawain, only communicate with them. They're needed in the singularities, anyway." Belial said.
David sighed.

"...alright, Belial." David said glancing down at him.

"Thank you....and...I'm sorry. that it ended up like this. That we couldn't do anything for you. That I wasn't a better comrade to ya in the past..." David said. tears falling from his face once more.

"....I'm sorry man" David muttered, sobbing quietly.

Belial chuckled, "All is forgiven, David." Gabriel continuously examined the chip of the replica Holy Grail Demiurge gave her.

"Here, this should be easier." Belial snapped his fingers, fashioning the chip into a golden ring with the orb acting as a sort of gem on said ring.

"Th-Thank you..." She said, crying as Belial stood up.

"Hah... How many times has this happened before? The betrayal thing started with me... It went with Rory after, and now it ends with me. Quite ironic, don't you guys think?"

Belial chuckled, "All is forgiven, David." Gabriel continuously examined the chip of the replica Holy Grail Demiurge gave her.

"Here, this should be easier." Belial snapped his fingers, fashioning the chip into a golden ring with the orb acting as a sort of gem on said ring.

"Th-Thank you..." She said, crying as Belial stood up.

"Hah... How many times has this happened before? The betrayal thing started with me... It went with Rory after, and now it ends with me. Quite ironic, don't you guys think?"
“ha….I guess it is, isn’t it.” David said sadly.

“for my sake I hope the cycle ends here, not sure how many more of these betrayals I’ll live through!” David said. He laughed, a bitter, hollow laugh as the tears continued to flow.

he stood up, looking down at Belial.

“…I guess I should…leave before…it happens…” David said sadly.

Rory picked Gabriel up, "Yeah... We'll leave you to it, Belial. Stay alive... Alright?" Rory said as she cut space open, creating a portal which she carried Gabriel through, leaving only Belial and David.

"Yeah, you should, David," Belial said. "Don't be too harsh on Rory, alright? The woman is broken. She doesn't know how to move on. So just... Try and guide her a little bit." Belial said.

Back