• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

9068b0bfd5269932fe2ea368cd1fee98.jpg

(See him? He's a fuckboy. Now, Lance? He ain't it, chief.)

(I mean I wasn't complaining, David just can't damage him, so I was working under the assumption that David wouldn't be doing much from the start lol)

"Your right, Belial. I don't want to do this. I don't want to fight, and I sure as HELL don't want to die!" David said.

"I just want to live peacefully with my hot wife for the rest of my life, that's been my dream for a while!"

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU BEHIND BELIAL!" David shouted.

"You....I care about you man. Even after all the shit that's happened! I don't want you to get rewritten or possessed or whatever the hell is going to happen to you!"
"You care enough to throw all that you've built with her away? Is that really it, David?" Belial asked, gripping him even tighter as his eyes turned slightly bloodshot.

"You care enough to throw all that you've built with her away? Is that really it, David?" Belial asked, gripping him even tighter as his eyes turned slightly bloodshot.
"Belial...."

"I want to run away. Since this whole thing started, I wanted to run away. to hide. To take Masayoshi and leave. to fly god knows where. and live my life with her. I've thought about that...SO. MANY. TIMES!"

"But.....I still remember....all those times you've saved my life. All the time's you've given me advice, all those times you've traveled with me"

"I know you never liked me. but I also know that you're a good person Belial! That's why you're going through all this shit! that's why you're trying to help the Dream World! That's why you gave us so many chances to leave! That's why you didn't just snap my neck as soon as you grabbed me!

"I may disagree with your plan....but I want to help you, man. That's all there is to it. I don't want to give up...if theirs even a chance we could save you ."

"................" Belial didn't say anything.

"This is crazy..." He thought to himself.

"Help me...? There isn't a way to help me... And yet, they keep trying." He thought, his grip on David's face tightening.

"Hope... Yeah, I remember being hopeful even in an impossible situation. I remember that, but there is no hope this time, David. Not for me, at least." Belial said, lowering David.

"Goodbye."

With all of his might, Belial launched David at Rory, causing them to violently slam into each other, knocking them into space once more. Belial immediately used his telekinesis to pull them back into the atmosphere before teleporting above them, kicking them back into the ground. "Damnit, Belial!" Gabriel tried to intervene, but Belial moved to fast for her to react, delivering a punch to her stomach that far surpassed anything she'd ever been dealt before, causing her eyes to go bloodshot and her throat to become clogged with blood and mucus. Belial snapped his fingers, summoning a blade.

f28163f29c6b87cd4d0e67aeb526c5fb.jpg

"You gave me a lecture about evolution before, Gabriel... If that's the case, I won't be holding back anymore." Belial gripped the handle of his personal blade that was made from the tortured souls of millions of demonic creatures, "And because of that, you've already lost."

"EAT SHIT, BELIAL!! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT LOSS!?" Gabriel shouted out as she flew away from him, trying to create as much distance as she could as she coughed out the blood that had clogged her throat. "To slow." Belial easily caught up with her, slashing her across the stomach, the insane heat that his sword emitted instantly cauterizing the wound.

Rory got herself back up, tossing David away from her as she dashed towards Belial. "BELIAL, PLEASE!!" She shouted out to her son, "Mordred." The Crimson Knightess dashed away from Muramasa, intercepting Rory before she could reach Belial.

"Clarent Blood Arthur." Mordred's blade lit up, releasing a beam of crimson dark energy so large and so hot that it completely vaporized the planet's atmosphere. Rory narrowly dodged it, leaning backward, only her arm being vaporized which wasn't healing anytime soon.

"Ahzad."

The Devil of Darkness teleported away from Shalamanye and towards Rory, encasing her in darkness. "Blackstone Prison." The servant of darkness said as within the prison of darkness, Rory's life energy was being swiftly eaten at, her body rapidly corroding.

"BELIAAAALLLL!!!!!"

So ******* what!? If she couldn't use her arm, which was rapidly corroding and being deconstructed, to hold her sword, Rory would use her teeth to fight! Before her arm was completely destroyed she tossed the Goddess Cleaver and caught it in her mouth, gritting her teeth as she swung her head, violently cleaving through Ahzad's dark prison and dashing towards Belial.

"My king, this bitch just doesn't know when she's outmatched..." Mordred telepathically said to Belial as she gripped Clarent, glaring at Rory who was rapidly dashing towards them, her body healing at a rapid rate.

"Not so fast, pest-"

Before Ahzad could say anything, Rory, her eyes lighting up like that of a wild animal, targeted Mordred. "Alright, I'll take you on!!!" Mordred shouted out, hoping to clash swords with Rory as she had done with Muramasa. But the wild swordswoman had different plans...

She leaned down, her Goddess Cleaver still lodged in her teeth by the handle, and with all of her might, she cut through Mordred's armor and her flesh, cleaving her entire body in two. "What!?" Ahzad shouted, surprised that Rory was able to easily cleave through Mordred before she could react.

"She's getting stronger with emotion..." Belial thought to himself as Rory then went to target Ahzad, "I'm not as weak as Mordred, pest. Don't expect me to go down so easily." Ahzad said as he prepared to calmly dodge her attack. But suddenly, Rory dropped her Goddess Cleaver from her mouth, causing the dark devil's eyes to widen.

Rory pounced on him, grabbing Ahzad by the neck with her teeth. In a mighty swing, filled with rage and sadness, she flung Ahzad into the atmosphere, smashing through the dimensional barrier, and time itself.

"Stop this, Rory." Belial said as he glared at his mother, "We've only ever fought once, right? Barring when you were possessed by Ether. It was years ago. Before we knew you were an Apoptosis. It was when I tried to destroy everything..." Belial said to her.

"Don't make us have to repeat the past-"

Rory completely ignored Belial, slamming her fist, which at this point, was only bone as it hadn't fully regenerated, into his face. She did so with her other arm, which had regenerated the bones, her attack power continuing to increase. "Never again, Belial." She said to him.

"I'm never going to abandon my children, never again. I'd rather kill myself before I put you through that again..." She slammed her fist into his stomach, and then his abdomen where that weird tumor was, and then back into his face again. "Hak!" Belial let out a choked groan.

Rory grabbed Belial by the head, kneeing him straight into the face which immediately followed up with a headbutt. Rory headbutted Belial again, and again, and again before she transitioned into punching him again.

Belial suddenly got the upper hand, grabbing her by the face, covering his blade in black fire which immediately covered Rory's entire body. But that didn't even begin to stop her. Her entire torso was reduced to nothing but a skeleton, but that didn't stop her from continuing to attack Belial, each attack stronger than the last.

"****..." Belial thought to himself as she began to regenerate, "She isn't going to stop, is she..." Belial snapped his fingers, summoning his strongest servant. "Machia!!" From the ground erupted the titan, who without Belial even having to order him, immediately went to attack Rory. Rory narrowly dodged, a piece of her head getting shaved off from the shockwave of his attack, Machia's fist stopping right before hitting Belial, where the shockwave sent him flying instead of Rory.

"My lord!!!"​

Machia called out, running after Belial as Rory continued to regenerate, picking up her sword.

"He's weakened... A hit from someone like that giant will have weakened him significantly..." Rory said, "Now is our chance... to..."

David glanced at the body of Mordred, watching as her body was cleaved in two.

“****….” David thought, looking away.

“I didn’t have to come to this…NO ONE HAD TO DIE” David shouted. He was angry. Anger that they had to fight, angry that they had to kill the people who were helping Belial, angry that Belial couldn’t just come with them.

he glanced at Rory, saw her body brutally damaged.

“So much suffering…so much pain….”

David dashed foward. Flying at max speed as he hurtled towards Belial.

GOD ******* DAMN IT BELIAL” David shouted.

he attempted to rush in and grab Belial, hoping to use his Matter and Space Manipulation to violently retrain his movements, hoping to captualize on his weakened state as he gripped him with one hand and proceeded to shower him with punches, trying to knock him out.

"....what..." He glanced at Rory.

"........"

"I.....uh......"

"....what the ****...."

"...I think I'm gonna be sick..." he muttered.

"yeah...uh...let's go...honey" David said weakly.
"DUDE CHILL IT ISNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-" Rory shouted out.
"THEN WHAT IS IT RORY? HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT I JUST SAW!"

"...its so....BIG" David muttered, clearly traumatized.
(Not gonna lie probably one of the best moments of this arc)

Back