• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Don't tell me you guys actually think you stand a chance at victory..." Belial said, staring at them.

"Absolutely not, brother. You can crush us all simultaneously. So ******* what? We're just going to abandon you then? That isn't happening. I love you, and I'm not leaving here." Gabriel said, also readying herself for battle.

"Yeah, leavin you behind just wouldn't sit right with us. Considering as I understand it you have someone ya want to protect and stay with." Muramasa said, stepping forward

"This is what I came here to do. If death awaits me so be it." Shalamanye said

"Belial. This will not be the end of your tale. All of reality could tear at it's seams and I'd still not be done trying to free you. Every setback grants further knowledge, every test, every experiment, all bring me closer to perfection. You will see what two iron Wills facing eachother will be like." Draedon said

"Well. I'd be hard pressed not to join them at this point." Pandora's Actor said

"Your all insane..." Belial said, "This is hopeless. Your going to die... I'm going to die, and nothing can stop it..."

"We're insane? Belial, you have every mental defect that can be had. You're obsessive, depressed, violent, too straightforward for your own good, and your completely out of your ******* mind when it comes to the people you love. I bet if you had to trade the world for Shalor you'd tell the world to go **** itself." Rory said, "Literally everybody here is out of their minds, Belial."

David grinned.

"Rory's right, we all have some screws loose" David chuckled.

Lance stepped forward drawing a sword Muramasa had forged earlier.

"You are a marvelous man Belial. If fighting you gives us a chance to save you from your fate, I will gladly stand against you."

he glanced down at his gloves.

"This may be our final fight Metatron..." Lance said.

"...let's go out with a bang!"

Last edited:
Belial began to glare at them as he rubbed his eyes, "Is that so..." Shadows slowly emanated off of his body.

"This your last chance, guys. I don't want to do this..."

Mordred summoned an enormous crimson blade, slamming it into the ground, signifying that she was preparing herself for battle. Ahzad stood beside his lord and master, glaring at the party.

"Don't make me do this..."

Demiurge turned to the group, putting the chip into one of Belial's pockets, and his claws sharpened to blades.

Shalamanye's eyes flashed and his power flared up for combat.

Muramasa held a katana, clearly looking to clash with Mordred

Pandora's Actor stayed in his base state, prepared to transform on the fly

"Well...I guess this is it then..." David said, he raised his fist, hardening them with his muscle control as he prepared to fight.

".....Let's do this...Belial."

Meanwhile.

Asmodeus, against his better judgment, had floated back to the castle, wanting to see what was going on. he peered into one of the windows, watching the scene unfold before him.

"This oughta be quick..." he thought to himself. The demons were simply too strong, even Asmodeus could tell which side held the clear advantage.

"Still though...It would be wonderful if he survived all this." Asmodeus thought, glancing at David. He faded himself into shadow and hoped they wouldn't detect him during the battle.

Last edited:
Belial held his hand out, dark energy swirling it. "...Guys-" Rory cut him off before he could say anything.

"We're all staying here, so don't give us a chance to leave. Nothing is changing, Belial." She said bluntly, summoning her Goddess Cleaver.

Belial let out a sigh, "Fine."

Suddenly, the ground beneath them violently erupted, encasing the entire group in a large formation of rocks that swiftly compressed rapidly as Belial attempted to telekinetically crush them all.

"I'll make this quick, then."

Muramasa was quick, too quick even, immediately using the rocks blasted up to rush Mordred and force a close quarters encounter with her

Shalamanye was consumed in the blast, a blast of energy bursting out of him before rushing at Ahzad

Pandora's Actor was in a black and gold-trimmed suit of armor with twin great swords, engaging Demiurge directly, his claws creating sparks with the True Doppelgänger's Greatswords, keeping it in the area

David decided to try a new move he discovered during his training in Pride. Using his body control, he forcefully contracted all the muscles in his body, pushing them towards the center of his body, akin to a spring compressing itself.

Suddenly, he would unleash a punch, his muscles violently releasing from their compression to create an extraordinarily powerful blow, far stronger than David's normal strength. utterly smashing the rocks that attempted to retrain him.

Lance turned into smoke, weaving out of the rocks before they could crush him.

"Gonna have to try harder then that...Belial."

David immediately went on the offensive, Creating several large black holes before launching them at Belial.

"Your going to get yourself, killed."

Belial teleported behind David, grabbing him by the neck. He flung David into the air, jumping up, proceeding to knee him into the face. He did so again, and again, and again, knocking him into the atmosphere.

"Then we'll die together, dumbass!" Gabriel teleported to Belial, covering him in her wings in an attempt to restrain him. Belial clenched his fists, "But you don't have to die..." He easily broke out, grabbing his sister by the neck.

"Even if that's the case, I'm still staying here." Belial gripped her neck even tighter, "Then I'll simply force you to leave.." Belial punched his sister in the stomach, severely damaging her insides, knocking her farther into the atmosphere then David, in fact, she was sent flying past the wrestler.

Rory teleported above Belial, grabbing him by the face and slamming him into the ground. "Damnit...!" The light of the Goddess Cleaver burned his flesh, causing him to groan in pain.

"Mind shutting up for a bit?" Rory began to stab Belial with her blade, her face contorting with discomfort and pain with each stab. Belial kicked her off of him, sending her flying dozens of kilometers away from him.

"Damn... No matter how strong I get, that sword still exists to completely **** my kind." Belial said, realizing his wounds were healing extremely slow.

Muramasa was quick, too quick even, immediately using the rocks blasted up to rush Mordred and force a close quarters encounter with her

Shalamanye was consumed in the blast, a blast of energy bursting out of him before rushing at Ahzad

Pandora's Actor was in a black and gold-trimmed suit of armor with twin great swords, engaging Demiurge directly, his claws creating sparks with the True Doppelgänger's Greatswords, keeping it in the area
Mordred smiled, "Alright then, bring it on, Old Man!!" She snapped her fingers, armor materializing around her as she clashed swords with Muramasa.

Ahzad sneered, "So many pests today..." He said, forming a barrier around himself to block Shalamanye's assault.

Neither Muramasa's Katana or Clarent were even being scratched by their clash, Muramasa seemingto have the upper hand in sheer skill but Mordred having power whereas they seemed about even in speed, flame, ice, energy, electricity, all flew with each strike.

Shalamanye pressed his axe against the barrier, it seeming to slowly but surely begin to go into it like the barrier was some sort of bubble.

"No, not really, David." She said as she flew as fast as possible, bursting past David faster than his eyes could track, back down to the planet, her injuries somewhat slowing her down.

David sighed.

He flew back towards the planet, blood trailing behind him, as he reached the castle. Immediately, he would use his forward momentum to aim a fierce dropkick onto Belials face, using his gravity manipulation to further amplify the strike.

David immediately noticed Belial's injuries that weren't healing, "This will be a pain..." He grabbed David's fist easily, but seemed to be pushed back ever so slightly...
David jumped back

"Guess he ain't as invulnerable as I thought..." David thought.

Immediately he rushed towards Belial again, aiming a vicious forward chop towards one of Belial's injuries. Simultaneously using his conceptual manipulation to attempt to force the concept of damage onto Belial injuries, causing them to worsen if successful. It was an underhanded tactic, but David didn't have many options when faced with such a mighty foe.

(I mean, nobody really can. That's sort of how I geared it lol. It isn't like Belial wants this fight so the chances of him legitimately killing anybody are slim, which is why I'm going to do this.)

Belial didn't even flinch as his wounds continued to open up and worsen with David's assault, "You could have a happy life with your wife if you'd just give up." Belial said to David, grabbing his face.

"You don't have to do this, I know you don't want to... I know that you want to live peacefully, David. I'm giving you that opportunity, SO WHY WON'T YOU IDIOTS JUST TAKE IT!?!" Belial shouted at him so loud that his ears began to ring.

(I mean I wasn't complaining, David just can't damage him, so I was working under the assumption that David wouldn't be doing much from the start lol)

(I mean, nobody really can. That's sort of how I geared it lol. It isn't like Belial wants this fight so the chances of him legitimately killing anybody are slim, which is why I'm going to do this.)

Belial didn't even flinch as his wounds continued to open up and worsen with David's assault, "You could have a happy life with your wife if you'd just give up." Belial said to David, grabbing his face.

"You don't have to do this, I know you don't want to... I know that you want to live peacefully, David. I'm giving you that opportunity, SO WHY WON'T YOU IDIOTS JUST TAKE IT!?!" Belial shouted at him so loud that his ears began to ring.
"Your right, Belial. I don't want to do this. I don't want to fight, and I sure as HELL don't want to die!" David said.

"I just want to live peacefully with my hot wife for the rest of my life, that's been my dream for a while!"

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU BEHIND BELIAL!" David shouted.

"You....I care about you man. Even after all the shit that's happened! I don't want you to get rewritten or possessed or whatever the hell is going to happen to you!"

(I mean David likes a lot of other things about Masayoshi, mostly her intelligence, but he also thinks she's a 10/10 dynamite bodacious babe, so I figured he might as well acknowledge that lol)
(Ngl everyone in this RP barring the literal children is weirdly attractive physically unless they're masked, deformed, or Lance.)

Back