• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(We should probably get back to the story before we forget it exists lol)

"Alright so uh...let's....pretend the last couple minutes never happened alright!" David said quickly.

he glanced at Belial, realizing why they were in the castle in the first place. His expression turned serious, his body visibly stiffened as a feeling of dread began to overtake him.

"....So?" he asked.

"What do you plan on doing...Belial?"

".....This was an experience," Belial said to them, referring to their talk about Rory and David's sexual experiences.

"If it makes you feel any better I already knew about your kinks I just wanted to respect your privacy..." Belial said, shivering from cringe before continuing.

"Shalamanye speaks the truth. You've got two options at this point since you aren't joining me..." Belial turned to David.

"I have thought about your words, David. But I can't go back. Not this time. I don't have much time..." Belial said, "So this is the mercy I'm giving you. Run away, stay out of my way and let me do my work. Or we can fight."

".....This was an experience," Belial said to them, referring to their talk about Rory and David's sexual experiences.

"If it makes you feel any better I already knew about your kinks I just wanted to respect your privacy..." Belial said, shivering from cringe before continuing.

"Shalamanye speaks the truth. You've got two options at this point since you aren't joining me..." Belial turned to David.

"I have thought about your words, David. But I can't go back. Not this time. I don't have much time..." Belial said, "So this is the mercy I'm giving you. Run away, stay out of my way and let me do my work. Or we can fight."

“You don’t have much time…?”

“what do you mean by that…Belial?” David asked, breaking into a cold sweat.

"This is what I mean, David." Belial lifted up his shirt...

"What the hell is that...?" Rory said, turning to Gabriel who was also completely disgusted.

Around his abdomen grew a black, veiny, tumor-like parasite, with roots digging into his insides, blood and pus being excreted from the black roots. It pulsated, like a heart, like it was alive...

"Does this look like the body of somebody who has a lot of time?" He said.

Belial let out a sigh, "Ashenheart... The weird doctor guy who disappeared, if you remember him, is an Apostle of Kill-Gaia. I don't know what specifically he tried to do to me, but he lied..." Belial said, lowering his shirt.

"This is the result of my body fusing with the Qliphoth. He was trying to make me a vessel for The Ultimate Evil... No, he was trying to create a new one from scratch in my body. Luckily, Kiara stopped him before we could reach 100% assimilation..." Belial said.

"If he's one of Kill-Gaia's goons then he's surely extremely powerful if Gaia can't even restrain him... Either that or he just isn't afraid of anything." Belial said.

"And as to what will happen to me..." Belial turned to Rory and Gabriel, "The most likely outcome is that my body and mind are reanimated into... something else entirely. I'd be overwritten and ascend to some other world like Kill-Gaia... Or wherever the hell his true form is." Belial said.

"If we're lucky, and I mean really lucky, I may be able to maintain some control. But the damage dealt to reality even if I do manage to maintain control will be crippling..."

"Which is why I'm here. Hate me or not Demiurge nor anyone else under Belial's command right now could even have a prayer of stopping him due to his inherent control over the Shadow Army and other demons. And the humans couldn't possibly stand up to him." Pandora's Actor said

"If he's one of Kill-Gaia's goons then he's surely extremely powerful if Gaia can't even restrain him... Either that or he just isn't afraid of anything." Belial said.

"And as to what will happen to me..." Belial turned to Rory and Gabriel, "The most likely outcome is that my body and mind are reanimated into... something else entirely. I'd be overwritten and ascend to some other world like Kill-Gaia... Or wherever the hell his true form is." Belial said.

"If we're lucky, and I mean really lucky, I may be able to maintain some control. But the damage dealt to reality even if I do manage to maintain control will be crippling..."
David looked at him blankly.

"T-then why are you focusing on carrying out this plan then!?" David shouted, confusion and horror in his voice.

"We have to get you some kinda help! Shouldnt we be focused on finding some kinda treatment or cure?!" David said.

David looked at him blankly.

"T-then why are you focusing on carrying out this plan then!?" David shouted, confusion and horror in his voice.

"We have to get you some kinda help! Shouldnt we be focused n finding some kinda treatment or cure?!" David said.
"I'm focusing on it because I want to leave humanity better off before I go awol..." Belial said, "I can hold on. Maybe for a few years, maybe for a few months, maybe for a few weeks. I just need some time..." Belial gripped his head as if he was suffering a headache.

"I'm giving all of you a chance to leave. Go to some other universe at the farthest corners of the multiverse... I'm giving humanity a chance to fend for themselves, including you guys. There is no cure, and like Pandora's Actor said, none of you are a match for me in every sense of the phrase." Belial said.

"So escape... Run away, leave me here and run as far as you can... I'm leaving humanity with the strength to do that."

"Yes, you can. You have to." Belial said bluntly, "Think of it this way... If you stay, I'll be killing all of you. I will have to watch myself burn the world to the ground without any way to stop it, knowing that you guys had the chance to run away but didn't take it." He said.

"Yes, you can. You have to." Belial said bluntly, "Think of it this way... If you stay, I'll be killing all of you. I will have to watch myself burn the world to the ground without any way to stop it, knowing that you guys had the chance to run away but didn't take it." He said.
"Belial....." David said.

"......"

"....god damn it..." David said.

"Cmon man....after all that's happened. This...this can't be how it ends for you man. There has to be something we can do. ANYTHING."

"Lord Belial, the chip is ready to be brought to Ulric." Demiurge said, ignoring the group as he walked up
"Thank you, Demiurge." Belial said as he turned to David, "The best that I can do is hope that this body gives out... After that, I'll never step foot out of Ulric ever again. I'll trap all of my shadow soldiers there to barring Bedivere and Gawain... They're needed here." Belial said.

"No, there has to be a way," Rory said walking up to Belial, the force of her steps cracking the ground.

"I'm sorry... But there isn't. You can't defeat me, Rory. None of you can..." Belial said as the irony that being strong had, for once, doomed him, drowning him in despair.

"Then I'll kick your ass." Rory said bluntly.

"Excuse me...?" He said, tilting his head in confusion.

"I'm not abandoning you, Belial. Not again, not ever again... I don't care if I have to beat the ever-living shit out of this vessel of yours. I'm staying here." She said.

"To quote a far more well known magic user than myself: I think you will find our will equal to yours..." Masayoshi said, forming barriers of energy around her hands akin to the individual she quoted.

"Nothing says family bonding like physical violence..." Towa said, appearing beside Masayoshi, readying herself for battle by summoning her staff.

Back