• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David continued to walk, attempting to ignore the screams, using his gravity manipulation to push himself forward, unabated by the pressure around him. As he continued to walk, however. he started to feel...off.

"....anyone else feeling a bit...lightheaded...?" David muttered, stumbling slightly as he continued to walk.

Lance glanced at David.

"...perhaps the screams are weighing on your conscious, David. Try to keep moving, we should reach the exit eventually" Lance replied.

David nodded, but his movements were notably more...sluggish than before. As if he lacked full control over them.

Eventually, the group reached a large cylinder staircase that lead down to the bottom center of the fortress. "David, you'll make it, right?" Gabriel asked.
"yeah uh...."

"...can I just....."

"...sit down for a second....?" David muttered.

suddenly, he fell to the ground, breathing heavily, sweat appearing on his face. The world began spinning around him. He felt sick, the lightheaded feeling becoming an intense headache that threatened to split his skull in half.

"Gabriel." Rory turned to the angel, "We can either wait for him or leave him behind." She said bluntly.

"...You guys head down. I'll watch over David and make sure he doesn't do anything." Gabriel said, floating up. Rory nodded, "Alright then."

Lance nodded, walking behind Rory, thinking that Gabriel would handle any situation that would arise.

David remained silent for a while, before speaking.

"Gabriel...."

"Something is wrong with me....something is very...very wrong..." David muttered.

"What....What the hell is going on, Gabriel!?" David yelled his voice becoming audibly lower as his body began to convulse violently.

"Possessed?" David shouted.

"No...no no no..."

"They gonna steal my body or something? H-how do I stop it?!?!" David yelled.

He took the fruit Gabriel gave him, and tried to eat it. the moment the food went down, however, he began violently vomiting, as if his body itself was rejecting the food.
"Well, usually before the possession fully takes place you can just reject the spirits yourself... We don't know how many souls are trying to take over your body, though." Gabriel said, seeming way too nonchalant about this.

"I'm going to need you to calm down, David." She manifested some gloves, putting them on. "And I'm gonna need you to close your eyes..."

"Well, usually before the possession fully takes place you can just reject the spirits yourself... We don't know how many souls are trying to take over your body, though." Gabriel said, seeming way too nonchalant about this.

"I'm going to need you to calm down, David." She manifested some gloves, putting them on. "And I'm gonna need you to close your eyes..."
"...C-close my...eyes...?" David said, he looked at Gabriel.

"O-ok...."

David shut his eyes tightly, ignoring the growing sound of voices in his mind, their whispers permeating his brain, tempting him, sapping his resolve as they tried to claw through his consciousness.

"...C-close my...eyes...?" David said, he looked at Gabriel.

"O-ok...."

David shut his eyes tightly, ignoring the growing sound of voices in his mind, their whispers permeating his brain, tempting him, sapping his resolve as they tried to claw through his consciousness.
"Now, David, I'm going to do something that will be extremely painful for you... So I'm asking you to keep your calm. I'm going to see how many souls are trying to invade your body so that I can properly dispose of them. Now, if you thrash around, you'll be easier to possess, so just stay calm." Gabriel said, warning him.

"Now, David, I'm going to do something that will be extremely painful for you... So I'm asking you to keep your calm. I'm going to see how many souls are trying to invade your body so that I can properly dispose of them. Now, if you thrash around, you'll be easier to possess, so just stay calm." Gabriel said, warning him.
"D-do whatever you need to do Gabriel." David said. He attempted to keep calm. But the voices in his head, and the voices all around him, were clearly making it difficult for him.

"Mental...defects?" David muttered, sounding slightly annoyed.

"......Please....just...take them out....." David said, struggling to maintain control over his body.
Gabriel grit her teeth before shoving her hand into David's chest, breaking through his muscles and his ribcage by using her Physics Manipulation to phase through his body. "Alright... Let's see..." She wrapped her hand around his heart.

But in actuality, she was gripping his very soul, bringing him unimaginable pain. Each and every muscle fiber in his body screamed in agony, every atom and quark trembling in pain.

Gabriel grit her teeth before shoving her hand into David's chest, breaking through his muscles and his ribcage by using her Physics Manipulation to phase through his body. "Alright... Let's see..." She wrapped her hand around his heart.

But in actuality, she was gripping his very soul, bringing him unimaginable pain. Each and every muscle fiber in his body screamed in agony, every atom and quark trembling in pain.

David gritted his teeth. His pain tolerance was immense, mostly due to the number of times he had been injured in the past, but even with that, it was a struggle to keep himself from screaming out in agony. It was one of the most painful experiences he had ever felt, worse than any of the beatings he had endured in the past. IT was like his very being was on fire, everything he is, everything he was, was swallowed up in an ocean of agony.

"****....." He muttered. His thoughts began to blur. It was taking all of his will not to lash out against Gabriel.

Gabriel let out a sigh, "David, I'm not going to go through with this procedure unless I know that me doing it won't leave you any more vulnerable than you already are. Are you really ready for this? If I go through with it there's a chance the pain will force you into possession..."

"Gabriel. If....if you don't do this, I'll end up getting possessed anyway, right?" David said, shaking his head.

"I...I'm willing to take the risk. Just please, don't let them take my body...."

He steeled his resolve, and closed his eyes, ready for Gabriel to begin. He tried reminding himself of the good things in his life, Masayoshi, wrestling, anything to calm him down, anything to take his mind away from what was about to happen.

"...What happens next isn't something I can control, David. This is up to you and your willpower." Gabriel said as she plunged her hand back into David's chest.

This time, she was trying to manually extract the vagrant spirits within David's body. These attempts at removing them from the vessel they were trying to claim immediately alerted the various spirits, causing them to go haywire. "What the heaven!?" Gabriel thought to herself as a pain that was over 10 times worse than the pain he had experienced before swept across David's entire body in a mere moment, also affecting Gabriel as her arm violently vibrated.

"...What happens next isn't something I can control, David. This is up to you and your willpower." Gabriel said as she plunged her hand back into David's chest.

This time, she was trying to manually extract the vagrant spirits within David's body. These attempts at removing them from the vessel they were trying to claim immediately alerted the various spirits, causing them to go haywire. "What the heaven!?" Gabriel thought to herself as a pain that was over 10 times worse than the pain he had experienced before swept across David's entire body in a mere moment, also affecting Gabriel as her arm violently vibrated.

David gasped audibly, the pain reaching a level that he had never experienced before.

"****" David yelled out, his body convulsing as the pain spread to every atom of his being.

He gritted his teeth, trying desperately to hold up as more pain than he had ever experienced rocketed through his body. It was worse than his skin getting peeled off, worse than having needles shoved into every part of his body. The pain was indescribable, beyond words. Even comparing it to the beatings he had taken in the past, from Kill Gaia, from Ahzad, From Rory the 7th, those were nothing in comparison to the feeling that shot through his body.

tears began to stream from his face, as he moaned and gasped in agony. Yet he tried to hold on, desperately trying to keep fighting. His willpower just barely keeping his mind intact...

David gasped audibly, the pain reaching a level that he had never experienced before.

"****" David yelled out, his body convulsing as the pain spread to every atom of his being.

He gritted his teeth, trying desperately to hold up as more pain than he had ever experienced rocketed through his body. It was worse than his skin getting peeled off, worse than having needles shoved into every part of his body. The pain was indescribable, beyond words. Even comparing it to the beatings he had taken in the past, from Kill Gaia, from Ahzad, From Rory the 7th, those were nothing in comparison to the feeling that shot through his body.

tears began to stream from his face, as he moaned and gasped in agony. Yet he tried to hold on, desperately trying to keep fighting. His willpower just barely keeping his mind intact...
"Stay steady, David!" Gabriel said as she began to slowly extract the souls, one... by... one. With each soul she pulled out, a burst of pain shot throughout his body. "STEADY!"

"Stay steady, David!" Gabriel said as she began to slowly extract the souls, one... by... one. With each soul she pulled out, a burst of pain shot throughout his body. "STEADY!"
"MMMARGH"

David's speech became completely incomprehensible as new shots of pain began spreading throughout his being. He slammed his mouth shut out of shock, accidentally biting into his tongue, as blood flowed from his mouth. His thoughts were a complete blur at this point, the pain completely removing his ability to even perceive anything else. He opened his eyes, but saw nothing, the pain was so great his brain was unable to process what he was seeing.

David continued to thrash and moan, his senses overwhelmed by the pain he was feeling. however....he sensed her. Even with his sight gone, he could feel Masayoshi's presence around him. And it calmed him slightly. He tried to focus on it, her words, her voice, anything he could to distract himself from the unimaginable pain he was feeling. She gave him newfound courage to keep fighting, igniting a new spark in his body as he started to fight against the possession with renewed vigor. He couldn't form words, he was far too gone, but he was grateful to have her by his side.

Gabriel smirked, "Alright, now that he's calmed down somewhat this has become much easier..." Gabriel thought to herself as she was capable of extracting the souls far easier thanks to the motivation Masayoshi gave him. But...

"WHAT!?"

Suddenly, dozens more spirits flocked to David's body, causing Gabriel's hand to violently explode due to the sheer pressure of so many souls attempting to take over a single body. She swiftly removed her hand.

"Damn it all...!!"

David gasped before convulsing violently, the souls absorbing into his body at an absurdly fast rate.

"G-Gabriel....." David shouted.

"K-kill mee-"

David suddenly fell silent, his body hanging limp on the ground, motionless as it lay on the brimstone floor.
"In front of your wife? I'm no monster." Gabriel said, standing up, letting out a sigh. "He'll be getting up in a few minutes..."

Back