• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Plot twist: David's willpower leashes this thing and Asmodeus becomes the Kurama to his Naruto.)

Masayoshi was blasted back. However, another Masayoshi appeared, bringing down a gavel to strike the demon, once again attempting to attack the demon directly. She would then launch chains constructed by magic to restrict him, before causing them to pulse with lightning, imbuing the concept of purification on David's body to purify him of the demon.

"This is getting out of hand..." Gabriel said as she turned to Asmodeus, her eyes filled with cold indifference towards the evil spirit. "You have 10 seconds... Or however long beings who can move through time measure time... To get out of his body."
"Or else what angel child?" Asmodeus said, twisting his head around to look at the angel.

(Plot twist: David's willpower leashes this thing and Asmodeus becomes the Kurama to his Naruto.)

Masayoshi was blasted back. However, another Masayoshi appeared, bringing down a gavel to strike the demon, once again attempting to attack the demon directly. She would then launch chains constructed by magic to restrict him, before causing them to pulse with lightning, imbuing the concept of purification on David's body to purify him of the demon.
Asmodeus rapidly dispersed his body, becoming a mist-like substance as he split himself, before contorting the mist around the gavel to avoid its strike.

weaving his body around the chains, he suddenly felt a burst of pain as he felt the purification arc through them, causing him to let loose a loud, demonic scream

"SCHREEEEEE"

However, it wasn't enough, the souls in David's body so numerous that it prevented him from being fully purified. even with Masayoshi's powerful magic.

The demon shifted his body into tentacles, before suddenly elongating them, slamming them into Masayoshi as they proceeded to knock her around, the speed and strength of the tentacles making them akin to giant whips as they continued to batter her.

Asmodeus looked at the angel.

"You trying to scare me with that little count down of yours?" The demon said, bemused.

A burst of energy began to appear all around Gabriel, Asmodeus unleashing a fierce amount of spiritual pressure that radiated all around the spiritual realm, an attempt at slowing Gabriel down, or even crushing her outright with the sheer pressure emitted by the combined spirits.

"......" Asmodeus began to hesitate. He had access to David's memories, so he knew that Gabriel wasn't an opponent to be trifled with. A point that was further hammered home by her ability to take his spiritual pressure without flinching. and with Masayoshi and her purification magic being nearby.....

"H-hey! L-let's not do anything hasty! H-how about we all just talk this out?" Asmodeus said, subconsciously backing away from the angel.

"You have 3 seconds to leave. And now you have 2..." Gabriel said, ignoring his pleads to talk things out.

"Ya know what? Fine!"

Asmodeus's powers began radiating to their full extent, warping the very world, around him as he began unleashing his full power.

"I got a cushy body to live in now, and I'll be DAMNED if I let some angel push me outta it!"

Asmodeus began to form several powerful balls of energy in either hand, made by condensing the spiritual force around him into a super-condensed, destructive sphere.

"LET'S DANCE ANGEL CHILD!"

Asmodeus suddenly launched the energy at Gabriel. should they land, they would rapidly expand into a gigantic explosion of force.

"Ya know what? Fine!"

Asmodeus's powers began radiating to their full extent, warping the very world, around him as he began unleashing his full power.

"I got a cushy body to live in now, and I'll be DAMNED if I let some angel push me outta it!"

Asmodeus began to form several powerful balls of energy in either hand, made by condensing the spiritual force around him into a super-condensed, destructive sphere.

"LET'S DANCE ANGEL CHILD!"

Asmodeus suddenly launched the energy at Gabriel. should they land, they would rapidly expand into a gigantic explosion of force.
"0."

Gabriel ignored Pandora's Actor transforming and pretty much everything else, focused only on making Asmodeus cry like a little bitch. In an instant she teleported behind him, grabbing him by the neck, her grip like that of a vice.

"...This is you're final warning. Leave. NOW."

"I assume that means... You aren't taking the chance I've given...?"

Gabriel tanked the attack head on, her head violently shattering open, blood covering Asmodeus's fist. But... Once again, Gabriel didn't even flinch. "King Tiger... No, David, is my friend. A very good friend, Asmodeus." Even through the injuries she had sustained, she hadn't let go of his neck, in fact, her grip tightened.

"You get no more chances. I'm not asking anymore. Get out or die."

"GOD DAMN IT" Asmodeus transformed himself into liquid, slipping out of Gabriel grip.

"A clone of Gigantmachia....a super-powerful angel....and a witch with purification powers..." Asmodeus said, glancing around.

"No. Nope. Not doing this. This ain't worth dying over. I'll find me a new body! y'all can have Mr. Muscles over here"

Strange steam began to envelop the dimension, as the souls began to rapidly collect themselves inside Asmodeus. Slowly, the form of Asmodeus began to dissipate, the negative energy he was collecting returning to its normal state.

Pandora's Actor stood up and looked towards the approaching Wicked K

"So, whos ready to deal with him?" Pandora's Actor aske

(It's time lol)

Asmodeus glanced at Wicked K.

"Yes...that will do nicely" Asmodeus said, glancing at the man.

"A bit...uglier....than what I normally like...but I've done worse...." The demon thought.

Flying through the air, he immediately launched himself towards Wicked K's soul, attempting to possesses him.

(Wait you want them to **** up Wicked K why lol.)
(Oh no, I want Asmodeus to try and possess him lol)
Asmodeus glanced at Wicked K.

"Yes...that will do nicely" Asmodeus said, glancing at the man.

"A bit...uglier....than what I normally like...but I've done worse...." The demon thought.

Flying through the air, he immediately launched himself towards Wicked K's soul, attempting to possesses him.
The instant the possession began Asmodeus saw and felt like he was afflicted with every single drug imaginable and a swirl of emotions, feelings, and thoughts so insanely twisted it was utterly overwhelming even to the most prepared demons

(Oh no, I want Asmodeus to try and possess him lol)

The instant the possession began Asmodeus saw and felt like he was afflicted with every single drug imaginable and a swirl of emotions, feelings, and thoughts so insanely twisted it was utterly overwhelming even to the most prepared demons

"W-What the hell....."

Asmodeus immediately jumped out of the body, gagging and stumbling to the ground.

"Jesus Christ....what the hell is up with you!? What the hell was that? What....WHAT THE **** MAN" Asmodeus said, rolling on the ground away from the man.

"You...you need HELP!"

Gabriel ignored everything else and turned to David, placing her fingers on his forehead, healing him of any mental and physical damage he may have suffered from Asmodeus's possession. "Are you feeling alright now?" She had 100% confidence in her healing capabilities but she wanted to make sure.

"W-What the hell....."

Asmodeus immediately jumped out of the body, gagging and stumbling to the ground.

"Jesus Christ....what the hell is up with you!? What the hell was that? What....WHAT THE **** MAN" Asmodeus said, rolling on the ground away from the man.

"You...you need HELP!"
"Why my good sir I am perfectly heathy!" Wicked K responded merrily

Gabriel ignored everything else and turned to David, placing her fingers on his forehead, healing him of any mental and physical damage he may have suffered from Asmodeus's possession. "Are you feeling alright now?" She had 100% confidence in her healing capabilities but she wanted to make sure.

"yes...I think so, anyway...." David said, rubbing his head.

He glanced at the demon laying on the ground next to Wicked K.

"So...you were able to remove....that...from my body?"

"Why my good sir I am perfectly heathy!" Wicked K responded merrily
"Hell no! You're more batshit crazy than any demon I've seen down here" The demon said, holding his head.

"H-how are you even ALIVE?!"

yes...I think so, anyway...." David said, rubbing his head.

"Yeah. I threatened to kill it and now it's losing its shit after trying to possess the zombie. If it doesn't LEAVE I'm going to turn it into nothing but a mushy pulp of spiritual energy..." Gabriel said, glaring at Asmodeus.

"yes...I think so, anyway...." David said, rubbing his head.

"Hell no! You're more batshit crazy than any demon I've seen down here" The demon said, holding his head.

"H-how are you even ALIVE?!"
"Why thank you my good sir! Let's go for tea time!" Wicked K said merrily, picking up Asmodeus before flying off on his hat

"Yeah. I threatened to kill it and now it's losing its shit after trying to possess the zombie. If it doesn't LEAVE I'm going to turn it into nothing but a mushy pulp of spiritual energy..." Gabriel said, glaring at Asmodeus.
"....thank you Gabriel..."

David stood up, and wrapped Gabriel in a hug.

"I...I owe you one."

"Why thank you my good sir! Let's go for tea time!" Wicked K said merrily, picking up Asmodeus before flying off on his hat
"SOMEONE SAVE ME, DON'T LET THIS PSYCHO TAKE ME AWAY!" Asmodeus panicked, struggling against the man's grip as they flew off.

"Ha! I guess that's true!" David said. he let go of her and stood up, stretching his body.

"NOOOOOOoooooooo" Asemodous screams faded into the distance as they left.
The two got to a table and two chairs with a teaset that had tea brewing, something about the place Wicked K had chosen made Asmodeus not be able to leave

"We shall have teatime for one hour until we both continue our daily routine!" Wicked K said

The two got to a table and two chairs with a teaset that had tea brewing, something about the place Wicked K had chosen made Asmodeus not be able to leave

"We shall have teatime for one hour until we both continue our daily routine!" Wicked K said

Asmodeus sat at the table, visibly squirming as he tried to get out of his chair in vain.

he glanced at Wicked K.

"We...were just doing tea right...? you aren't gonna do anything...weird...?" The demon asked.

Back