• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David groggily got to his feet.

immediately, he was assaulted with a violent aura, his sensing going haywire as his eyes immediately shot towards Gabriel.

"....what the hell...?" he muttered. he could feel the pressure she gave off. and could see the scars littered across her body.

"...what...what the hell did pride do to her...?" David thought.

David began walking behind the gang. with Lance following him.

Lava poured from the walls of the dark corridor as they walked through it, the lava being hot to the point that the heat it released caused the party's skin to burn. Gabriel and Rory didn't flinch as their wounds healed nigh-instantly.

Gabriel snapped her fingers, creating a barrier around the group which protected them from the heat. "Ugh... Let's move quicker." Gabriel said as she began to run.

"Uh-huh," Gabriel said casually, dashing forward.

With simple waves of her hand, she casually butchered the patrol of demons, blood covering her hands. "Prince-Class? More like Shit-Tier class..." Gabriel thought to herself, continuing to walk forward.

Rory followed along, staying on guard.

David glanced at Gabriel.

"Whoa....uh...."

"....you've sure gotten really ******* strong...Gabriel..." David said.

"....I kinda feel bad for the demons now..." David thought to himself.
"Those weren't Prince-Class Demons, David. Not even close to Pride's level. They're fodder sent to slow us down. Even you could take them out as easily as I did." Gabriel said.

"Well done Gabriel! You destroyed the apsolute weakest Prince-Class demons out there, but dont worry, they'll be back faster then Rory runs to some city or another." Demiurge said, flying above the group as several towering demons began approaching the group

"Now then, let's turn up the heat shall we?" Demiurge said, dark red fire suddenly springing at the group, clearly Abyssal flames that can destroy the soul with a spark

"Well done Gabriel! You destroyed the apsolute weakest Prince-Class demons out there, but dont worry, they'll be back faster then Rory runs to some city or another." Demiurge said, flying above the group as several towering demons began approaching the group

"Now then, let's turn up the heat shall we?" Demiurge said, dark red fire suddenly springing at the group, clearly Abyssal flames that can destroy the soul with a spark
David quickly jumped backwards, performing a flip as he traveled a few meters away from the flames.

"You gonna keep screwing with us, Demiurge!?" David yelled angrily. he jumped upwards, and slammed his fist against one of the towering demons around them.

Luckily for her, Gabriel didn't have a soul. Rory dashed forward, grabbing Gabriel by the arm, pulling her along as she effortlessly cut down the towering demons. "We don't have time for these games," Rory said as Gabriel pulled her arm away, flying forward.

David ran with the group, sprinting to keep up with them.

"....I kinda feel bad...slaughtering the weaker demons ya know? can't we just....knock em out?" David suggested.

Lance began flying to keep up with the group.
"They're demons sent by Demiurge, David. Put the pieces together yourself, please..." Gabriel said as she covered the entire party in a forcefield, making it float with her telekinesis, blocking any demon or flame attacks.

Demiurge chuckled as the heat began completely wearing down on Gabriel's barriers against the heat

"Oh really Rory, you really believe I would just place the way into the layer containing Belial's Castle linearly? Of course nearly killing your son shows what a good mother you are! I frankly feel sorry for Rio." Demiurge said, teleporting with more and more demons of classes varying from prince to Imp rushing to attack the group

David sighed.

"I guess Gabriel has a point....these demons are probably all evil...I hope..."

David used his gravity manipulation, instantly sending the weaker demons falling to the ground, immobilizing them under its intense weight.

Lance began enhancing his daggers with Metatron's powers, before throwing dozens of them into the crowd of demons, the angel's strength easily ripping the demons apart.

Rory ignored Demiurge, "Gabriel, any plan?" Rory asked Gabriel as she continued to repair her forcefield, "He's probably going to babble on about you being a bad person for the next few minutes since the person who's playing him doesn't know what he's doing, so we'll just use that. I've already mapped the layout of this entire place in my head, getting there is another thing." Gabriel said to Rory.

"He'll probably shift the area around though," Rory said.

"Accounted for," Gabriel said, snapping her fingers. Suddenly, the barrier that surrounded the group violently dug into the ground faster than Demiurge's demons or fire could hit them, "We should be approaching a somewhat safe zone right about..."

The group then plopped into a large temple made of brimstone and lava.

ff6c0a82665e5784c8ddd813f647cd58.jpg

"Uh, where are we...?" Rory asked Gabriel.

"Somewhere Demiurge can't reach us." Gabriel said, crossing her arms.

"Very good, they went just the place they were supposed to, now then Pandora's Actor, time to secure the last part of the escape route." Demiurge thought

"Huh, it seems Demiurge predicted this as well, I'll go and secure the final part of the escape route we need to secure! Who's with me?" Pandora's Actor announced, having transformed into Kiara and using her voice

(Oof. Kind of been keeping up, but I'm gonna head to bed now. I spent the whole day with a combination of work, watching the Looney Tunes Show, doing school, finding tracks I can clear and sample, and making beats, as well as thinking about music as a whole today. Finally had time to finish a beat I was working on for a few minutes/hours each day.)
(Ayo congrats on finishing your beat man! would love to hear it if you want to share)

"Yeah, I don't particularly care." Gabriel said casually, "David, Lance, you held up, right?" She asked.
"Yeah, we're here." David said, nodding

"So what's the deal with this place? Looks kinda creepy"

Lance nodded, looking around the place curiously.

"I wonder why such a place was built..." he thought to himself, absentmindedly touching the walls of the fortress.

"Yeah, we're here." David said, nodding

"So what's the deal with this place? Looks kinda creepy"

Lance nodded, looking around the place curiously.

"I wonder why such a place was built..." he thought to himself, absentmindedly touching the walls of the fortress.
"It was probably built as a way for the Game Master to escape a shitty scene." Gabriel said, "But enough 4th wall breaks... If anybody needs healing, tell me now, and we'll start exploring."

"It was probably built as a way for the Game Master to escape a shitty scene." Gabriel said, "But enough 4th wall breaks... If anybody needs healing, tell me now, and we'll start exploring."
David cringed at Gabriel's 4th wall break, but shook his head.

"Naw, I'm fine, we can get going." David said.

Lance nodded an agreement.

"Thank you for the offer, but I managed to escape unscathed!"

"Alright, that's good," Gabriel said, nodding as she looked around. "Let's get moving..." Gabriel said, covering her ears. "Why are you covering your ears?" Rory asked, confused.

"You don't hear that? All the screaming?" Gabriel asked, "Uh, no. I guess it's just another angel thing." Rory said, shrugging. "...No, it isn't, Rory. Just focus and you'll be able to hear them." Gabriel said.

"Alright then..." Rory closed her eyes, focusing heavily on the surrounding environment. "Nope, I'm not hearing anything Gabriel... It might just be another angel thing-" Suddenly, Rory began covering her ears.

SCREEEEE!!!

"What the hell is that!?" Rory yelled out, "Those are tortured souls, Rory. I saw them first because I'm more sensitive to emotional energy, but those are tortured souls, Rory. The physical body and the soul tell entirely different stories." The sound was so ground-shattering, it was like having trillions of people screeching right into your ear.

"Alright, that's good," Gabriel said, nodding as she looked around. "Let's get moving..." Gabriel said, covering her ears. "Why are you covering your ears?" Rory asked, confused.

"You don't hear that? All the screaming?" Gabriel asked, "Uh, no. I guess it's just another angel thing." Rory said, shrugging. "...No, it isn't, Rory. Just focus and you'll be able to hear them." Gabriel said.

"Alright then..." Rory closed her eyes, focusing heavily on the surrounding environment. "Nope, I'm not hearing anything Gabriel... It might just be another angel thing-" Suddenly, Rory began covering her ears.

SCREEEEE!!!

"What the hell is that!?" Rory yelled out, "Those are tortured souls, Rory. I saw them first because I'm more sensitive to emotional energy, but those are tortured souls, Rory. The physical body and the soul tell entirely different stories." The sound was so ground-shattering, it was like having trillions of people screeching right into your ear.
David immediately covered his ears, a look of intense pain and discomfort on his face.

"****" David shouted out.

"....is there any way we can....help them? to stop the screaming?!" David yelled.

"They're most likely the people that are being tortured in the Pride ring, so no, we can't help them... While the physical body displays pleasure, the soul is far more blatant in displaying pain. We can't help them unless we tear them away from their supposed 'pleasure'." Gabriel said, letting out a deep sigh.

"They're most likely the people that are being tortured in the Pride ring, so no, we can't help them... While the physical body displays pleasure, the soul is far more blatant in displaying pain. We can't help them unless we tear them away from their supposed 'pleasure'." Gabriel said, letting out a deep sigh.
"God damn it..." David muttered,

"Let... let's keep moving then...this screaming is gonna drive me insane..." David said, his hands still on his ears.

Lance nodded. his face growing pale as he heard the screams all around him.

Gabriel nodded as the party walked forward, entering the depths of the brimstone fortress. It was hot, unfathomably so, but that wasn't the real problem. The real problem was the screams that echoed even louder as they went deeper into the fortress.

"It seems this place has been getting an influx of souls for hundreds of years... Either somebody was here torturing people before Demiurge, or he's just really good at his job." Gabriel said.

Gabriel nodded as the party walked forward, entering the depths of the brimstone fortress. It was hot, unfathomably so, but that wasn't the real problem. The real problem was the screams that echoed even louder as they went deeper into the fortress.

"It seems this place has been getting an influx of souls for hundreds of years... Either somebody was here torturing people before Demiurge, or he's just really good at his job." Gabriel said.
David was beginning to become dizzy, the sound echoing all around him disorienting his senses, which was further worsened by the scorching heat.

"This...this is messed up...." David muttered, leaning against a nearby wall.

"....He...he can't get away with this...."

"Surely...not all these people wanted to be tortured right? All these people...all these screams...." David said.

"Ugh..." Gabriel rubbed her eyes a bit, seeming worn out. She was the most acutely sensitive to emotions in the group, so it made sense, but it was also astonishing how she was capable of keeping her calm in such a way.

"I told you... The soul is far more blatant than the physical body. They may like it physically, but their souls display unimaginable pain in turn..." Gabriel said.

"Ugh..." Gabriel rubbed her eyes a bit, seeming worn out. She was the most acutely sensitive to emotions in the group, so it made sense, but it was also astonishing how she was capable of keeping her calm in such a way.

"I told you... The soul is far more blatant than the physical body. They may like it physically, but their souls display unimaginable pain in turn..." Gabriel said.
"I know, I just wish...."

"I just wish the screaming would ******* stop!" David yelled, barely able to hear himself think over the echoing noise all around him.

"Yeah..." Rory rubbed her head as if she had a huge migraine, attempting to ignore the screams. "Rory, you good?" Gabriel asked, "For now..." Rory said, slapping herself as the various tortured souls that permeated the fortress flew past them at unimaginable speeds.

Gabriel continued to groan as she tried to map out an exit, and by default, an entrance to Belial's castle. "At the bottom of the fortress... There's a portal. That should take us to Belial's castle." Gabriel said.

"Yeah..." Rory rubbed her head as if she had a huge migraine, attempting to ignore the screams. "Rory, you good?" Gabriel asked, "For now..." Rory said, slapping herself as the various tortured souls that permeated the fortress flew past them at unimaginable speeds.

Gabriel continued to groan as she tried to map out an exit, and by default, an entrance to Belial's castle. "At the bottom of the fortress... There's a portal. That should take us to Belial's castle." Gabriel said.
David sighed.

"So..we're in the home stretch..." David said.

"if...if everything goes as planned, this could all be over..." David said, he couldn't help but feel hopeful. All the torture they had endured throughout the journey, all the pain, all the suffering, could finally come to a conclusion.

"... let's hurry up then....the quicker we find this portal...the quicker we can escape these...screams..."

The group continued to travel into the fortress, and the screams continued to get louder. The amount of tortured souls that had seeped into the fire and brimstone that made up the fortress revealing themselves to number far higher than mere trillions...

After around 2 hours of walking, the souls began to exert physical force upon the group, the spiritual pressure weighing down on them, slowing them down greatly. Gabriel used her vector manipulation and telekinesis to push herself forward while Rory simply continued to walk, doing her best to ignore the cries and screams.

Back