• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Meanwhile

David shot upward. rising from where he was laying like a zombie rising from the dead. He glanced around, obvious confusion on his face. Before his eyes landed on Gabriel.

"...oh yeah...." David said.

"We fought...and then she punched me....and then....?" David couldn't remember.

"I guess I lost...." David said. he sighed, but wasn't particularly torn up about the loss.

"That just means I gotta keep training."

he glanced down at his body. He...was healed.

"...Did she...heal me before passing out?" David said, his brow furrowed.

he walked over to Gabriel. To his surprise, she seemed fully healed as well.

"I wouldn't expect her to look that healthy after that last punch" David said, scratching his head.

"Whatever, glad neither of us died" he shrugged. Carefully he scooped Gabriel up from the ground, and began to shake her.

"Ay Gabriel, you alive right?"

Rory simply avoided the move once again as this fight is bad, "Look... I'm in the middle of training. If anybody wants to come see me they can, as it isn't like I'm stopping them- Yknow what, just gonna ignore you."

Rory simply went back to her training.
Meanwhile

David shot upward. rising from where he was laying like a zombie rising from the dead. He glanced around, obvious confusion on his face. Before his eyes landed on Gabriel.

"...oh yeah...." David said.

"We fought...and then she punched me....and then....?" David couldn't remember.

"I guess I lost...." David said. he sighed, but wasn't particularly torn up about the loss.

"That just means I gotta keep training."

he glanced down at his body. He...was healed.

"...Did she...heal me before passing out?" David said, his brow furrowed.

he walked over to Gabriel. To his surprise, she seemed fully healed as well.

"I wouldn't expect her to look that healthy after that last punch" David said, scratching his head.

"Whatever, glad neither of us died" he shrugged. Carefully he scooped Gabriel up from the ground, and began to shake her.

"Ay Gabriel, you alive right?"
"Stop shaking me you dolt..." Gabriel said as she slowly woke up.

"Uh-huh..." Was all Gabriel said as she sat down on a rock, thinking to herself.
....can I ask you something?" David said, glancing at her.

"...what made you decide, to get strong?" David asked.

"Not yet!" Wicked K said, slamming his cane on the ground, the explosions caused creating a perfect arena that took off at extreme speeds, Wicked K's top hat nowhere to be seen, already stalling out to drop right on King Tiger, but to miss Gabriel
"....." David looked upward.

"Weird hat" he thought.

(Since we're here may as well screw with David some more!)

"Tata!" Wicked K said before teleporting in front of David, giving him a good look at him before launching the wrestler into the arena by hitting his crotch with his cane, Wicked K's hat perfectly falling in front of him floating, Wicked K getting on it and flying away shouting "TEA TIME!"
(After not getting low diffed for once in a fight, David has regained his chadness 👀)
(Jinxed it lol)

(honestly uh, it does get kinda annoying when David is screwed with sometimes, at least when it isn't funny lol)

(Since we're here may as well screw with David some more!)

"Tata!" Wicked K said before teleporting in front of David, giving him a good look at him before launching the wrestler into the arena by hitting his crotch with his cane, Wicked K's hat perfectly falling in front of him floating, Wicked K getting on it and flying away shouting "TEA TIME!"

(Jinxed it lol)
"JESUS" David shouted, gripping his crotch as he was launched through the air. He landed on his feet, visibly annoyed.

"What the hell man?" David yelled, looking at the strange figure before him.

(honestly uh, it does get kinda annoying when David is screwed with sometimes, at least when it isn't funny lol)

"JESUS" David shouted, gripping his crotch as he was launched through the air. He landed on his feet, visibly annoyed.

"What the hell man?" David yelled, looking at the strange figure before him.
(That's why I try to make every time at least a bit fun and everyone lol)

"What happened here?" Pandora's Actor asked, teleporting in

(I am once again plagued by my poor reading comprehension)

(In case you didn't read Wicked K is long gone lol)

"There are several nutcases around David, what's the description? I may be able to replicate them for you." Pandora's Actor said, clearly amused as he leaned down to gaze at King Tiger
"......"

"Nevermind. the guy ran away." David said sighing.

He glanced around.

"....what the hell was that about" he muttered.

David sighed.

"Alright then. Guess there ain't much use worrying about it now, since he up and left" David said.

He glanced at Gabriel.

"Ay Gabriel, I still wanna talk with ya about some things. You feel like talking?" David said.
"That depends on the subject. What is it?" Gabriel said, ignoring Rory, who in turn ignored them while still in great confusion as to what just happened.

"well, still kinda curious about why you decided to get stronger all of a sudden" David shrugged.

"I honestly never thought you'd be interested in....fighting, like that."
"I'm not. I hate it. It sucks ass and it hurts." Gabriel said bluntly, crossing her arms.

"But... Inevitably, there will be a time where I cannot heal your wounds, or protect anybody. Like with Pride who was capable of negating my healing. If I don't learn to fight it is inevitable that my one use will become well... useless." Gabriel said.

"I'm not. I hate it. It sucks ass and it hurts." Gabriel said bluntly, crossing her arms.

"But... Inevitably, there will be a time where I cannot heal your wounds, or protect anybody. Like with Pride who was capable of negating my healing. If I don't learn to fight it is inevitable that my one use will become well... useless." Gabriel said.
David nodded.

"For someone who hates's it, you sure are good at it" David chuckled

"But yeah, I get it, Gabriel. it's good that you're trying to branch out and improve yourself."

"I didn't know that angels were even.....built for fighting though. Like...how did you go from being so weak....no offense...to...uh actually being pretty badass and powerful? Is Pride just a really good teacher or somethin?"

Back