• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(I know right? Low-Godly is low-tier in this RP! Lol)
(I just checked and apparently the highest regeneration I gave him was High (From individual atoms), lmao. I could've sworn I gave him Low godly somewhere on his profile)

(Let's just say Supernatural Willpower gives him resistance to High-Godly neg since in actuality David has some pretty busted SW lol.)
(I'm just gonna add that to his profile lmfao)

(He's come close I think like 1 time post ulric when Shalor got yeeted to bum **** Amp ville, any other time was when he didn't have the feat lol)
(That's sorta bullshit as during like 98% of the Emerald City arc he was completely mentally drained and on the verge of some sort of breakdown lol. Most of his life has also been an existential crisis about his purpose in the world which is sorta why he's doing all this bad shit lol.)

(That's sorta bullshit as during like 98% of the Emerald City arc he was completely mentally drained and on the verge of some sort of breakdown lol. Most of his life has also been an existential crisis about his purpose in the world which is sorta why he's doing all this bad shit lol.)
(Which took place literally right after Shalor getting yeeted lol)

(Belial was actually doing relatively fine after he tried to off-himself. I never suggested he was that bad after it barring him worrying for his literal best friend after hearing he's getting his shit kicked in.)
(To add to this it was also pretty much confirmed he liked Shalor romantically at this point lol. If you don't get worried as **** about your best friend who you happen to have a deep romantic connection to then idfk what to tell yah.)

Gabriel didn't even flinch upon King Tiger's headbutt, although she did display some obvious damage. She teleported a few meters away to dodge King Tiger's dropkick, knowing that it would do significant damage if she took it head-on.

Without saying a word she healed her head injury before trying apply pressure to King Tiger's wound with her telekinesis, crushing his stomach.
"****." David gritted his teeth as his stomach collapsed in his body.

"was that her goal all along? To damage my stomach enough so that she could cripple it?!" David thought, blood gushing out of his mouth.

"She's angry...but she hasn't lost her reasoning....she's gonna be hard to deal with." David muttered. He needed to use his head, or else he would be easy to defeat. Slowly, he used his regeneration and body control to prevent his stomach injury from crippling him.

He changed his stance, shifting his body from a wrestler's stance to something more akin to boxing.

"Grappling is too unreliable...her teleportation prevents me from executing any throws or holds..." David said.

Suddenly, the space between him and Gabriel folded, instantly teleporting Gabriel into melee range. should this be successful, he would immediately respond with a vicious punch to the side of her head, hoping to stun her. if successful, he would immediately follow up with a vicious kick to her chest, sending her flying if successful.

(Masayoshi becoming essentially Tier 1 Ajimu Najimi? I'm here for that.)
(Of course, you'll be here! Anybody leaving the RP at this point is pretty much impossible as I assume you guys enjoy it and if you left we'd be missing integral parts of the story lol. I've trapped you all, basically. Unless you have some personal shit going on, in which case we'll just have to accommodate.)

"****." David gritted his teeth as his stomach collapsed in his body.

"was that her goal all along? To damage my stomach enough so that she could cripple it?!" David thought, blood gushing out of his mouth.

"She's angry...but she hasn't lost her reasoning....she's gonna be hard to deal with." David muttered. He needed to use his head, or else he would be easy to defeat. Slowly, he used his regeneration and body control to prevent his stomach injury from crippling him.

He changed his stance, shifting his body from a wrestler's stance to something more akin to boxing.

"Grappling is too unreliable...her teleportation prevents me from executing any throws or holds..." David said.

Suddenly, the space between him and Gabriel folded, instantly teleporting Gabriel into melee range. should this be successful, he would immediately respond with a vicious punch to the side of her head, hoping to stun her. if successful, he would immediately follow up with a vicious kick to her chest, sending her flying if successful.
Gabriel raised her guard while also utilizing her forcefield creation to block the attack to her head, although her barrier was viciously broken upon impact. "Good for me..." Upon her barrier being destroyed, she allowed the shockwave generated from her barrier being destroyed to launch her away, her entire body going limp as she also used her vector manipulation to propel herself away faster, functionally dodging the follow-up kick.

Keeping her telekinetic grip on King Tiger's wound, she violently attempted to pull David forward by his wound, if successful. If he was capable of staying in place, his wound would continue growing worse as Gabriel pulled on it, if he was dragged along with Gabriel, he would immediately be met with multiple blasts of light as she reverted her Statistics Amplification back to Light Manipulation.

Demiurge had already returned to his layer before detecting that now was his chance...

"Greetings, Shalor." Demiurge said to the boy, they were in little more then a replica of Belial's Throne Room rooted outside of all surveillance.

Shalor quickly turned on his heels to face the demon, gazing at him hard but questioningly.

"You must be wondering why we're here, well, it's to catch you up on current events... and I don't think you'd like them." Demiurge said

"Eh... what is it..?" Shalor asked reluctantly

"Well, for one thing Belial has taken to accomplishing his goal by most means necessary. Nothing you would consider evil mind you, with only one thing I believe you wouldn't like so far..." Demiurge paused for a moment, for the first time hesitating, that Cyborg had kept the information from Shalor in the first place, and he was no fool, even by Demiurge's standards he was extremely intelligent

"... what are you hiding..!" Shalor nearly shouted, his distress rising upon the news

"Belial was under an experiment to try and control him, around that time is when he decided to go forward with his goals, however, that experiment was never finished nor its influence of pull removed. It in fact was meant to pull the Ultimate Evil to possess Belial." Demiurge explained, still not providing details on precisely what Belial said.

"!!!" Shalor's own distress was at a peak upon hearing the news, he was utterly panicking, something Demiurge despised due to Shalor's relation to Belial

"I hate to leave on that note, but just remember Belial still does care about you as he always has. Do not expect that Cyborg to give you details, he will avoid it as I have." Demiurge said, vanishing from the dreamscape...

(Yes Demiurge did omitt some shit for obvious reasons lol)

Gabriel raised her guard while also utilizing her forcefield creation to block the attack to her head, although her barrier was viciously broken upon impact. "Good for me..." Upon her barrier being destroyed, she allowed the shockwave generated from her barrier being destroyed to launch her away, her entire body going limp as she also used her vector manipulation to propel herself away faster, functionally dodging the follow-up kick.

Keeping her telekinetic grip on King Tiger's wound, she violently attempted to pull David forward by his wound, if successful. If he was capable of staying in place, his wound would continue growing worse as Gabriel pulled on it, if he was dragged along with Gabriel, he would immediately be met with multiple blasts of light as she reverted her Statistics Amplification back to Light Manipulation.

David gritted his teeth as he felt his wound viciously pulled by Gabriel's telekinesis.

David decided to remove the gravity on himself, allowing himself to be pulled forward by Gabriel's telekinesis. before the blast's of light could damage him, however, he activated his Attack Reflection, the projectiles violently bouncing off of his body as he continued to travel towards Gabriel. Using the forward momentum Gabriel had given him with her telekinesis, along with his own Gravity manipulation to push himself forward, he stuck out his arm and delivered a vicious clothesline onto Gabriel's neck, knocking her down if successful.

David gritted his teeth as he felt his wound viciously pulled by Gabriel's telekinesis.

David decided to remove the gravity on himself, allowing himself to be pulled forward by Gabriel's telekinesis. before the blast's of light could damage him, however, he activated his Attack Reflection, the projectiles violently bouncing off of his body as he continued to travel towards Gabriel. Using the forward momentum Gabriel had given him with her telekinesis, along with his own Gravity manipulation to push himself forward, he stuck out his arm and delivered a vicious clothesline onto Gabriel's neck, knocking her down if successful.
Gabriel bent her back down a mere moment before David's clothesline hit her nearly dodging it as she teleported away from David once again, clearly doing her best to avoid getting hit, knowing she wouldn't survive too many of them. Even if she had been training, she still couldn't measure up to David in raw strength without her various ways of amping her strength.

David was sent flying by his own momentum as Gabriel kept her telekinetic grip on his wound. "He still isn't going down even if I try and crush his stomach..." Gabriel thought to herself.

"Heavenly Punishment."

Gabriel snapped her fingers as she began weaving millions upon millions of yellow magical circles in the air, each circle proceeding to create another circle from itself, a process which went on to increase the number of light projectiles that were shot towards David.

"Let's taste the limit of your attack reflection and durability, Invincible King Tiger," Gabriel said as she snapped her fingers once again, creating a large sphere of green and black energy as David was being assaulted by the uncountable amount of light beams.

"Star of the Endless."

The sphere spun rapidly, releasing deadly Solar and Radiation waves that would be immediately thrown towards David had he survived Heavenly Punishment.

Gabriel bent her back down a mere moment before David's clothesline hit her nearly dodging it as she teleported away from David once again, clearly doing her best to avoid getting hit, knowing she wouldn't survive too many of them. Even if she had been training, she still couldn't measure up to David in raw strength without her various ways of amping her strength.

David was sent flying by his own momentum as Gabriel kept her telekinetic grip on his wound. "He still isn't going down even if I try and crush his stomach..." Gabriel thought to herself.

"Heavenly Punishment."

Gabriel snapped her fingers as she began weaving millions upon millions of yellow magical circles in the air, each circle proceeding to create another circle from itself, a process which went on to increase the number of light projectiles that were shot towards David.

"Let's taste the limit of your attack reflection and durability, Invincible King Tiger," Gabriel said as she snapped her fingers once again, creating a large sphere of green and black energy as David was being assaulted by the uncountable amount of light beams.

"Star of the Endless."

The sphere spun rapidly, releasing deadly Solar and Radiation waves that would be immediately thrown towards David had he survived Heavenly Punishment.
David activated his attack reflection, the light beams violently bouncing away from him.

but... there were too many of them. light stabbed into his muscles, feeling akin to a hail of needles as they buried themselves into his flesh. He decided to forgo his attack reflection entirely, instead, he forced his efforts onto pushing his forcefield to its limit, the beams of light hammering into the field of energy that surrounded him. Using his instinctual reaction, David subconsciously shifted his body just enough that his vitals were not seriously damaged, by the assault, desperately trying to hang on to consciousness as the beam passed through him.

This, however, did nothing to prepare him for what came next.

Radiation, something David hadn't developed a natural resistance to, began hammering into his body, burning and tearing his flesh as he was pumped with enough radiation to kill nearly anyone. His skin shriveled and cracked, as blisters and cancerous sores appeared all across his body. He staggered, falling to his knees as the radiation viciously ripped him apart.

And yet...the Pro Wrestler did not yield. to avoid his own death, David created a portal underneath him, falling through it as he teleported himself away from Gabriel's attack. appearing right behind the angel.

David's muscles had been ruined by the radiation, and it would take a while to regenerate them completely. Instead, David used his Thousand Arms Technique, summoning hundreds of tentacles like arms made of sheer willpower, which he used to viciously slam Gabriel into the ground, before launching a barrage of blows on top of her. Each arm was only a bit weaker than David's own strength, and thus the barrage would impact heavily on Gabriel's body if they landed.

Back