• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David activated his attack reflection, the light beams violently bouncing away from him.

but... there were too many of them. light stabbed into his muscles, feeling akin to a hail of needles as they buried themselves into his flesh. He decided to forgo his attack reflection entirely, instead, he forced his efforts onto pushing his forcefield to its limit, the beams of light hammering into the field of energy that surrounded him. Using his instinctual reaction, David subconsciously shifted his body just enough that his vitals were not seriously damaged, by the assault, desperately trying to hang on to consciousness as the beam passed through him.

This, however, did nothing to prepare him for what came next.

Radiation, something David hadn't developed a natural resistance to, began hammering into his body, burning and tearing his flesh as he was pumped with enough radiation to kill nearly anyone. His skin shriveled and cracked, as blisters and cancerous sores appeared all across his body. He staggered, falling to his knees as the radiation viciously ripped him apart.

And yet...the Pro Wrestler did not yield. to avoid his own death, David created a portal underneath him, falling through it as he teleported himself away from Gabriel's attack. appearing right behind the angel.

David's muscles had been ruined by the radiation, and it would take a while to regenerate them completely. Instead, David used his Thousand Arms Technique, summoning hundreds of tentacles like arms made of sheer willpower, which he used to viciously slam Gabriel into the ground, before launching a barrage of blows on top of her. Each arm was only a bit weaker than David's own strength, and thus the barrage would impact heavily on Gabriel's body if they landed.
Gabriel once again modified her Light Manipulation into Statistics Amplification, creating hundreds of forcefields, immediately increasing their durability to the maximum. While the barriers lasted for a few seconds, the rapid barrage of punches that King Tiger was delivering swiftly disposed of 90% of her barriers.

Since Midas has yet to prevent Gabriel from teleporting in any capacity, she teleported. But before she could fully avoid the attack, she was somewhat hit by the violent barrage of willpower fists, damaging a portion of her torso.

She appeared around a mile away from David, immediately healing her wounds. "If I keep this up I'll eventually be overwhelmed... His durability and stamina are astonishing as always." Gabriel thought to herself, leaning against a tree, thinking for a few seconds, which would probably be all the time she had before David found her.

"The only way I see it is I can either kill him or overwhelm him to the point he collapses. I'm not killing him, and I don't have enough firepower to overwhelm him..." Gabriel said. "Perhaps my wings?" She said, having a little lightbulb moment.

"It's not like I know what the damn things do, though. I guess they sorta made me faster when I used them before..." Gabriel stomped on the ground slightly, setting hundreds of light traps that would go off to attack King Tiger whenever he got close to her.

"I guess I'll test them out here."

Gabriel once again modified her Light Manipulation into Statistics Amplification, creating hundreds of forcefields, immediately increasing their durability to the maximum. While the barriers lasted for a few seconds, the rapid barrage of punches that King Tiger was delivering swiftly disposed of 90% of her barriers.

Since Midas has yet to prevent Gabriel from teleporting in any capacity, she teleported. But before she could fully avoid the attack, she was somewhat hit by the violent barrage of willpower fists, damaging a portion of her torso.

She appeared around a mile away from David, immediately healing her wounds. "If I keep this up I'll eventually be overwhelmed... His durability and stamina are astonishing as always." Gabriel thought to herself, leaning against a tree, thinking for a few seconds, which would probably be all the time she had before David found her.

"The only way I see it is I can either kill him or overwhelm him to the point he collapses. I'm not killing him, and I don't have enough firepower to overwhelm him..." Gabriel said. "Perhaps my wings?" She said, having a little lightbulb moment.

"It's not like I know what the damn things do, though. I guess they sorta made me faster when I used them before..." Gabriel stomped on the ground slightly, setting hundreds of light traps that would go off to attack King Tiger whenever he got close to her.

"I guess I'll test them out here."
David watched as Gabriel teleported. immediately, he fell back to the ground and vomited blood, the damage of the fight clearly taking its toll on his body.

"Shit....the kid got me good" He muttered. using his regeneration to begin restoring his broken body.

"But...if that's all she's got....I think I can win" he muttered, wiping the blood and sweat away from his eyes.

"She's gotten stronger, but I still have her beat, in terms of raw strength and endurance. Her body shouldn't be able to take too many of my blows, unguarded." David thought, standing to his feet.

"That teleportation is a real pain in the ass though" he muttered. noting that Gabriel had easily teleported out of many of his attacks previously.

Suddenly, he thought of something.

"What if I tried to grapple her, but used my own spatial manipulation to keep her from teleporting" David muttered. He had no idea if it would work, but he couldn't let her dodge forever.

David nodded. having formulated a simple plan, he looked around, nearly instantly locating Gabriel.

"Sorry Gabriel, but you can't hide from me" David thought. He could still feel her. the pressure she gave off. His senses weren't as good as Rory's and nowhere near as good as Gabriel's, yet if there was one thing he could sense, it was strength. After challenging strong opponents left in right, he had gained the ability to sense the location of powerful foes by their aura alone.

Instead of walking towards Gabriel, David opened a portal, instantly transporting himself to Gabriel's location.....

and was immediately bombarded with the blasts of light Gabriel had set up, the light attacks blasting into his body as he was thrown backward, his skin visibly burned and charred by the blasts. His instinctual reactions managed to respond at the last moment, amplifying his forcefield to its maximum strength as the light blasted into him, negating a good portion of the damage.

He swiftly landed on his feet, before charging at Gabriel. attempting to execute his plan. Immediately folding the space between them, he teleported Gabriel into range, before grabbing her. He began to bear hug her, attempting to crush her smaller body in his arms using his muscular strength, while also creating a field of gravity that further crushed her against him. At the same time, he would use his matter manipulation to bind her individual quarks, as well as his spatial manipulation to rapidly fold space around them, preventing Gabriel from being teleporting as space itself was forcefully constricted into his mighty hold.

Last edited:
"Luckily for me, I'm smarter than you...."

Right before King Tiger had wrapped his arms around her, she snapped her fingers, a violent Black Hole of epic proportions forming around her that violently tore apart space itself, negating durability and regeneration as King Tiger's flesh and muscle was ripped to shreds. "I already saw this coming."

Dominatum Astra was a hyper-condensed Black Hole that tore apart the space around it, completely ignoring durability. She knew that he'd try to restrict her, it was the only way he'd be getting a clean hit, and so, she prepared one more trap knowing that he'd easily get through her light attacks. "Black Holes really are efficient." Gabriel thought as the Black Hole dispersed right after Gabriel once again teleported away.

Gabriel did not come out unscathed though. "Shit..." To around such a powerful Black Hole meant she'd also be getting damaged from her own attack, which violently tore up the flesh on her arms and torso. "This'll take a while to heal."

"Luckily for me, I'm smarter than you...."

Right before King Tiger had wrapped his arms around her, she snapped her fingers, a violent Black Hole of epic proportions forming around her that violently tore apart space itself, negating durability and regeneration as King Tiger's flesh and muscle was ripped to shreds. "I already saw this coming."

Dominatum Astra was a hyper-condensed Black Hole that tore apart the space around it, completely ignoring durability. She knew that he'd try to restrict her, it was the only way he'd be getting a clean hit, and so, she prepared one more trap knowing that he'd easily get through her light attacks. "Black Holes really are efficient." Gabriel thought as the Black Hole dispersed right after Gabriel once again teleported away.

Gabriel did not come out unscathed though. "Shit..." To around such a powerful Black Hole meant she'd also be getting damaged from her own attack, which violently tore up the flesh on her arms and torso. "This'll take a while to heal."
David collapsed to his knees, his muscles completely torn by the black hole Gabriel had created.

“****….” David muttered, watching as Gabriel teleported away. He tried to heal his wounds, only to realize that he couldn’t, the black hole itself negating his regeneration. blood poured down his body, as he fully collapsed onto the ground.

"....is this...the end?" David thought

"No....NO."

"I AINT ******* LOSING"

David used his body control to maximize the strength of his remaining muscle mass, slowly staggering to his feet. He shifted his organs inside his body, positioning them in such a way that they would maximize his ability to continue fighting in his weakened state.

He began using his damage transferal, transferring as much of the damage he could away from his body, and onto the ground around him, the environment violently vaporizing as he began to forcefully remove as much damage as possible away from himself.

Slowly, he began searching for Gabriel, following her aura.

"I'll have to find another way to get a clean shot...." David thought.

"Well damn. Looks like you're still standing." Gabriel used her Vector Manipulation to violently uproot the ground below him, swiftly covering him in dozens of enormous boulders. Gabriel then used her telekinesis to compress these boulders around David, once again trying to crush him.

"Although... That probably won't take him out. No, it definitely won't." Gabriel thought to herself.

"I suppose it's time for my little experiment..." As King Tiger was being crushed by her telekinesis once again, 4-Wings sprouted out from Gabriel's back.

"Alright, wing things... Show me what you actually do." She said, preparing herself for what happened if David escaped from her trap.

"Well damn. Looks like you're still standing." Gabriel used her Vector Manipulation to violently uproot the ground below him, swiftly covering him in dozens of enormous boulders. Gabriel then used her telekinesis to compress these boulders around David, once again trying to crush him.

"Although... That probably won't take him out. No, it definitely won't." Gabriel thought to herself.

"I suppose it's time for my little experiment..." As King Tiger was being crushed by her telekinesis once again, 4-Wings sprouted out from Gabriel's back.

"Alright, wing things... Show me what you actually do." She said, preparing herself for what happened if David escaped from her trap.
"...taking punishment is what I do best Gabriel. I won't go down so easy..." David said.

Before the boulders could crush him completely, David created a portal underneath him, falling down into it. appearing right above Gabriel, he clenched his fist, and slammed it into Gabriel's face, using his time stop a moment before the attack landed in hopes to catch her off guard.

David's muscular strength had been greatly weakened by Gabriel's last assault against him. To compensate, David empowered his fist with the damage he had received, activating his damage transferal to reflect some of his own damage onto Gabriel, should the punch actually land.

"Then I'll just keep punishing you." King Tiger's punch did land on her, but once it did, she took a gamble, using Star of the Endless on both herself and King Tiger. "Don't think about running away..."

As Gabriel's body was torn up by the radiation and the heat, she continuously healed herself over and over again while modifying her Light Manipulation into Statistics Amplification to further increase the star's power. "Here's a really funny thing..."

Gabriel then focused all of her attention on healing herself as her body was ripped to shreds, "You may be way more durable than me... But as long as I can keep healing myself, I can technically take way more punishment than even you with your muscles." She teleported away, allowing the radioactive star to do the work.

"And I'm not gonna lose this fight. Do you know why? Because I'm stronger. And I'm gonna continue getting stronger." Gabriel's wings began to glow, as if responding to her determination.

"Then I'll just keep punishing you." King Tiger's punch did land on her, but once it did, she took a gamble, using Star of the Endless on both herself and King Tiger. "Don't think about running away..."

As Gabriel's body was torn up by the radiation and the heat, she continuously healed herself over and over again while modifying her Light Manipulation into Statistics Amplification to further increase the star's power. "Here's a really funny thing..."

Gabriel then focused all of her attention on healing herself as her body was ripped to shreds, "You may be way more durable than me... But as long as I can keep healing myself, I can technically take way more punishment than even you with your muscles." She teleported away, allowing the radioactive star to do the work.

"And I'm not gonna lose this fight. Do you know why? Because I'm stronger. And I'm gonna continue getting stronger." Gabriel's wings began to glow, as if responding to her determination.
David felt the scorching radiation cover him once more, the ability hitting him even harder due to his weakened state. Yet. something strange happened. David reactive evolution, which was constantly working to adapt David's body to external stimuli, began shifting his biology, making him more resistant to radiation after the near-death he had prior to the attack. This allowed him to endure the attack, though the radiation still damaged him heavily.

"....Is that all?" David spat on the ground, saliva mixed with blood pooling below him.

"I am weak. Weaker than you, Weaker then my wife, Weaker then Rory....."

"But I will continue to grow. I'll keep growing until I can't anymore....."

"So don't you even TRY to preach to me about your goddamn determination to get stronger. Like I don't have the same conviction. Like you didn't just decide to get stronger a few weeks ago, while I've been working all my life for the strength I have!"

David opened a portal, teleporting towards Gabriel once more, before stopping time. immediately he delivered a kick onto Gabriel's stomach, amplifying his weakened strength his his gravity manipulation, the resulting force sending Gabriel flying if successful.

"David."

Gabriel stood still. Not even budging from the attack. "When did I ever say I cared?" Her wings continued to glow, his kick not even causing Gabriel to budge as she focused slowly on defense. "When did I ever say that? What, do you think I don't acknowledge your determination? You think it's unfair? It is unfair." Gabriel said.

"But why? Am I not allowed to be happy because I got stronger? Do you think that just because I'm now trying that it means I think I've worked harder than you? David, you work harder than most people. You're better than most people, and you're better than me. And I'm never going to diss your hard work. But..."

Her emotions continued to empower her, along with David's own determination being absorbed by Gabriel and her wings. Gabriel absorbed positive emotions, and determination definitely fit under that.

"So what?" Gabriel said bluntly, grabbing David's leg, her grip like that of a vice as she crushed the King Tiger's leg.

"I'm not going to just not acknowledge my own work just because you've worked harder than me. I'm allowed to be happy about my growth just like you are..." Her grip continued to get stronger.

"And I'm never going to not be glad about it just because you've done more when I'm actively trying to catch up to you guys. So shut up, will you? Get stronger with me." Gabriel flung the King Tiger, sending him flying through multiple mountains.

"David."

Gabriel stood still. Not even budging from the attack. "When did I ever say I cared?" Her wings continued to glow, his kick not even causing Gabriel to budge as she focused slowly on defense. "When did I ever say that? What, do you think I don't acknowledge your determination? You think it's unfair? It is unfair." Gabriel said.

"But why? Am I not allowed to be happy because I got stronger? Do you think that just because I'm now trying that it means I think I've worked harder than you? David, you work harder than most people. You're better than most people, and you're better than me. And I'm never going to diss your hard work. But..."

Her emotions continued to empower her, along with David's own determination being absorbed by Gabriel and her wings. Gabriel absorbed positive emotions, and determination definitely fit under that.

"So what?" Gabriel said bluntly, grabbing David's leg, her grip like that of a vice as she crushed the King Tiger's leg.

"I'm not going to just not acknowledge my own work just because you've worked harder than me. I'm allowed to be happy about my growth just like you are..." Her grip continued to get stronger.

"And I'm never going to not be glad about it just because you've done more when I'm actively trying to catch up to you guys. So shut up, will you? Get stronger with me." Gabriel flung the King Tiger, sending him flying through multiple mountains.
(Do the hokey pokey!)

"David."

(I have 4 hours worth of classes back to back so I couldn't respond)

"....."

David laid in a crater, his leg having been shattered by Gabriel's vice grip. he stared into the sky blankly, watching as the dust settled around him.

“******* hell” David muttered

David sighed.

"Get stronger with me, huh...." David thought.

"..that's right....just because she got strong...doesn't mean my hard work was for nothing....doesn't mean I should feel...jealous..." David muttered.

David tried standing up. his regeneration was completely spent now, David's body being weakened to the point where he could no longer heal his own injuries. Because of this, he was effectively down to one leg, the other one completely broken by Gabriel's grip.

David knew Gabriel had won the battle. He was injured, significantly so, and David could tell that Gabriel had reached a new level of power with her wings unleashed.

and yet....David smiled.

"YOU'RE ON! LET'S GET STRONGER TOGETHER, GABRIEL!" David shouted. he teleported towards the angel, and began to unleash one final attack with every fiber of his being. His muscles suddenly, contracted, as if they were being pushed towards the center of his body like a spring. His fist became extraordinarily heavy, as he imbued it with an entire multiverse worth of gravity. His arm began to glow, as he imbued the concept of damage into this final blow. Space began to violently tear and rip as he used the space around him to pull Gabriel straight towards his fist, increasing its damage. At the last moment, his contracted muscles sprung outward, the combined force of his physical strength and abilities slamming into Gabriel at full force.

(I have 4 hours worth of classes back to back so I couldn't respond)

"....."

David laid in a crater, his leg having been shattered by Gabriel's vice grip. he stared into the sky blankly, watching as the dust settled around him.

“******* hell” David muttered

David sighed.

"Get stronger with me, huh...." David thought.

"..that's right....just because she got strong...doesn't mean my hard work was for nothing....doesn't mean I should feel...jealous..." David muttered.

David tried standing up. his regeneration was completely spent now, David's body being weakened to the point where he could no longer heal his own injuries. Because of this, he was effectively down to one leg, the other one completely broken by Gabriel's grip.

David knew Gabriel had won the battle. He was injured, significantly so, and David could tell that Gabriel had reached a new level of power with her wings unleashed.

and yet....David smiled.

"YOU'RE ON! LET'S GET STRONGER TOGETHER, GABRIEL!" David shouted. he teleported towards the angel, and began to unleash one final attack with every fiber of his being. His muscles suddenly, contracted, as if they were being pushed towards the center of his body like a spring. His fist became extraordinarily heavy, as he imbued it with an entire multiverse worth of gravity. His arm began to glow, as he imbued the concept of damage into this final blow. Space began to violently tear and rip as he used the space around him to pull Gabriel straight towards his fist, increasing its damage. At the last moment, his contracted muscles sprung outward, the combined force of his physical strength and abilities slamming into Gabriel at full force.
"That's better." Gabriel said, smiling as she saw his fist that was violently tearing apart space around it, come crashing towards her. "Yeah, that's better... That's way better. Stay determined and resolute, just like that." Gabriel's wings continued to glow.

"That feeling of happiness and determination your feeling right now only serves to make me stronger!!" Gabriel shouted out as she propelled herself forward with telekinesis, using the power she gained from David's positive emotions to strengthen herself while also applying her statistics Amplification.

"These wings are conductors of energy... Kinetic, electrical, emotional. I've always wondered why I was made to be an emotional support agent when I was also made to be the Counter-Apoptosis, but now I see..." Gabriel thought.

"The emotions I've absorbed all my life have served to make me stronger. AND WITH THAT...!!!" Gabriel shouted out, packing all of her power into a single point on her fist, channeling all of her energy to the point it was almost non-existent due to being compressed down so much.

"TAKE THIS!"

Their fists clashed, creating a ripple throughout the very fabric of space and time. Anything around them would be reduced to literal nothing as the energy they both generated discharged through the Earth, creating a giant geyser of golden energy.

The clash lasted for a few seconds, both of them being pushed to their absolute limits. But eventually...

"It's my win."

David's arm was violently crushed from the force Gabriel created, being squished flat as her punch connected with his face. It was only a slight difference in power, but it made all the difference. For that single moment on the fight, for that mere instant, Gabriel utterly overpowered the King Tiger.

Both Gabriel and King Tiger were blown away from each other, being shot into entirely different realities for a moment before being launched back from the sheer force they had created. And once the carnage of their clash had passed...

"It's my... win..." Gabriel was barely standing, her body more ruined than ever before. She tried to heal herself, but the violent rippling of space and time made it exceedingly difficult.

"I..." She fell to the ground, going into a coma.

((Lol yeah)
"That's better." Gabriel said, smiling as she saw his fist that was violently tearing apart space around it, come crashing towards her. "Yeah, that's better... That's way better. Stay determined and resolute, just like that." Gabriel's wings continued to glow.

"That feeling of happiness and determination your feeling right now only serves to make me stronger!!" Gabriel shouted out as she propelled herself forward with telekinesis, using the power she gained from David's positive emotions to strengthen herself while also applying her statistics Amplification.

"These wings are conductors of energy... Kinetic, electrical, emotional. I've always wondered why I was made to be an emotional support agent when I was also made to be the Counter-Apoptosis, but now I see..." Gabriel thought.

"The emotions I've absorbed all my life have served to make me stronger. AND WITH THAT...!!!" Gabriel shouted out, packing all of her power into a single point on her fist, channeling all of her energy to the point it was almost non-existent due to being compressed down so much.

"TAKE THIS!"

Their fists clashed, creating a ripple throughout the very fabric of space and time. Anything around them would be reduced to literal nothing as the energy they both generated discharged through the Earth, creating a giant geyser of golden energy.

The clash lasted for a few seconds, both of them being pushed to their absolute limits. But eventually...

"It's my win."

David's arm was violently crushed from the force Gabriel created, being squished flat as her punch connected with his face. It was only a slight difference in power, but it made all the difference. For that single moment on the fight, for that mere instant, Gabriel utterly overpowered the King Tiger.

Both Gabriel and King Tiger were blown away from each other, being shot into entirely different realities for a moment before being launched back from the sheer force they had created. And once the carnage of their clash had passed...

"It's my... win..." Gabriel was barely standing, her body more ruined than ever before. She tried to heal herself, but the violent rippling of space and time made it exceedingly difficult.

"I..." She fell to the ground, going into a coma.
David laid on the ground, completely knocked unconscious by the force of Gabriel's fist. Blood fell in a pool around him, as he drifted into a coma alongside the angel.

Gabriel laid there in a pool of flesh, stone, and moss. Her breathing was incredibly faint, and her body was barely twitching. Although she could not physically move, her mind was still quite active.

"****... Did we overdo it...?" Gabriel thought to herself, her breathing continuing to slow down. "I guess we both got way to heated up... ****, I can't heal this." Gabriel thought, internally gritting her teeth.

"There has to be something... I'm not going to die because of a ******* spar!" Gabriel thought as she could soon feel her consciousness fade. "No! Stay awake! I have to try... and heal this...!"

"Counter-Apoptosis: Gabriel Artensia, is in critical condition. Analyzing surroundings."

A female voice rang throughout her head, "What the hell...?" Gabriel thought, incredibly confused as to what was happening. The female voice continued on.

"Time until death: 10 seconds. Continuing to assess surroundings. Confirming the status of the Apoptosis."

Gabriel then head a light bulb moment, "Wait a second... Apoptosis...? Could this be my internal programming...?" Although she had personality and consciousness, functionally, Gabriel was an automaton made to kill the Apoptosis.

"Status: Rory the 6th, The Current Apoptosis, is still alive. Conclusion: Counter-Apoptosis: Gabriel Artensia, is not allowed to die."

"Is that so...?" Gabriel thought to herself, "I guess I'm not dying anytime soon... I hope..." She thought, internally groaning.

"Activating Circle of God. Will heal all individuals in a range of 12 Quintillion dimensions. Analyzing... Shortening range. Range has been shortened to 200 meters around the Counter-Apoptosis. Healing in process."

Suddenly, a ring of golden light surrounded Gabriel and King Tiger, their wounds healing nigh-instantly. Although they were both still technically in a coma, neither of them would die.

Gabriel laid there in a pool of flesh, stone, and moss. Her breathing was incredibly faint, and her body was barely twitching. Although she could not physically move, her mind was still quite active.

"****... Did we overdo it...?" Gabriel thought to herself, her breathing continuing to slow down. "I guess we both got way to heated up... ****, I can't heal this." Gabriel thought, internally gritting her teeth.

"There has to be something... I'm not going to die because of a ******* spar!" Gabriel thought as she could soon feel her consciousness fade. "No! Stay awake! I have to try... and heal this...!"

"Counter-Apoptosis: Gabriel Artensia, is in critical condition. Analyzing surroundings."

A female voice rang throughout her head, "What the hell...?" Gabriel thought, incredibly confused as to what was happening. The female voice continued on.

"Time until death: 10 seconds. Continuing to assess surroundings. Confirming the status of the Apoptosis."

Gabriel then head a light bulb moment, "Wait a second... Apoptosis...? Could this be my internal programming...?" Although she had personality and consciousness, functionally, Gabriel was an automaton made to kill the Apoptosis.

"Status: Rory the 6th, The Current Apoptosis, is still alive. Conclusion: Counter-Apoptosis: Gabriel Artensia, is not allowed to die."

"Is that so...?" Gabriel thought to herself, "I guess I'm not dying anytime soon... I hope..." She thought, internally groaning.

"Activating Circle of God. Will heal all individuals in a range of 12 Quintillion dimensions. Analyzing... Shortening range. Range has been shortened to 200 meters around the Counter-Apoptosis. Healing in process."

Suddenly, a ring of golden light surrounded Gabriel and King Tiger, their wounds healing nigh-instantly. Although they were both still technically in a coma, neither of them would die.
David still remained unconscious, but his breathing became even. His death had been averted, thanks to Gabriel's programming.

(Time to do some shit with Rory.)

It was an isolated part of the Pride ring that Rory resided in. It was far from everybody else, so far, that nobody without abnormal senses would be able to find her. In that part of the dimension, Rory trained. She had nothing else to do, and thus, she trained herself. Without rest, she swung her sword, over and over again, increasing her strength and perfecting her technique.

And throughout that process of constantly swinging her sword, Rory didn't say a word. Hell, she didn't even think! It was as if she continued to swing her sword on mere instinct. Kiara wasn't there to comfort her, and it isn't like anybody there particularly liked her. It may have been accurate to say that Rory was completely alone, in a sense.

"......"

Eventually though, as Rory stared blankly into the distance, her eyes devoid of any interest in anything around her, she stopped swinging her sword. She carved out a large chunk of the ground, and using her Elemental Manipulation, filled it with steaming water. She stripped down swiftly, her body which was once slender and fit in days past now being riddled with unhealable scars and gashes that dug into her flesh and bone.

"Hah..."

In the steaming hot sauna which stood at over 10,000 degrees, she sat for a while, attempting to clear her mind. "Yeah, this isn't healthy...." She thought to herself.

"I feel like you may be lying to me about that..." Due to the laws of plot armor and this being a shit fight, Rory still dodged.

"Like, uh, do you need medical attention...? Like, mental attention... My daughte- I mean, my friend Gabriel is a therapist so yeah-"

Back