• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel sat on a rock, desperately attempting to repair her broken halo, to no avail. "How does one even heal the damn thing?! Ugh..." Gabriel said to herself, letting out an annoyed sigh. "At least my wings can be self-healed..." Gabriel said, her wings sprouting out. "I've never actually used these things in all my thousands of years. No idea why they started coming out now when I can fly without them." Gabriel said, standing up.

"Hah! Do you actually believe an angel's wings are for flying, brat?" Metatron landed right next to Gabriel, which caused his fellow angel to turn away from him.

"What else are they for? And I'm actually thousands of-" Gabriel was cut off by Metatron.

"I have existed since the time of Star Gods, which was way before the concept of time was even first conceptualized. I am quite literally older than everybody in your little friend-group combined. Your all children to me." Metatron said.

"You never actually tell us anything about Star Gods barring one of them having been your master..." Gabriel said.

"There's no need to. Even if I did tell you, it isn't like that'll help this world escape its fate, and that won't bring the vast majority of them back." Metatron said, his voice displaying a hint of sadness.

"I guess being reminded of Canopus doesn't help him or anybody really..." Gabriel thought to herself. "We'll speak on them at a later date, I suppose. So, are you here to heal me?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes. Lance was... convincing, to say the least. The party needs a healer, and that's you. I can't have Lance dying while I am bonded to him, after all. Now, sit down and cross your legs. Retract your wings, also." Metatron said, to which Gabriel obliged.

"Uh, why are your clothes torn up...?" Gabriel asked as she sat down. "My wings are abnormally large, as you might have saw if you caught a glimpse of them before I retracted them. I'll get new ones." Metatron said, placing his index finger on Gabriel's forehead.

"There. Done." He said, causing Gabriel to tilt her head.

"Huh-" She then noticed that her halo was completely repaired...

"Is- Is that it?" She asked, very surprised.

"What the heaven did you expect? Flashy effects?" Metatron asked, crossing his arms.

"Uh, yeah... Kinda. That's usually how it goes." Gabriel said, blushing slightly. "Ugh... Kids and their imaginations." Metatron said, "Your halo is fixed, but don't damage it again. You couldn't heal it because only a Seraphin has that kind of power." Metatron said.

"Alright, now I'm very curious about my own biology." Gabriel said, "Stay curious. I only said I'd heal you, not give you a biology lesson. I barely even qualify for an angelic being anyway..." Metatron said under his breath.

"What?" Gabriel asked, "Don't worry about it. Go fight that muscle man or whatever." Metatron said before flying back to Lance, his wings sprouting out far faster than she could react as the man took off.

"...Dick," Gabriel said under her breath, tapping her halo. "Well it isn't broken anymore, so that's good.... The color seems, eh, normal I guess. The thing changes from black to gold all the time..." (Since I use multiple images for Gabriel which have her with both black and gold halos lol.)

Gabriel sprouted out her wings once more, "What are these things even for if not for flying...?" She said before retracting them, beginning to search for David.
While Metatron was healing Gabriels Halo, Lance was using his powers to create...something. His power of creation was much weaker than Metatron's, but his experience using the angels' power of creation had given him a new level of control over his own abilities. He was carefully weaving threads together to make a white and gold fabric, working with careful, surgical precision as he worked.

He glanced towards Metatron as he arrived.

"Hello sir! I saw your clothes were ripped by your wings so...."

Lance held up what he was working on with his telekinesis. An exact copy of the robe that Metatron had been wearing, which he had made after examining the scattered cloth that was left when Metatron had first sprouted his wings.

"I went ahead and crafted another robe for you! To save you the trouble!" Lance said excitedly.

Meanwhile.

David was training where Gabriel had left him, doing a variety of intense exercises to warm up for his fight with Gabriel. He was focused, and sweat poured from his body as he worked.

Metatron snatched the robe, immediately putting it on. "Not bad, for a mortal, at least," Metatron said.
"I'm glad you think so!" Lance said happily.

"Think of it as a...thank you, for hearing out my request earlier. I know it was inconvenient for you" Lance said politely.

Meanwhile, Gabriel walked up to David, finding him after searching for a while. "You ready?"

David glanced at Gabriel.

"Yeah." He said bluntly. He took off his mask, and wiped the sweat off of his brow, tossing the mask to the ground a few feet away from him.

"You get that halo thing fixed?"

"...David, the damn thing is literally always above me. You saw it shattered. Where else did-" Gabriel cut herself off, "Whatever." She said, not wanting to get into a rant about how stupid David was.

Gabriel let out a deep breath, "Alright. This is a serious fight. Insulting him over something so minor isn't going to get me anywhere physically or emotionally..." Gabriel thought to herself.

"This is a fight... A fight..." She mentally psyched herself up, still inexperienced when it came to an actual one-on-one battle. To get herself into the mindset, she remembered her past.

She remembered the feeling of abandonment when Rory left her and Belial, the feeling of dysphoria when she saw Belial suffering from the Qliphoth roots, the anger she felt when she was caught up in Rory and David's bickering...

And the absolute unbridled rage she felt when Rory simply came back after abandoning her and her brother, thinking that she could simply patch things up after everything she did.

King Tiger could feel a weird wind coming off of Gabriel, some sort of aura. It was a wave of untamed emotions that Gabriel never released around anybody else. It weighed down on his body, making him feel far heavier than he did before. It was a rage that far surpassed anything he'd seen.

"...David, the damn thing is literally always above me. You saw it shattered. Where else did-" Gabriel cut herself off, "Whatever." She said, not wanting to get into a rant about how stupid David was.

Gabriel let out a deep breath, "Alright. This is a serious fight. Insulting him over something so minor isn't going to get me anywhere physically or emotionally..." Gabriel thought to herself.

"This is a fight... A fight..." She mentally psyched herself up, still inexperienced when it came to an actual one-on-one battle. To get herself into the mindset, she remembered her past.

She remembered the feeling of abandonment when Rory left her and Belial, the feeling of dysphoria when she saw Belial suffering from the Qliphoth roots, the anger she felt when she was caught up in Rory and David's bickering...

And the absolute unbridled rage she felt when Rory simply came back after abandoning her and her brother, thinking that she could simply patch things up after everything she did.

King Tiger could feel a weird wind coming off of Gabriel, some sort of aura. It was a wave of untamed emotions that Gabriel never released around anybody else. It weighed down on his body, making him feel far heavier than he did before. It was a rage that far surpassed anything he'd seen.

"Well...looks like someone's serious about this" David said. He was cautious, but wasn't afraid. He had faced too many monsters to be afraid of such a display of emotion.

"If I don't come at her with everything I got...I ain't making it out of this in one piece." David thought. He would discard it, both his pride and his feeling for comradery towards Gabriel. If his goal wasn't "to win" he would be overwhelmed in an instant. A pressure of his own began to emit around him. he waited for Gabriel to make her first move, preparing his defenses for her assault.

(Battle music.)

Gabriel used her telekinesis, which coated her hand in a golden aura. She then modified her light manipulation into Statistics Amplification, increasing her physical strength to match David's. Suddenly, she burst forward, propelling herself forward even faster with her telekinesis and statistics amplification.

David could then feel himself getting pulled towards Gabriel's fist as she used her vector manipulation to slam him into her fist, further increasing the power. At the moment of impact, if she was successful in hitting David, she then reversed her vector manipulation, now pushing instead of pulling, further increasing the force of her attack, the resulting force being so catastrophic that it sent David flying for who knows how far as his stomach had received a nearly crippling bruise.

As a result, Gabriel's arm was completely destroyed from the rebound of such an attack, but she immediately healed it, paying no mind. Right now, her mind was focused only on one thing. Her enemy.

(Battle music.)

Gabriel used her telekinesis, which coated her hand in a golden aura. She then modified her light manipulation into Statistics Amplification, increasing her physical strength to match David's. Suddenly, she burst forward, propelling herself forward even faster with her telekinesis and statistics amplification.

David could then feel himself getting pulled towards Gabriel's fist as she used her vector manipulation to slam him into her fist, further increasing the power. At the moment of impact, if she was successful in hitting David, she then reversed her vector manipulation, now pushing instead of pulling, further increasing the force of her attack, the resulting force being so catastrophic that it sent David flying for who knows how far as his stomach had received a nearly crippling bruise.

As a result, Gabriel's arm was completely destroyed from the rebound of such an attack, but she immediately healed it, paying no mind. Right now, her mind was focused only on one thing. Her enemy.

(Bro put the link in the sandbox lol, makes it easier to find in the future.)

David was slammed against the fist at full force, hardening the bones and skin around his stomach to reduce the damage of her attack, while transferring much of the impact away from him with his damage transferal, destroying the nearby landscape as he forcefully directed Gabriels damage downard. Such a strong attack would normally send him flying....but he didn't budge, using his immense control over his own personal gravity to prevent himself from moving, even in the face of Gabriel's vector manipulation.

David grabbed Gabriel by the throat, using his gravity manipulation to create a field of gravity around his hands, vastly increasing his grip strength. Immediately he used his other hand to deliver a vicious punch to Gabriel's stomach, hardening his fist with his body control while using gravity manipulation to make his fist heavier than even a black hole, the resulting force slamming into Gabriel like a truck.

(Then you must've noticed how Rory has like 3000 keys and is only getting more lol. I should probably go see what stuff you guys have been doing.)
(Yeah Rory got a shitload of keys lol.)

(Also, like no cap, I could just dig through your contributions and add all the profiles you've made to the sandbox later if you want, since I'm the only one who really uses it lol)

(Also, like no cap, I could just dig through your contributions and add all the profiles you've made to the sandbox later if you want, since I'm the only one who really uses it lol)
(Lol. I honestly should start adding shit to the sandbox cause that shit doesn't stay tabbed forever. It actually does but meh.)

(Can you do it for me too, and yourself for side stories lol)

(Most of us have resistances to every ability and usually supernatural willpower is so broken in this RP that you can just willpower your way through High 1-A+++ Plot Death Manipulation 0-0)
(lowkey hoping the resistances thing doesn't get too out of control, because I REALLY don't want to fight someone in the RP just to be told that they resist literally everything on my character's profile lol, unless they're like, a god-tier or some shit)

(lowkey hoping the resistances thing doesn't get too out of control, because I REALLY don't want to fight someone in the RP just to be told that they resist literally everything on my character's profile lol, unless they're like, a god-tier or some shit)
(Nobody gives a shit about who resists what dude lol. Gabriel resists most of his shit in a VS Debate or whatever but in story their comparable, as the profiles at this point are only there to give a foundation for the characters.)

David was slammed against the fist at full force, hardening the bones and skin around his stomach to reduce the damage of her attack, while transferring much of the impact away from him with his damage transferal, destroying the nearby landscape as he forcefully directed Gabriels damage downard. Such a strong attack would normally send him flying....but he didn't budge, using his immense control over his own personal gravity to prevent himself from moving, even in the face of Gabriel's vector manipulation.

David grabbed Gabriel by the throat, using his gravity manipulation to create a field of gravity around his hands, vastly increasing his grip strength. Immediately he used his other hand to deliver a vicious punch to Gabriel's stomach, hardening his fist with his body control while using gravity manipulation to make his fist heavier than even a black hole, the resulting force slamming into Gabriel like a truck.
As soon as King Tiger had made contact with her throat she immediately teleported out of his grip, barely avoiding King Tiger's gravity-enhanced fist, the shockwave he generated obliterating a large portion of the Earth beneath them.

"Alright."

Gabriel wasted not a single moment in dashing towards her enemy, moving far faster than before. In an instant, she slammed against the same spot that she'd hit before, and again, and again, and again. She focused her statistics amplification specifically on speed, using the laws of kinetic energy to continue gaining power, weighing down on King Tiger's durability until she could no longer increase her speed.

(Just in case I'm gonna say Davids Gravity Manipulation bypasses infinite levels of resistances since that's his main power)

As soon as King Tiger had made contact with her throat she immediately teleported out of his grip, barely avoiding King Tiger's gravity-enhanced fist, the shockwave he generated obliterating a large portion of the Earth beneath them.

"Alright."

Gabriel wasted not a single moment in dashing towards her enemy, moving far faster than before. In an instant, she slammed against the same spot that she'd hit before, and again, and again, and again. She focused her statistics amplification specifically on speed, using the laws of kinetic energy to continue gaining power, weighing down on King Tiger's durability until she could no longer increase her speed.
David stood firm, enduring the barrage of blows Gabriel unleashed against him.

"These blows...are ******* heavy" David thought, gritting his teeth as Gabriel slammed into him. Even his enhanced durability couldn't withstand such a vicious assault for long. The bruise on his stomach began to redden, and he could feel his bones begin to fracture from the force of her punches. suddenly, he leaned his head back, and delivered a vicious headbutt onto Gabriel's skull, hardening his head to prevent himself from being damaged. Immediately afterward he jumped back, before delivering a powerful dropkick onto Gabriel's ribs, attempting to shatter them as he slammed into her.

David stood firm, enduring the barrage of blows Gabriel unleashed against him.

"These blows...are ******* heavy" David thought, gritting his teeth as Gabriel slammed into him. Even his enhanced durability couldn't withstand such a vicious assault for long. The bruise on his stomach began to redden, and he could feel his bones begin to fracture from the force of her punches. suddenly, he leaned his head back, and delivered a vicious headbutt onto Gabriel's skull, hardening his head to prevent himself from being damaged. Immediately afterward he jumped back, before delivering a powerful dropkick onto Gabriel's ribs, attempting to shatter them as he slammed into her.
Gabriel didn't even flinch upon King Tiger's headbutt, although she did display some obvious damage. She teleported a few meters away to dodge King Tiger's dropkick, knowing that it would do significant damage if she took it head-on.

Without saying a word she healed her head injury before trying apply pressure to King Tiger's wound with her telekinesis, crushing his stomach.

Back