• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Pretty much. I honestly have no opinion on Masayoshi, she simply had a lapse in judgement. I knew you wouldn't fight with the intent to injure or maim without sufficient emotional outbursts, either way." Gabriel said.
"That was a dick move, Gabriel" David said bluntly.

"You know I'm working through shit with my emotions. don't try to goad me into having an outburst, just so you can get a fight out of it."

"Perhaps it was, and perhaps I have some things I need to work on emotionally myself. Which is ironic, as I'm the therapist." Gabriel said, admitting her mistake.

"But I'm here to get stronger, and I needed an opponent relative to me in strength. Getting brutalized by Pride isn't as pleasant as you might think." She said.

"Perhaps it was, and perhaps I have some things I need to work on emotionally myself. Which is ironic, as I'm the therapist." Gabriel said, admitting her mistake.

"But I'm here to get stronger, and I needed an opponent relative to me in strength. Getting brutalized by Pride isn't as pleasant as you might think." She said.
David sighed.

"If you wanted me to fight seriously, he could have just asked." David said, folding his arms.

"Don't pull that sorta thing again Gabriel. I'm serious. that wasn't cool. especially not after what happened with my wife"

David sighed.

"If you wanted me to fight seriously, he could have just asked." David said, folding his arms.

"Don't pull that sorta thing again Gabriel. I'm serious. that wasn't cool. especially not after what happened with my wife"
"I'm talking about with the intent to severely injure or maim me, David. I'm talking a fight to the death, not a casual spar. You wouldn't have done that if I'd asked." Gabriel said, ignoring Demiurge.

"I'm talking about with the intent to severely injure or maim me, David. I'm talking a fight to the death, not a casual spar. You wouldn't have done that if I'd asked." Gabriel said, ignoring Demiurge.
David sighed.

"...I guess I wouldn't. I would prefer not to want to seriously injure the people I travel with." David said, shrugging.

"But I understand your resolve for strength, Gabriel. If you still want to fight, I'll give it my all" David said glancing down at her.

David sighed.

"...I guess I wouldn't. I would prefer not to want to seriously injure the people I travel with." David said, shrugging.

"But I understand your resolve for strength, Gabriel. If you still want to fight, I'll give it my all" David said glancing down at her.
"I just said I wanted to fight once I fixed my halo, yes? I'll be back." Gabriel said, teleporting away.

"I'll simply go to Metatron, even if he makes me want to castrate him..." Gabriel said, searching for Metatron and Lance.

(oh yeah, I should probably do more things with Lance :unsure: )

Lance meanwhile, was going through his own form of training near base, attempting to increase the amount of Metatron's power that he could wield without harming himself.

"If I can just push out....a little more energy....maybe I could harm that pride fellow" Lance said, trying to pump as much of Metatron's energy as possible into one of his daggers. blood began flowing from his nose as the sheer energy he was trying to output began to harm his body. He was so focused, that he initially doesn't notice Gabriel's approach.

((I wouldn't consider Lance a melee monster either, most of the time he relies on ranged attacks like throwing weapons since his physical stats are pretty bad compared to everyone else's lol.)
(Eh, I'm referring more in the standpoint of VS Threads, even most fodder in this RP are ridiculously skilled lol.)

(oh yeah, I should probably do more things with Lance :unsure: )

Lance meanwhile, was going through his own form of training near base, attempting to increase the amount of Metatron's power that he could wield without harming himself.

"If I can just push out....a little more energy....maybe I could harm that pride fellow" Lance said, trying to pump as much of Metatron's energy as possible into one of his daggers. blood began flowing from his nose as the sheer energy he was trying to output began to harm his body. He was so focused, that he initially doesn't notice Gabriel's approach.
Within Lance's gloves sat Metatron in a mental world he created while Lance trained.

"...Your closer than ever before..." Metatron thought to himself, meditating.

"...Why are you here, I wonder. Did that girl who specializes in time manipulation call you, Ultimate Evil...?" He peered into the deepest layers of reality, his thoughts completely cut off from the rest of existence. Where Metatron sought to reach went far beyond the range of reality.

"...No, you aren't The Ultimate Evil. Your just his Apostle... You aren't the man who did that to my master." Metatron sought to reach a transcendent state of mind, for he felt the dread that the man known as Kill-Gaia emitted in a pocket-dimension that Masayoshi had created, but this time, it was far more potent. But he wasn't focused on a mere Apostle.

"...To the throne of Evil... Can I look upon it without going mad...?" Where Metatron wanted to go did not exist within the realm of dimensions or infinite possibilities, unseeable by the untrained eye lest they go mad and die instantly.

Metatron searched endlessly, "Where is it...!?" But there was no true direction for his mind to follow, only a colorless void that stretched for infinity. Metatron returned his mind to his body, letting out a deep sigh.

"Lance, the archangel bitch is here," Metatron said to Lance, alerting him of Gabriel's presence.

Within Lance's gloves sat Metatron in a mental world he created while Lance trained.

"...Your closer than ever before..." Metatron thought to himself, meditating.

"...Why are you here, I wonder. Did that girl who specializes in time manipulation call you, Ultimate Evil...?" He peered into the deepest layers of reality, his thoughts completely cut off from the rest of existence. Where Metatron sought to reach went far beyond the range of reality.

"...No, you aren't The Ultimate Evil. Your just his Apostle... You aren't the man who did that to my master." Metatron sought to reach a transcendent state of mind, for he felt the dread that the man known as Kill-Gaia emitted in a pocket-dimension that Masayoshi had created, but this time, it was far more potent. But he wasn't focused on a mere Apostle.

"...To the throne of Evil... Can I look upon it without going mad...?" Where Metatron wanted to go did not exist within the realm of dimensions or infinite possibilities, unseeable by the untrained eye lest they go mad and die instantly.

Metatron searched endlessly, "Where is it...!?" But there was no true direction for his mind to follow, only a colorless void that stretched for infinity. Metatron returned his mind to his body, letting out a deep sigh.

"Lance, the archangel bitch is here," Metatron said to Lance, alerting him of Gabriel's presence.

"Hmm? OH!" Lance said, losing his focus, the dagger he was holding onto violently exploding in his hand as the power he was trying to control ripped it apart.

He turned to Gabriel.

"Why hello angel!" Lance said politely. He had bags under his eyes, and it was obvious he had been concentrating for quite a while, yet he still attempted to maintain a polite, upbeat tone.

"You look different! have you been training?" Lance asked.

"Yes." Gabriel said, "I need to speak with Metatron. My halo is broken. Fix it."

"Your halo is broken?" Metatron asked.

"Yes... Without it fixed and functional I can't fight properly. Fix it. As a Seraphim you must have some ability..." Gabriel said.

"Yes, I could repair your halo since you were stupid enough to break it, but I don't want to. Piss off..." Metatron said, clearly wanting to get back to something else.

"...What else are you even doing? Sitting around while Lance uses your powers? Do something useful besides be used for a change..." Gabriel said, groaning in annoyance.

"What I'm doing is actually quite important... Actually, it may be the most important thing going on right now. I'm trying to... Yknow what, I have no need to tell you. Lance, let's move to a more remote location..." Metatron said to his wielder.

"Yes." Gabriel said, "I need to speak with Metatron. My halo is broken. Fix it."

"Your halo is broken?" Metatron asked.

"Yes... Without it fixed and functional I can't fight properly. Fix it. As a Seraphim you must have some ability..." Gabriel said.

"Yes, I could repair your halo since you were stupid enough to break it, but I don't want to. Piss off..." Metatron said, clearly wanting to get back to something else.

"...What else are you even doing? Sitting around while Lance uses your powers? Do something useful besides be used for a change..." Gabriel said, groaning in annoyance.

"What I'm doing is actually quite important... Actually, it may be the most important thing going on right now. I'm trying to... Yknow what, I have no need to tell you. Lance, let's move to a more remote location..." Metatron said to his wielder.

"If that is what you wish, Metatron." Lance said.

"Terribly sorry, Gabriel, but it looks like you may have to find help elsewhere," Lance said, bowing apologetically. suddenly, he disappeared, bursting into a cloud of smoke as he teleported to a separate part of the pride dimension.

"....If I may ask, what ARE you doing?" Lance said, sitting down in the secluded place he had teleported to.

"If that is what you wish, Metatron." Lance said.

"Terribly sorry, Gabriel, but it looks like you may have to find help elsewhere," Lance said, bowing apologetically. suddenly, he disappeared, bursting into a cloud of smoke as he teleported to a separate part of the pride dimension.

"....If I may ask, what ARE you doing?" Lance said, sitting down in the secluded place he had teleported to.
"I am looking for something. That is all you need to know..." Metatron said.

Gabriel sighed, "Looks like I'll have to deal with this myself..."

Lance nodded.

"Well if theirs anything I can assist with, don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to help!" Lance said. He began training again, carefully manipulating and harnessing the angel's power as he worked on improving his precision and output. his hands began to glow, harnessing Metatron's power of creation as he began creating larger and more elaborate objects, before empowering them with the angel's energy.

Lance nodded.

"Well if theirs anything I can assist with, don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to help!" Lance said. He began training again, carefully manipulating and harnessing the angel's power as he worked on improving his precision and output. his hands began to glow, harnessing Metatron's power of creation as he began creating larger and more elaborate objects, before empowering them with the angel's energy.
"Stop putting so much energy into your moves... You'll cripple your hands that way." Metatron said, sighing. "Go slower than you are right now."

"Stop putting so much energy into your moves... You'll cripple your hands that way." Metatron said, sighing. "Go slower than you are right now."
"oh? I'll correct that right away then! Thank you for the advice, Metatron." Lance said appreciatively.

Lance began repeating his motions, this time at a slower pace, attempting to decrease the amount of energy he put into his movements.

(Sorry for the double posted wanted to say something real quick)

Lance continued his motions, slowly, steadily controlling his power output. A thought sprang into his mind. Gabriel had needed Metatron's help, yet he had completely dismissed her, and Lance had said nothing about it.

"I don't know Gabriel that well...but I certainly don't wish her ill." Lance thought.

"But...at the same time...I don't want to anger Metatron. He may not dislike me now, but what if that changed...? What if he decided to leave me...." Lance thought, beginning to worry.

"No...no. you're worrying yourself over nothing Lance. theirs no harm in speaking to him.....we are friends...aren't we?" He thought.

Hesitantly, he began speaking.

"Metatron...."

"Can I ask you something...? it is about what happened earlier" Lance said, obviously anxious.

Metatron turned to human form, glaring at Lance.

"What obligation do I have to help someone I don't even like, if I may ask..." Metatron asked, seeming more annoyed.
Lance froze. he contemplated dropping the subject entirely.

"well....um..."

"We've been...traveling with Gabriel for a while...and..."

"I...like her." Lance said slowly.

"She...she's...healed me a few times and...helps keep that Wrestler man in line...."

".....I want to....help her"

Last edited:
Lance froze. he contemplated dropping the subject entirely.

"well....um..."

"We've been...traveling with Gabriel for a while...and..."

"I...like her." Lance said slowly.

"She...she's...healed me a few times and...helps keep that Wrestler man in line...."

".....I want to....help her"
"And? You have to know she doesn't like you, nor does she have any particular interest in you as a person... She doesn't even care about you." Metatron said.

"And by keeping him in line, you must mean berating him until she's blue in the face."

"And? You have to know she doesn't like you, nor does she have any particular interest in you as a person... She doesn't even care about you." Metatron said.

"And by keeping him in line, you must mean berating him until she's blue in the face."

“I…I know Metatron” Lance said wearily.

“I don’t think anyone on this team actually cares about us...” Lance said. He contemplated that for a moment. A strange sense of loneliness began to overtake him, as he realized that outside of Metatron, he had no other relationships in the group. Kiara was missing, and everyone else either disliked him or were completely ambivalent towards him.

He pushed the thoughts out of his mind.

“But…I still want to help” Lance said finally.

“Think…think about it like this. Gabriel is one of our allies right now. Is she not? You would want your allies to be as strong as possible, right? You wouldn’t want Gabriel, the main healer of the group, to be weak when we need her in combat” He said, trying to reason with Metatron.

Metatron groaned, he did have a point, and Metatron couldn't deny it. Even for an angel, Gabriel's ability to heal even the deadliest of wounds went above and beyond most people in existence, and Metatron couldn't just say no, therefore making himself look like a complete dumbass.

"...I'll think about it." Metatron said begrudgingly, "But I make no promises if she keeps up that attitude."

Metatron groaned, he did have a point, and Metatron couldn't deny it. Even for an angel, Gabriel's ability to heal even the deadliest of wounds went above and beyond most people in existence, and Metatron couldn't just say no, therefore making himself look like a complete dumbass.

"...I'll think about it." Metatron said begrudgingly, "But I make no promises if she keeps up that attitude."
Lance smiled.

"Thank you, Metatron. I...I appreciate that you heard me out on this. " Lance said.

"Ugh... Whatever..." Metatron said, still annoyed.

"I'll find the girl myself. I can't heal her halo with you around, so stay." Suddenly, 6-wings shot out of Metatron's back, tearing his clothes. The Shockwave from his wings sprouting out easily knocked Lance multiple meters away.

Metatron shot into the air, violently fracturing the ground beneath him with his take-off speed, creating a crater the size of multiple mountains.

"Ugh... Whatever..." Metatron said, still annoyed.

"I'll find the girl myself. I can't heal her halo with you around, so stay." Suddenly, 6-wings shot out of Metatron's back, tearing his clothes. The Shockwave from his wings sprouting out easily knocked Lance multiple meters away.

Metatron shot into the air, violently fracturing the ground beneath him with his take-off speed, creating a crater the size of multiple mountains.

Lance was rag-dolled by the force of Metatron wings sprouted, falling on his back as he watched the Angel fly away.

“What a magnificent man” Lance thought, blushing slightly as he saw the clothes rip from the angel's body. He staggered to his feet, and sighed, glancing at the direction Metatron had traveled in.

“...I never thought he would listen to a request of mine like that" Lance muttered.

"I guess....we are friends....?" Lance thought. Truthfully, he had no idea what his relationship with Metatron truly was, but he was glad that he had convinced him to help.

Gabriel sat on a rock, desperately attempting to repair her broken halo, to no avail. "How does one even heal the damn thing?! Ugh..." Gabriel said to herself, letting out an annoyed sigh. "At least my wings can be self-healed..." Gabriel said, her wings sprouting out. "I've never actually used these things in all my thousands of years. No idea why they started coming out now when I can fly without them." Gabriel said, standing up.

"Hah! Do you actually believe an angel's wings are for flying, brat?" Metatron landed right next to Gabriel, which caused his fellow angel to turn away from him.

"What else are they for? And I'm actually thousands of-" Gabriel was cut off by Metatron.

"I have existed since the time of Star Gods, which was way before the concept of time was even first conceptualized. I am quite literally older than everybody in your little friend-group combined. Your all children to me." Metatron said.

"You never actually tell us anything about Star Gods barring one of them having been your master..." Gabriel said.

"There's no need to. Even if I did tell you, it isn't like that'll help this world escape its fate, and that won't bring the vast majority of them back." Metatron said, his voice displaying a hint of sadness.

"I guess being reminded of Canopus doesn't help him or anybody really..." Gabriel thought to herself. "We'll speak on them at a later date, I suppose. So, are you here to heal me?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes. Lance was... convincing, to say the least. The party needs a healer, and that's you. I can't have Lance dying while I am bonded to him, after all. Now, sit down and cross your legs. Retract your wings, also." Metatron said, to which Gabriel obliged.

"Uh, why are your clothes torn up...?" Gabriel asked as she sat down. "My wings are abnormally large, as you might have saw if you caught a glimpse of them before I retracted them. I'll get new ones." Metatron said, placing his index finger on Gabriel's forehead.

"There. Done." He said, causing Gabriel to tilt her head.

"Huh-" She then noticed that her halo was completely repaired...

"Is- Is that it?" She asked, very surprised.

"What the heaven did you expect? Flashy effects?" Metatron asked, crossing his arms.

"Uh, yeah... Kinda. That's usually how it goes." Gabriel said, blushing slightly. "Ugh... Kids and their imaginations." Metatron said, "Your halo is fixed, but don't damage it again. You couldn't heal it because only a Seraphin has that kind of power." Metatron said.

"Alright, now I'm very curious about my own biology." Gabriel said, "Stay curious. I only said I'd heal you, not give you a biology lesson. I barely even qualify for an angelic being anyway..." Metatron said under his breath.

"What?" Gabriel asked, "Don't worry about it. Go fight that muscle man or whatever." Metatron said before flying back to Lance, his wings sprouting out far faster than she could react as the man took off.

"...Dick," Gabriel said under her breath, tapping her halo. "Well it isn't broken anymore, so that's good.... The color seems, eh, normal I guess. The thing changes from black to gold all the time..." (Since I use multiple images for Gabriel which have her with both black and gold halos lol.)

Gabriel sprouted out her wings once more, "What are these things even for if not for flying...?" She said before retracting them, beginning to search for David.

Back