• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi looked toward Kill-Gaia, forcing herself to smile.

"You look different..." Masayoshi said, noticing the frown instead of the smile that normally donned it, "I want you to help me do something."
"You ask for an awful lot of favors, not knowing the situation of your material realm..." Kill-Gaia said. She could tell that The Devil was glaring at her through his mask.

"You have approximately 10 seconds. Speak."

"How do I restart my relationship with David?" Masayoshi blurted out.
"What."

"Wait."

"You're not joking?"

"Your serious?"

"Restart your relationship... R-Restart-"

In an instant, The Devil's frown turned into a smile. He laughed out loud, his cackling reaching to the farthest edges of reality. He held his stomach, as if he had laughed so hard that he was quite literally in physical pain.

"What."

"Wait."

"You're not joking?"

"Your serious?"

"Restart your relationship... R-Restart-"

In an instant, The Devil's frown turned into a smile. He laughed out loud, his cackling reaching to the farthest edges of reality. He held his stomach, as if he had laughed so hard that he was quite literally in physical pain.
"I want to do it over again... I could have done better with it..." Masayoshi said, "But when I try to find ways to do so, I can't. The pre-established narrative must be stopping me... It's like a wall that prevents me from making any changes...."

"I want to do it over again... I could have done better with it..." Masayoshi said, "But when I try to find ways to do so, I can't. The pre-established narrative must be stopping me... It's like a wall that prevents me from making any changes...."
"You can deal with your own incompetence on your own," Kill-Gaia said, turning away from Masayoshi.

(Said possibility: Having a conversation with her husband about her actions and how they can both move forward as better people together in the future...? No? Anybody? I'll leave...)
(She's fine with that, but Masayoshi's issue is also that she wants to fix the past and previous mistakes she made with David. Why move on with a failure when you can potentially fix it, you know? That's kind of her state of mind at the moment...)

(Solution: Learn that just because you made mistakes in the past that doesn't mean David doesn't love you and simply moving on with him will be infinitely more beneficial to the personal growth of both parties? No? Any takers? I'm sorry I'll leave again-)

"Uh-... Wait!" Masayoshi said, "You know what? Forget it... This was a waste of time...."

Masayoshi sat back down in her chair, thinking about how to restart. She closed her eyes with a sigh, thinking of one more possibility...
"Hah! You are the biggest fool I've seen in eons..." Kill-Gaia turned back to Masayoshi, kneeling down to her so they were at eye-level.

"There is no 'resetting'. Know why? Well, if I were to lecture you on non-linear existence branches and Quantum Time Locks it'd take me a while..." The Devil chuckled.

"Simply put, if you try, I'll stop you."

(Solution: Learn that just because you made mistakes in the past that doesn't mean David doesn't love you and simply moving on with him will be infinitely more beneficial to the personal growth of both parties? No? Any takers? I'm sorry I'll leave again-)
(You say "you" like I'm Masayoshi IRL. How'd you know?)

"Yeah... of course you will...."

Masayoshi gave an exasperated exhale, reappearing back where Gabriel and David were fighting. She still looked upset, but also like she had calmed down a bit more. She used her magic to warp David away from Gabriel so she could talk to her husband.

"Please let me speak to him..." Masayoshi said, "By the way, you have a foul mouth for an angel..."

(Oh shoot I need to respond to that)

As soon as David grabbed onto her arm, she bent it in seemingly impossible ways... As if it was made of rubber or some other extremely malleable material. In reality, Gabriel was using her Physics Manipulation to alter the composition of her body, making her arm bendy and slippery as she removed her arm from his, grip if she succeeded in her escape attempt.

Gabriel groaned, the damage to her halo being something she couldn't repair, making using abilities such as Physics Manipulation or any other real complicated abilities difficult. "I'll have to finish this quickly."

Gabriel packed all of her magical energy into her remaining arm, concentrating it into a single point. She applied her Physics Manipulation to make it vibrate through David's body to negate durability, hoping that her last-ditch effort to completely knock David out would work.

With reckless abandon, she slammed her fist into David's back with all of her power if he didn't dodge.
"W-what?" David yelled in surprise as Gabriel used her physic manipulation to escape her grip.

David could immediately sense that Gabriel was aiming for a finishing blow, and prepared his defenses. Clenching his muscles to their limit, and hardening his forcefield to its highest point. Additionally, he used his damage transferal to transfer some of the damage of the blow away from him, transferring it into the ground below him as it violently shattered and atomized.

And yet, David took significant damage, the blow nearly breaking his spine and the vibrations destroying much of his internal organs as hit vibrated through his body.

David was knocked to the ground, blood pouring from his mouth and open wounds.

yet...his defensive abilities managed to avoid an outright knockout. David slowly stood to his feet and looked at Gabriel. his eyes bloodshot from the pain.

"Your gonna have to hit me harder than that kid..." David muttered, blood spilling from his mouth.

(You say "you" like I'm Masayoshi IRL. How'd you know?)

"Yeah... of course you will...."

Masayoshi gave an exasperated exhale, reappearing back where Gabriel and David were fighting. She still looked upset, but also like she had calmed down a bit more. She used her magic to warp David away from Gabriel so she could talk to her husband.

"Please let me speak to him..." Masayoshi said, "By the way, you have a foul mouth for an angel..."
"M-Masayoshi?" David said in surprise, slowly turning towards her. His body was battered, and it was obvious he was significantly injured.

"...sorry....me and Gabriel were just....sparring" David muttered.

Gabriel sighed, "Looks like that was a bust..." She thought. Now that Masayoshi was here, it'd soon become obvious that she was only insulting the woman to rile David up. "Ugh, this wasn't supposed to go as far as it did..." Gabriel said, turning to Pride, who was still watching the destruction with some popcorn.

"Pretty cool wings you've got there, Gabriel. Yer halo ain't looking to hot, though... The damn thing is about to shatter." Pride said, nomming on some buttered popcorn.

"Yeah... Yeah, no thanks to you breaking it..." Gabriel was absolutely exhausted, and all she wanted to do was fall onto the ground and sleep for a few days, but she knew she had to continue her training, with or without David."

"Let's move away from them so they can talk, Pride..." Gabriel said, to which Pride nodded as the duo began to walk away.

Gabriel sighed, "Looks like that was a bust..." She thought. Now that Masayoshi was here, it'd soon become obvious that she was only insulting the woman to rile David up. "Ugh, this wasn't supposed to go as far as it did..." Gabriel said, turning to Pride, who was still watching the destruction with some popcorn.

"Pretty cool wings you've got there, Gabriel. Yer halo ain't looking to hot, though... The damn thing is about to shatter." Pride said, nomming on some buttered popcorn.

"Yeah... Yeah, no thanks to you breaking it..." Gabriel was absolutely exhausted, and all she wanted to do was fall onto the ground and sleep for a few days, but she knew she had to continue her training, with or without David."

"Let's move away from them so they can talk, Pride..." Gabriel said, to which Pride nodded as the duo began to walk away.
"Ay Gabriel." David panted. glancing at Gabriel as she left.

"We....we ain't finished with this shit."

"Anytime you want to fight....."

"I'll take you on!" David said, raising his fist into the air. His anger had left, both due to the intense combat and due to Masayoshi's sudden appearance.

"M-Masayoshi?" David said in surprise, slowly turning towards her. His body was battered, and it was obvious he was significantly injured.

"...sorry....me and Gabriel were just....sparring" David muttered.
"I'm sorry..." Masayoshi said, stopping time for her and David, "I'm sorry for not doing all I could have to help you get stronger. I'm sorry for babying you and not doing more... And I'm so, so, so sorry for what I put you through today..."

"I'm sorry..." Masayoshi said, stopping time for her and David, "I'm sorry for not doing all I could have to help you get stronger. I'm sorry for babying you and not doing more... And I'm so, so, so sorry for what I put you through today..."
David glanced back at her.

"Masayoshi..." David said. he stumbled towards her, and embraced her, accidentally getting some of the blood that covered his body on her clothes.

"I know you were only trying to help, honey." David said quietly. He winced slightly, remembering the experience. The voices. the taunts.

"What happened...it...it was bad. It hurt me, Masayoshi. I don't want to experience that ever again. but..."

"I Forgive you....and I love you. I always will." He said, before kissing her on the cheek.

Last edited:

"Masayoshi..." David said. he stumbled towards her, and embraced her, accidentally getting some of the blood that covered his body on her clothes.

"I know you were only trying to help, honey." David said quietly. He winced slightly, remembering the experience. The voices. the taunts.

"What happened...it...it was bad. It hurt me, Masayoshi. I don't want to experience that ever again. but..."

"I Forgive you....and I love you. I always will." He said, before kissing her on the cheek.
(Poke for Zoro when he gets online.)

"Thank you..." Masayoshi said, "But I will stop babying you from now on. I'll be stricter, but not so strict that I become a jerk..."

Masayoshi kissed David on the head.

"I'm assuming you want to get back to the fight?" She asked him, as time resumed.

"Thank you..." Masayoshi said, "But I will stop babying you from now on. I'll be stricter, but not so strict that I become a jerk..."

Masayoshi kissed David on the head.

"I'm assuming you want to get back to the fight?" She asked him, as time resumed.
“That…that sounds good honey.” David said.

“I may need ya to talk sense into me every now and then” David chuckled

“and I’ll…I’ll try to be a better husband for ya. The best husband I can be.”

"I wanted to fight now." Gabriel said bluntly, "But I'll let you two do your thing..."
he glanced at Gabriel.

“yeah….Gabriel still wants to fight, doesn’t she…” David thought. He kissed Masayoshi one last time, before letting go.

“…well Gabriel…”

“you ready for round two?“

"Oh? is your halo thing important?" David asked, cocking his head.
"During our fight, I figured something out that I didn't know..." Gabriel said, crossing her arms. "An angel's wings and halo signify power. Metatron has 6, I have 4, which denotes our place in the pecking order. I didn't actually think my wings and halo meant anything barring my place in the angelic order, but apparently both hold some power over me..." Gabriel said.

"They were both severely damaged, and thus, my abilities were hampered. I never really fight so this is news to me."

"Oh. So it's an angel thing" David said, nodding.

"Also. can you tell me something?" David said glancing down at Gabriel, his arms were crossed, and a look of slight annoyance on his face.

"You were getting me mad on purpose, right? That whole thing you were doing, with the insults to my wife, you knew that would rile me up, didn't you." David said, he glared down at Gabriel, awaiting an answer.

Back