• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Gabriel. thank you." David said, nodding at the angel.

"No matter how much you've insulted me, It doesn't matter. You've more than earned forgiveness from me for all the times you've bailed me out of killing myself because of my recklessness." David said flatly.

"... You're the only person in this traveling group...aside from Masayoshi...that I actually like" David shrugged.

"and...I know what Masayoshi did seems cruel. but, it's fine! everything is fine now. I just need to....just need to talk to her" David said.
"You're going to focus on her and not the one thing she wants you to do?" Gabriel said, referring to David getting stronger. "Let's keep sparring."

"You're going to focus on her and not the one thing she wants you to do?" Gabriel said, referring to David getting stronger. "Let's keep sparring."
David hesitated.

"I...I don't want her to disappear." David said finally, his hands balling into fists.

"I....I'm worried that one of these days she's gonna leave...."

"and never come back..." David said. emotion evident in his voice.

"....I...I...just want to talk to her alright? I...I...want to find her..."

Pandora's Actor suddenly moved and slammed David onto the ground with one hand, no damage appearing on him but David's chest was completely caved in

"David. If she is taken away forever, you must be prepared to push on. That is what Masayoshi would want. Be prepared to go against her if necessary. Do not take a damn thing for granted, that will help you keep your sanity." Pandora's Actor said, while his face couldn't show emotion his voice showed that he had gotten an understanding of their relationship enough to give such advice

David hesitated.

"I...I don't want her to disappear." David said finally, his hands balling into fists.

"I....I'm worried that one of these days she's gonna leave...."

"and never come back..." David said. emotion evident in his voice.

"....I...I...just want to talk to her alright? I...I...want to find her..."
"And then she's going to baby you again." Gabriel said bluntly.

"David... You care about Masayoshi. But in relationships, there's this thing called giving each other some space after something rough happens... I honestly don't care if you go to her, but if you do, you're pretty much ensuring that you'll never be independent. You'll always be relying on her, and you'll always be weaker than her. Weaker than Demiurge, weaker than Rory, weaker than me. That BITCH is the least of you're concerns." Gabriel said, not realizing what she said at the end.

Pandora's Actor suddenly moved and slammed David onto the ground with one hand, no damage appearing on him but David's chest was completely caved in

"David. If she is taken away forever, you must be prepared to push on. That is what Masayoshi would want. Be prepared to go against her if necessary. Do not take a damn thing for granted, that will help you keep your sanity." Pandora's Actor said, while his face couldn't show emotion his voice showed that he had gotten an understanding of their relationship enough to give such advice
"Go against her....?"

"What the hell are you talking about...Pandora? She is my wife!" David said, standing to his feet.

"I...I can't push on...not without her..." David said.

"And then she's going to baby you again." Gabriel said bluntly.

"David... You care about Masayoshi. But in relationships, there's this thing called giving each other some space after something rough happens... I honestly don't care if you go to her, but if you do, you're pretty much ensuring that you'll never be independent. You'll always be relying on her, and you'll always be weaker than her. Weaker than Demiurge, weaker than Rory, weaker than me. That BITCH is the least of you're concerns." Gabriel said, not realizing what she said at the end.
David glanced at Gabriel. his expression darkened. suddenly, a burst of gravity slammed into Gabriel, knocking her to the ground.

"You've officially gone too far, Gabriel..." David said bluntly.

"Say what you want about me. but dont you ******* DARE talk about my wife like that." David snarled, walking towards her, his muscles visibly clenched.

"With sadists like Kill-Gaia around you take a relationship for granted? He has so many ways of corrupting Masayoshi it isn't even funny, this is what someone else will be told as well." Pandora's Actor said to David

"Now then. I think you two training together shouldn't be much of an issue. Pride, I think its time we focused on training someone else, these two can't kill eachother anyway." Pandora's Actor said, walking past Pride

David glanced at Gabriel. his expression darkened. suddenly, a burst of gravity slammed into Gabriel, knocking her to the ground.

"You've officially gone too far, Gabriel..." David said bluntly.

"Say what you want about me. but dont you ******* DARE talk about my wife like that." David snarled, walking towards her, his muscles visibly clenched.
Gabriel's voice returned to normal slowly, "I'm simply stating my opinion... I think she's a smart-ass who has brainwashed you into being a baby, though I assume it was inadvertent as she clearly holds some degree of care..." Gabriel said.

Gabriel had come up with the best idea. Well, not the best, but it was something. "I'll simply have him release his pent up frustration towards me... This wasn't the plan before and I don't even know of it'll work, but it's something." Gabriel thought.

Gabriel's voice returned to normal slowly, "I'm simply stating my opinion... I think she's a smart-ass who has brainwashed you into being a baby, though I assume it was inadvertent as she clearly holds some degree of care..." Gabriel said.

Gabriel had come up with the best idea. Well, not the best, but it was something. "I'll simply have him release his pent up frustration towards me... This wasn't the plan before and I don't even know of it'll work, but it's something." Gabriel thought.
David stepped towards Gabriel, his face contorting into obvious anger and annoyance.

"Gabriel, I'm serious. I like you but...."

"Insult her again, and I'm kicking your ass." David said, cracking his knuckles. He stared at the angel, anger radiating from his body as he looked at her.

David stepped towards Gabriel, his face contorting into obvious anger and annoyance.

"Gabriel, I'm serious. I like you but...."

"Insult her again, and I'm kicking your ass." David said, cracking his knuckles. He stared at the angel, anger radiating from his body as he looked at her.
"Kick my ass? Did I not just cave your face in a while ago? I think I've got quite the chance at winning..." She bluffed, and for most people, it'd be easy to see. She was already physically weaker than David, and she'd injured herself caving his face in. She bet on David's anger clouding his judgment to the point he didn't know she was bluffing...

"Kick my ass? Did I not just cave your face in a while ago? I think I've got quite the chance at winning..." She bluffed, and for most people, it'd be easy to see. She was already physically weaker than David, and she'd injured herself caving his face in. She bet on David's anger clouding his judgment to the point he didn't know she was bluffing...
"Oh yeah?" David said stepping towards Gabriel, his anger flaring.

"Ya know, I don't think me and you have ever fought, Gabriel. Not outside of sparring. and you sure talk a lot of SHIT for someone who hasn't faced me for real."

David tried to restrain himself slightly, knowing he was getting too heated. He wasn't gonna let his emotions run out of control, he was better than this. he was working on changing.

"...Just ******* leave me alone, kid." David muttered.

"Oh yeah?" David said stepping towards Gabriel, his anger flaring.

"Ya know, I don't think me and you have ever fought, Gabriel. Not outside of sparring. and you sure talk a lot of SHIT for someone who hasn't faced me for real."

David tried to restrain himself slightly, knowing he was getting too heated. He wasn't gonna let his emotions run out of control, he was better than this. he was working on changing.

"...Just ******* leave me alone, kid." David muttered.
"So face me for real then." Gabriel said, "Or are you too scared to fight with a 'kid', who may I remind you, is WAY older than you? If you think you can beat me then let's go! Come on! Put your fists up and fight me!"

Last edited:
(I wasn't sure how to actually make David mad enough to attack Gabriel without like, ruining the bit of emotional development he had, so I'm lowkey glad Reaper said that lol)

"So face me for real then." Gabriel said, "Or are you too scared to fight with a 'kid', who may I remind you, is WAY older than you? If you think you can beat me then let's go! Come on! Put your fists up and fight me!""
"......"

"YOUR DEAD MEAT" David yelled, completely mistaking Pandora's words for Gabriel's, his anger hampering his already questionable judgement skills.

suddenly, he jumped forward, hardening his fist and slamming it straight into Gabriel's face, using his gravity manipulation to vastly increase the weight of the blow, making it akin to a black hole as it rocketed towards her.

(I wasn't sure how to actually make David mad enough to attack Gabriel without like, ruining the bit of emotional development he had, so I'm lowkey glad Reaper said that lol)

"......"

"YOUR DEAD MEAT" David yelled, completely mistaking Pandora's words for Gabriel's, his anger hampering his already questionable judgement skills.

suddenly, he jumped forward, hardening his fist and slamming it straight into Gabriel's face, using his gravity manipulation to vastly increase the weight of the blow, making it akin to a black hole as it rocketed towards her.
"I didn't even insult her that badly yet- Oh. Pandora's Actor. Of course." Gabriel thought.

"Shit!" Gabriel thought. Gabriel didn't react fast enough to dodge the hit, so she raised her remaining arm, attempting to block the punch, which wasn't a really good idea. She was sent flying several thousand kilometers backward.

Meanwhile, Pride just watched as they fought. "This is absolutely ******* hilarious."

"I didn't even insult her that badly yet- Oh. Pandora's Actor. Of course." Gabriel thought.

"Shit!" Gabriel thought. Gabriel didn't react fast enough to dodge the hit, so she raised her remaining arm, attempting to block the punch, which wasn't a really good idea. She was sent flying several thousand kilometers backward.

Meanwhile, Pride just watched as they fought. "This is absolutely ******* hilarious."
David hesitated, watching the Angel get launched away form him.

"****...." he muttered. This was just like the time he and Rory had fought. He was letting his emotions run out of control. He couldn't repeat this mistake.

"I...I took this too far.." He muttered. trying once again to restrain his anger, if only slightly.

"I...I can't ruin another relationship...not like this..." David thought.

David hesitated, watching the Angel get launched away form him.

"****...." he muttered. This was just like the time he and Rory had fought. He was letting his emotions run out of control. He couldn't repeat this mistake.

"I...I took this too far.." He muttered. trying once again to restrain his anger, if only slightly.

"I...I can't ruin another relationship...not like this..." David thought.
"Oop, he's wussing out." Pride said, "What're you gonna do, Gabriel?" He thought, his senses capable of easily spotting Gabriel who was floating in the air with her wings.

"HEY DAVID!" She yelled out as loud as she can, flying towards him at full speed.

"MASAYOSHI IS A PUNK-ASS BITCH, AND SHE SMELLS BAD, AND SHE SHOULD GO DIE IN A DITCH BECAUSE SHE'S A HORRIBLE WIFE!" Gabriel gagged at saying that, "Wow. I'm brutal but I never thought I could say that..." She thought as she slammed her fist into King Tiger at full speed, launching him down several kilometers into the ground beneath them.

"GOD DAMN IT" David said, bursting through the ground, a visible bruise appearing where Gabriel had hit him.

immediately, he closed the distance between Gabriel and himself with his spatial manipulation. once in range, he grabbed her by the neck, before slamming her face-first into the ground, creating a massive crater as he used his conceptual manipulation to enforce the concept of damage onto his throw, drastically increasing its power. assuming this was effective, he would immediately begin pounding Gabriel into the ground with his fists, each blow destroying the ground below them.

Gabriel moved swiftly, protecting herself with her wings which were massively damaged from the force that King Tiger generated along with him enforcing the concept of damage. "My resistances are all out of wack...!" Gabriel thought, surprised that her resistance to conceptual manipulation didn't deal with David's attack.

She once again teleported, this time appearing behind David as she created a spear of light, attempting to run him through with it assuming she was successful in her attempt. If unsuccessful, Gabriel would immediately teleport away, using her Power Modification to modify her light manipulation into statistics amplification, massively increasing her speed.

Gabriel moved swiftly, protecting herself with her wings which were massively damaged from the force that King Tiger generated along with him enforcing the concept of damage. "My resistances are all out of wack...!" Gabriel thought, surprised that her resistance to conceptual manipulation didn't deal with David's attack.

She once again teleported, this time appearing behind David as she created a spear of light, attempting to run him through with it assuming she was successful in her attempt. If unsuccessful, Gabriel would immediately teleport away, using her Power Modification to modify her light manipulation into statistics amplification, massively increasing her speed.
David clenched his muscles and activated his forcefield. the spear stabbed into him but was unable to fully penetrate his ironclad muscles. in response, David increased the gravity around Gabriel massively, hoping to hamper her speed if not crush her outright. If this attack is successful, David would rush in, and deliver a vicious dropkick onto Gabriel's chest, launching her into the distance if successful.

Gabriel once again attempted to block the attack with her wings, succeeding in drastically hampering the damage. "My wings...!" Gabriel thought as a good amount of the feathers on her wings were torn off from the sheer force of her attack.

"My wings... My halo...?" She noticed that her halo had yet to repair itself after Pride broke it, and now her wings were torn up. "That makes sense!" She thought to herself, using her telekinesis to slow herself down so she didn't take any more damage.

"I never noticed this before... My wings and my halo are the sources of my power and resistance. It seems if those are damaged, I get some backlash..." Gabriel used her healing magic to heal her wings.

"This isn't going as planned." She said as she dashed forward once again, swerving around David as she grabbed him by the neck, shoving him into the ground and grinding his face against the Earth below them as she flew forward at top-speed if she was successful in grabbing him.

David was harshly dragged across the ground, the skin on his face visibly tearing as he was forcefully dragged across it, his mask was entirely torn off by the assault. Reaching upward, he grabbed the arm Gabriel was using to drag him, before forcefully slamming her to the ground alongside him Should this be successful, he would instantly transition into a Cross Arm Lock, getting into position to break Gabriel's arm if successful.

"Shes...She's pretty ******* strong..." He thought.

David was harshly dragged across the ground, the skin on his face visibly tearing as he was forcefully dragged across it, his mask was entirely torn off by the assault. Reaching upward, he grabbed the arm Gabriel was using to drag him, before forcefully slamming her to the ground alongside him Should this be successful, he would instantly transition into a Cross Arm Lock, getting into position to break Gabriel's arm if successful.

"Shes...She's pretty ******* strong..." He thought.
As soon as David grabbed onto her arm, she bent it in seemingly impossible ways... As if it was made of rubber or some other extremely malleable material. In reality, Gabriel was using her Physics Manipulation to alter the composition of her body, making her arm bendy and slippery as she removed her arm from his, grip if she succeeded in her escape attempt.

Gabriel groaned, the damage to her halo being something she couldn't repair, making using abilities such as Physics Manipulation or any other real complicated abilities difficult. "I'll have to finish this quickly."

Gabriel packed all of her magical energy into her remaining arm, concentrating it into a single point. She applied her Physics Manipulation to make it vibrate through David's body to negate durability, hoping that her last-ditch effort to completely knock David out would work.

With reckless abandon, she slammed her fist into David's back with all of her power if he didn't dodge.
Masayoshi stood up, exhaling deeply.

"I know you can hear me, more than likely... I want to speak to you about something...."
Nobody answered Masayoshi for a time... But after a few minutes of just standing there, she could feel as if a dozen spiders were swiftly crawling up and down her spine, a feeling of dread mixed with disdain overtaking her.

He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"...You rang..."

Kill-Gaia, The Ultimate Evil, The Devil, forcefully turned Masayoshi around to make her face him, the signature smile on the mask that covered his "face" now appearing as a frown.

Nobody answered Masayoshi for a time... But after a few minutes of just standing there, she could feel as if a dozen spiders were swiftly crawling up and down her spine, a feeling of dread mixed with disdain overtaking her.

He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"...You rang..."

Kill-Gaia, The Ultimate Evil, The Devil, forcefully turned Masayoshi around to make her face him, the signature smile on the mask that covered his "face" now appearing as a frown.
Masayoshi looked toward Kill-Gaia, forcing herself to smile.

"You look different..." Masayoshi said, noticing the frown instead of the smile that normally donned it, "I want you to help me do something."

Back