• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Is this honestly all?" Said the boy as he continued to dodge Rory's attacks swiftly, sighing. He didn't continue to insult King Tiger or berate him for his weakness. He knew there would be no point. Instead, he simply lifted his hand into the air and launched a tornado of darkness towards King Tiger.

If it was successful in getting adequately close to the wrestler, it would violently explode into dark feathers, sharp-tipped to the point they would rip and tear at even David's steel-like muscles, the explosion fending off Muramasa and Shalamanye if successful.

"Damn" David muttered, watching as the razor-sharp feathers were launched towards him. Instead of trying to avoid the attack, he made the decision to dash forward, tanking the attack head-on in an attempt to stop it from injuring anyone else, effectively acting as a meat shield.

He activated his body control to harden all his muscles at the point of impact and temporarily diverted all his energy into his own forcefield in an attempt to minimize the damage he took, but it wasn't enough to protect him as the feathers cut through his skin and pierced his body, cleaving multiple large gashes into his flesh.

Lance meanwhile, had managed to recover enough from his previous injury to continue fighting. Lifting one of his hands, he launched an extremely powerful blast of light at the boy, using Metatron's power.

"We don't need to be protected by you, David. Focus on combat." Gabriel said as she snapped her fingers, healing David's wounds. She did the best she could to work with the group with her low physical strength, whittling away at the strength of the darkness with her light attacks as Rory continued to parry and deflect the shadow attacks, the boy no longer even moving from the spot he was in.

"I'm the tank aren't I?" David said wiping the blood from his body.

"Tanks are supposed to take the damage for the team!" David said as he leaped towards the boy. Condensing an intense field of gravity into his legs, he flipped mid-air and attempted to slam the boy with a vicious dropkick, the gravity making his legs extraordinarily heavy.

meanwhile, Lance grabbed his daggers and began launching another volley of throwing knives at the boy, each one amplified with Metatron's power.

Gabriel desperately wanted to retort back with the phrase, "This isn't a video game you illiterate muscle-brained punk." But she knew that it was uncalled for in this situation, so she decided to focus her efforts on dodging and healing.

The boy jumped back, allowing King Tiger's leg to slam into the ground, violently fragmenting it, creating a crater larger than even the widest and deepest of mountain ranges. "Too slow." Said the boy as shadows wrapped around David's torso, throwing him in the way of Lance's knives which cleanly pierced through David like his flesh was made of butter due to Metatron's ability to make all of Lance's attacks cut through any material.

"Too stupid." Gabriel instantly healed David as Rory jumped into the fray, Rory covering her blade in concentrated heat. She used her Activation Dream to drastically increase her physical abilities while also amping her own body temperature with her fire manipulation, which in return for speeding up the flow of her blood, therefore continuing to increase her abilities, it would scorch her insides and somewhat slow her down. She delivered a chop down to the boy, cutting through his shadows and seemingly landing a hit on him...

"Too confident." Rory's all-in attack was swiftly blocked as the shadows slapped her away, launching her into a nearby boulder, violently pulverizing into, leaving only dust behind.

Gabriel desperately wanted to retort back with the phrase, "This isn't a video game you illiterate muscle-brained punk." But she knew that it was uncalled for in this situation, so she decided to focus her efforts on dodging and healing.

The boy jumped back, allowing King Tiger's leg to slam into the ground, violently fragmenting it, creating a crater larger than even the widest and deepest of mountain ranges. "Too slow." Said the boy as shadows wrapped around David's torso, throwing him in the way of Lance's knives which cleanly pierced through David like his flesh was made of butter due to Metatron's ability to make all of Lance's attacks cut through any material.

"Too stupid." Gabriel instantly healed David as Rory jumped into the fray, Rory covering her blade in concentrated heat. She used her Activation Dream to drastically increase her physical abilities while also amping her own body temperature with her fire manipulation, which in return for speeding up the flow of her blood, therefore continuing to increase her abilities, it would scorch her insides and somewhat slow her down. She delivered a chop down to the boy, cutting through his shadows and seemingly landing a hit on him...

"Too confident." Rory's all-in attack was swiftly blocked as the shadows slapped her away, launching her into a nearby boulder, violently pulverizing into, leaving only dust behind.

"Pandora, Dreadon, PLEASE **** off." David muttered angrily, staggering to his feet after Gabriel healed him. He cracked his neck. glancing at the boy with visble frustration.

David clasped both hands together, before summoning a gigantic black hole on top of the boy, pouring all of his energy into it as the intense gravity tried to rip the boy apart.

"Pandora, Dreadon, PLEASE **** off." David muttered angrily, staggering to his feet after Gabriel healed him. He cracked his neck. glancing at the boy with visble frustration.

David clasped both hands together, before summoning a gigantic black hole on top of the boy, pouring all of his energy into it as the intense gravity tried to rip the boy apart.
"David you should know by now ******* off isn't my strong suit!" Pandora's Actor responded

The boy raised his hand into the air and created a sphere of darkness which violently clashed with the Black Hole, seeming to also functionally be a Black Hole as well. The impossible clash viciously tore apart space around them, but most of the recoil was dealt back to King Tiger as space violently pushed back against him, ignoring durability and tearing up his skin.

The boy raised his hand into the air and created a sphere of darkness which violently clashed with the Black Hole, seeming to also functionally be a Black Hole as well. The impossible clash viciously tore apart space around them, but most of the recoil was dealt back to King Tiger as space violently pushed back against him, ignoring durability and tearing up his skin.

David collapsed onto the ground, his skin violently ripped from his body as the clash negated even his finely honed durability.

"I can't beat him" David thought, laying in a pool of his own blood. He began regenerating, before staggering to his feet, leaning against a nearby rock, and breathing heavily

"....I have to use it. as I am now, I'm useless here" David muttered. His face was hard, but hesitation was obvious in his voice.

He glanced at Gabriel.

"Gabriel! I'm gonna use the thing I worked on earlier! Can you heal me afterward?!" David shouted at the angel.

Meanwhile.

Lance used Metatron's creation to summon a large skyscraper right next to the dark boy. he amplified it with Metatron's power, before slicing it in half, causing the top half of the building to fall on top of the boy, the resulting rubble amplified to crush the boy with the angels durability negating properties.

David froze for a moment.

"you...you're right Gabriel" David nodded.

"This is training. I should work on honing the abilities I have in my normal state. I can't rely on something like a transformation to save me from my problems" David said.

he jumped upward, landing a distance away from the boy.

"I have to give this training my all....I need to catch up to them..." David thought. Jumping forward, he suddenly created a portal in mid-air, traveling through it and appearing right behind the boy. if successful, he would grab the boy by the neck, and put him into a headlock, binding his individual atoms with his matter manipulation.

David froze for a moment.

"you...you're right Gabriel" David nodded.

"This is training. I should work on honing the abilities I have in my normal state. I can't rely on something like a transformation to save me from my problems" David said.

he jumped upward, landing a distance away from the boy.

"I have to give this training my all....I need to catch up to them..." David thought. Jumping forward, he suddenly created a portal in mid-air, traveling through it and appearing right behind the boy. if successful, he would grab the boy by the neck, and put him into a headlock, binding his individual atoms with his matter manipulation.
As soon as David wrapped his hands around the boy's neck, he covered his fist in shadows, slamming his hand into David's stomach before he could react. If successful in this attempt, the shadows would morph into mouths that would tear away at his skin and muscles.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing!? This is just training remember-" Gabriel said as she flew over to heal David, but suddenly, she was pinned to the ground by dozens of shadows, her physical repugnance making it hard to move, and her methods of teleportation nullified.

"Do you believe the enemy is going to show you any mercy? Do you believe Demiurge will show you any mercy, or Gigantomachia? When you face Belial, do you think you can just talk him down? I'm training you to fight for your life, which you should be used to by now."

The boy blocked a sword flash from Rory, and it was far, far powerful than any of her previous attacks. "Fine by me..." She said as she kicked the boy away from King Tiger, the mouths that had latched onto him tearing away even more flesh as the boy was sent flying, the shadows that had pinned Gabriel down being blown off as Rory knocked the boy away.

"It seems somebody is getting into the swing of things..." Said the boy, "The name is Pride. Refer to me as such." He wiped some black blood that Rory had spilled from his mouth.

“Oh… so it’s like that“ David muttered. Staggering to his feet. Blood freely flowed from the wounds on his flash, running like a waterfall and falling to the ground below.

“This ain’t a match or training…this is life or death. I can’t afford to hold back, I have to come at him with the intent to kill…or else…” David thought.

“Dreadon!” David yelled into the sky

“If your still around…can you give me some cheers?” David asked, hoping the man could help him activate the ability.

“Aw…” David said, slightly disappointed.

“I guess I’ll have to figure this out with my own power” David thought.

focusing all his muscular strength into his legs, he jumped foward, his muscle control allowing him to achieve a sudden burst of power as he rocketed towards the the boy, far faster then he did previously.

Clenching his fist, he aimed a vicious strike towards the boy’s head, amplifying his strike with his conceptual manipulation to enforce the concept of damage on him.

should this strike be successful, he would instantly transition into a grapple. Grabbing the boy by the arm and attempting to throw him to the ground, using gravity manipulation to increase the speed of his fall.

“Aw…” David said, slightly disappointed.

“I guess I’ll have to figure this out with my own power” David thought.

focusing all his muscular strength into his legs, he jumped foward, his muscle control allowing him to achieve a sudden burst of power as he rocketed towards the the boy, far faster then he did previously.

Clenching his fist, he aimed a vicious strike towards the boy’s head, amplifying his strike with his conceptual manipulation to enforce the concept of damage on him.

should this strike be successful, he would instantly transition into a grapple. Grabbing the boy by the arm and attempting to throw him to the ground, using gravity manipulation to increase the speed of his fall.
Surprisingly and contrary to what Gabriel had expected, Pride jumped forward to clash with King Tiger. "What is he planning?" Gabriel thought as she went on standby just in case David was severely injured, which he probably would be.

Suddenly, the boy shifted his body, lining up his head directly with David's fist, causing both Gabriel and Rory's eyes to widen. It was a few centimeters before David's fist had hit him... What was the boy planning?

As soon as David's fist made contact with the boy's face, he moved faster than David could react, his entire head rapidly morphing into a giant mouth made primarily of shadow and teeth that consumed David. The boy swung his transformed head as he violently slammed David into the ground, his head soon returning to normal.

He followed up immediately, knowing that David would probably use his Body Control to harden his body to lessen the impact. He created hundreds upon hundreds of the Black Holes he had created when he and David clashed, slamming them into the wrestler.

Gabriel knew that she couldn't heal him while he was being violently assaulted, so she allowed Rory to jump into the fray, which followed with Rory creating hundreds of thousands of shitty swords to distract Pride from David, launching them towards Pride. She used his distraction to teleport right behind him, grabbing his arm swiftly and using her BFR to teleport Pride away, launching him into a nearby landmass, vaporizing it with the sheer impact.

"Alright, Gabriel, you go tend to David before he dies-" Rory could feel dozens of shadows wrap around her mouth. She could feel herself thrown into the air, dozens of shadows piercing her torso.

"Were you confident in that move?" Pride immediately dashed back to the battlefield at unfathomable speeds, sending dozens of spears made of thick shadows towards Rory which immediately pierced her and generated spikes on their exterior, piercing her from the inside. Rory didn't even flinch from this, pulling out the spikes, realizing she was healing far slower than usual.

"Regeneration negation, huh? Alright then." Rory used her Fire Manipulation to instantly cauterize her wounds, stopping the blood loss and using the Extinction Dream to bend physics itself, closing the wounds.

"Now this is surprising... You got injured simply to save the man you claim you don't care about. What's up with that, Hero of the Dream World? Or would you rather be called Apoptosis of the Star Gods?" Asked Pride.

"You seem to be good with coming up with cringy titles..." Rory ignored his remarks about David, summoning her best sword, the Goddess Cleaver. The blade radiated holy light, instantly destroying all of Pride's shadows, which also included the Black Holes he had slammed into David, which had only partially pulverized his body.

"I won't be creating any shadows with the holiest of weapons in existence around. I guess I'll have to resort to hand-to-hand combat." They fought in the air, and despite his stature being that of a child, he kept up with Rory blow for blow, getting hit by some of her slashes, and parrying most of them.

"It seems he has some skill..." Rory thought as she delivered a violent drop-kick to the boy faster than he could react, slamming him into the ground as she instantly flew down to deliver a perfectly executed downward slash to cleave Pride in two.

Pride immediately got up, getting into a combat stance. "Take this." He said as he swiftly parried Rory's Goddess Cleaver, delivering a brutal palm-strike to her stomach which sent a shockwave through her body, causing her to cough up blood while her ribcage was pulverized.

"Shit!-" Gabriel attempted to provide healing, but Pride simply dashed towards her, delivering a punch straight to the Angel's face. "Is healing really all that you can do in this situation? Fight." He said as she was kicked in the stomach by Pride, sending her flying.

"It looks like you need the most discipline out of all of them if you can't even fight properly..." Pride said, focusing on Gabriel.

"Oh. This is easy, then." Pride swiftly dodged each strike, although he was dealt gashes by Shalamanye's axe, which followed with the Servant of the Tsar getting palm-striked in the chest and sent flying.
Shalamanye didn't seem to care about the injury, he landed on his feet as his eyes flashed red and a black burst of energy came out of the ground he was standing on with a sound that almost seemed like fire, he teleported into close quarters and struck at 5 times the speed and power he was before, aiming to lop limbs and Pride's head off

David laid on the ground, blood pouring from his tattered flesh. The entire left side of his torso had been torn away from the assault of Pride, and multiple bones had been broken from when he had impacted the ground.

"damn..." He muttered. his wounds failing to close on their own. Gripping his injured side, he forcefully used his body control to stop himself from bleeding out, as well as to support his body with what was left of his muscle mass.

"If Rory hadn't saved me, I would have died...." David thought.

"But...why did she save me? She...she wouldn't bat an eye if I died....right?" David thought.

He shook the thoughts out of his mind, staggering to his feet.

Using his Thousand Arms Technique, He summoned one thousand tentacle-like limbs made of pure willpower, which began flying towards the boy and pelting him with punches.

Meanwhile.

"His strength... it's overwhelming..." Lance muttered.

attempting to summon all of Metatron's power that he could muster, he poured all of his energy into his sword, before throwing it at the boy. Using his telekinesis to freely alter the flight of the sword so that it would curve in mid-air, make dodging it nearly impossible.

(Yes. So I want you to tell me what I've already caught up on. I'm still learning how to read jk.)
d7f.gif

(Alright then. Toyoshi time.)

Suddenly, an unquantifiable amount of voices begin to be heard, growing louder and louder as they route for King Tiger, cheering him on to win the battle. As this happened, Toyoshi appeared beside him, healing him of his injuries as she merged with 999 septillion clones of herself at once, creating 999 septillion more and merging with them afterwards and merging again, before finally making another 999 septillion to cheer for King Tiger.

"Did you miss us?" Toyoshi asked with a smile.

...."HELL YEAH!" David said, his muscles practically bursting with energy as Toyoshi cheered him on. A wide grin appeared on his face.

"LET ME TELL YA WHAT PRO WRESTLING IS ALL ABOUT, PRIDE!" David said, as he began rushing towards the man, his speed far, far faster then it was previously.

"IT'S ABOUT DRIVE, IT'S ABOUT POWER! WE STAY HUNGRY! WE DEVOUR!"

Space itself began to bend as David began to move even faster, his power increasing by several orders of magnitude from his base form.

"PUT IN THE WORK, PUT IN THE HOURS...."

"AND TAKE WHAT'S OURS!" David roared, before grabbing the boy. If successful he would lift him into the air, before arching his back and slamming him headfirst into the ground, performing a vicious suplex as he attempted to shatter the boy's skull.

...."HELL YEAH!" David said, his muscles practically bursting with energy as Toyoshi cheered him on. A wide grin appeared on his face.

"LET ME TELL YA WHAT PRO WRESTLING IS ALL ABOUT, PRIDE!" David said, as he began rushing towards the man, his speed far, far faster then it was previously.

"IT'S ABOUT DRIVE, IT'S ABOUT POWER! WE STAY HUNGRY! WE DEVOUR!"

Space itself began to bend as David began to move even faster, his power increasing by several orders of magnitude from his base form.

"PUT IN THE WORK, PUT IN THE HOURS...."

"AND TAKE WHAT'S OURS!" David roared, before grabbing the boy. If successful he would lift him into the air, before arching his back and slamming him headfirst into the ground, performing a vicious suplex as he attempted to shatter the boy's skull.
(He's not just David. He's something else. Something more. Something much more.)

Back