• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"For what reason am I the only one targeted? Muramasa, do you not hold pride in your craftsmanship? David, do you not hold pride in your muscles? Perhaps I am prideful... But all of you hold such a sin as well." Metatron said, huffing and puffing as he transformed back into Lance's hands.

"Why stop?" A voice boomed out, the gate violently shaking.

"Why not be proud of one's own effort or status? Nobody said that." The voice sounded displeased somewhat, "Being proud of one's own achievements is only the nature of all living things, after all."

"What is there to embrace when I'm sure most of you have already accepted such a sin." Said the voice to Shalamanye "And even if you don't believe me, I desire to provide assistance." Said the voice.

"Yeah, that's exactly what the guy at envy said..." Rory said.
“Who the hell are you?” David asked, looking around in an attempt to find the voice
"Your mom."

Gabriel sighed, "Before I even begin to consider this, we'll need to make a few things clear." Gabriel said to the voice, "Why do you want to help us?" She asked sternly.

"Because I disagree with what Belial plans to do." The voice said swiftly and concisely, not displaying a hint of hesitation or doubt.

"If that's the case, then why did you agree to help him by blocking us from his castle?" Gabriel asked, "That's a little suspicious if you ask me." She said.

"I wanted to be able to help defeat him from inside of his operation." The voice said.

"How did Demiurge not figure out that you were lying? That demon is exceptionally smart, no lies like that will get past him." Gabriel said to the voice.

"Because at the time I agreed to join Belial... I wasn't lying. But my opinion was swayed during my time here." Said the voice, still displaying no hesitation.

"That's still suspicious, dumbass... What exactly swayed your opinion to our side?" Gabriel asked, "Surely it wasn't something minor if you pledged your loyalty to Belial but went back on you're word..." She said.

"Type:Belial's path is made with good intentions. He desires a world of peace and harmony for human beings, and he is simply sorting out the best from the worst. But he is not in his right mind. I fear he may do something drastic if left unchecked... No, I fear something may do something drastic to him." Said the voice.

"...Alright then. Last question for you." Gabriel said as she crossed her arms, "Why are you just now appearing to help us? We surely could've used this help in the previous rings." Gabriel said, to which the voice responded even faster.

"If I were to leave this ring I would be exposed immediately for treason. Do you wonder why Geten has not spoken spoken you even though he swore to give you information?" Gabriel's eyes widened in shock, "You know about that?" She asked, to which she got no answer.

"It is because he attempted to leave his territory, and as such had 0 way to defend himself for Demiurge or Gigantomachia obliterating him for giving information to the enemy. He is dead." Said the voice, to which Gabriel sighed.

"That explains so much, actually... Geten did stop providing information to me after a while. I probably should've assumed that he was somehow killed by default." Gabriel thought to herself. "So what will you do with the others? They don't want you're help." Gabriel asked.

"Those who are uncooperative are unneeded. If they wish to pass through the gate of pride without undertaking my trials then they are completely welcome to do so." Said the voice, to which Gabriel let out a sigh of relief.

"Good. I'll be staying behind then." She said.

David glanced at Gabriel.

"You're really trusting this guy? after everything that happened?" David said, folding his arms.
"Look at this from a logical standpoint, David. If he truly wished to harm us, wouldn't he have done so already? It's true he may be like that guy from envy who just lied to us, but if he was like Adephagia he'd be prancing around yelling at us. And he's also given us an option to leave if we want to. I don't trust him but I don't believe I'll die..." Gabriel said.

"Besides that, I want to get stronger... I need to get stronger. It's true that I am magically gifted, but there are still areas that I'm lacking. Lance, the weakest person physically in this group barring me, could break my arm like a twig since I'm just that weak. I'm not skilled in direct combat, and I lack vital experience. My role will always be that of a healer, but there are things even I desire to get better at." Gabriel said firmly.

"Look at this from a logical standpoint, David. If he truly wished to harm us, wouldn't he have done so already? It's true he may be like that guy from envy who just lied to us, but if he was like Adephagia he'd be prancing around yelling at us. And he's also given us an option to leave if we want to. I don't trust him but I don't believe I'll die..." Gabriel said.

"Besides that, I want to get stronger... I need to get stronger. It's true that I am magically gifted, but there are still areas that I'm lacking. Lance, the weakest person physically in this group barring me, could break my arm like a twig since I'm just that weak. I'm not skilled in direct combat, and I lack vital experience. My role will always be that of a healer, but there are things even I desire to get better at." Gabriel said firmly.

David looked at the ground, clenching his fist.

"That time in greed, with the screaming people...."

"That time in Gluttony, with my parents..."

"I've been played for a fool twice, by the god damn people in this place....."

David unclenched his fist and sighed heavily.

"....but....I want to get stronger too. as I am now, I'm nothing but a punching bag. A waste of space that contributes nothing to the team aside from being a meat shield. I know I'm the tank, and I'm never gonna be as strong as Rory or as fast as you but...."

"I want to help out."

"Gabriel.....I don't trust this guy. But....I'll trust your judgment. If this will help us get stronger....then I'll stay behind." David said.

David sighed.

"I wish it didn't have to come to that, but what's done is done, I guess." David said, still conflicted over the whole ordeal.
"Dude, he was a pedophile and a murderer who was also a chaos God, let's not pretend he didn't get exactly what he ******* deserved." Rory said.

"I uh... Have no idea what you're talking about but we should probably drop it." Gabriel said, extremely confused on who Seth was.

"Dude, he was a pedophile and a murderer who was also a chaos God, let's not pretend he didn't get exactly what he ******* deserved." Rory said.

"I uh... Have no idea what you're talking about but we should probably drop it." Gabriel said, extremely confused on who Seth was.

"I mean....maybe? I don't fault you for going through with it I guess." David said, scratching his head.

David glanced at Gabriel.

"Seth was a former.....comrade? I guess? From a long time before you came along. He did some ****** up things, which ultimately led to Rory killing him." David said.

"But yeah, let's drop it, no use talking about the past."

"Yeah. Let's just say that he pulled so many 4th wall breaks that even those with the strongest of wills would want to pull their ******* ears off..." Rory said, groaning in frustration and annoyance at the memory.

"Uh... Okay." Was all Gabriel said in response as she shrugged.

Back