• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory sighed, "I may not trust the voice or whatever, but I'll stay to protect Gabriel, if for anything. But before we do anything like that, I want to have a talk with you, Pandora's Actor. Alone, particularly." Rory said, turning to the True Doppelganger.

Rory crossed her arms, "Alright, I know everybody else has been ignoring it... And so have I, but now is the time you talk. You clearly know something about Belial and this whole situation, so spill the beans. What in the hell do you know about my son?" She asked.

"About his current state, not too much. But as the voice said, something is going to go wrong on the flip side, least that's what Demiurge believes. Whether it be the completion of Ashenheart's experiment causing Belial to be possessed or his own actions throwing him down into the deep end. And about his past, pretty much everything available." Pandora's Actor responded, sitting down at a table

"Possessed? Heh, I find it hard to believe that somebody with absurd willpower like Belial could ever be possessed..." Rory said, "But if what you're saying is true..." Rory let out a sigh.

"I don't know what to do with this information, but thank you for telling me." Rory said, sounding genuinely grateful to Pandora's Actor.

"Possessed? Heh, I find it hard to believe that somebody with absurd willpower like Belial could ever be possessed..." Rory said, "But if what you're saying is true..." Rory let out a sigh.

"I don't know what to do with this information, but thank you for telling me." Rory said, sounding genuinely grateful to Pandora's Actor.
"Well, another thing you should know is that I've helped Demiurge set up a quick way out of his layer, if shit hits the fan and something happens with Belial we will be using that, after all Demiurge is loyal, not an idiot." Pandora's Actor said before looking Rory dead in the eye

"From what research has been done on Ashenheart's experiment it would cause The Ultimate Evil to possess Belial. While his willpower should grant him limited control over his actions I don't think it would be enough to stop it." Pandora's Actor finished

"Kill-Gaia is the Apostle. Think about it as the true form of the Ultimate Evil is probably going to possess Belial. But, he won't have anywhere near the power of Kill-Gaia because of Belial's own limitations and the fact that he will more then likely still have some form of limited control. It may be Kill-Gaia's mind or it may be an entirely different one. But that's the worst-case scenerio. So prepare yourself for it. Frankly that's why I joined your group. To make sure we can get you all the **** out of this place if it's worst case scenario." Pandora's Actor said before continuing

"If Belial is simply going into the deep end of his own free will, I couldn't care less. But if he is possessed our chances of getting him back to normal are slim to none. sigh Rory, I lack empathy, I couldn't know what your going through, but you may have to kill Belial's avatar here, to which I doubt he'll be back in time for everything to end." Pandora's Actor said

(I’m glad it was explained lol, cuz the lore in the RP be confusing me sometimes ngl)
(That's mostly because there isn't set lore, never really has been, as both Zoro and Reaper have deviated from the Main Story which is sorta why I explained that there are different abstract concepts that represent the same thing as reality itself is infinite and doesn't have any form of linear history.)

"Kill-Gaia is the Apostle. Think about it as the true form of the Ultimate Evil is probably going to possess Belial. But, he won't have anywhere near the power of Kill-Gaia because of Belial's own limitations and the fact that he will more then likely still have some form of limited control. It may be Kill-Gaia's mind or it may be an entirely different one. But that's the worst-case scenerio. So prepare yourself for it. Frankly that's why I joined your group. To make sure we can get you all the **** out of this place if it's worst case scenario." Pandora's Actor said before continuing

"If Belial is simply going into the deep end of his own free will, I couldn't care less. But if he is possessed our chances of getting him back to normal are slim to none. sigh Rory, I lack empathy, I couldn't know what your going through, but you may have to kill Belial's avatar here, to which I doubt he'll be back in time for everything to end." Pandora's Actor said
"I'm not going to kill Belial's avatar." Rory said firmly, "It isn't like I'd be able to beat him in a fight anyway, and definitely not with all the Shadow Soldiers that he has. And besides that, I'm not going to kill my own son... Even if his true form is in Ulric." She said.

Rory nodded as she walked back to the group, "Alright. What's this training thing?" She asked the voice.

"Nothing particularly unique. We shall be sparring for an extended period of time until you've reached the bare minimum strength requirement..."

(OK but in all seriousness, please don't comment on this thread unless you're here to rejoin which at this point isn't a very good idea. Seth was genuinely a horrible character and he's been gone longer than he was here. It doesn't matter if he didn't do anything with the kids as he still made them do.... uh.... things. Which is ******* gross. Please don't comment here.)

"It is of no consequence." Said the voice as a tsunami of black ooze came pouring down from the sky in record amounts, seeming almost like a violent storm of shadows instead of a physical substance. The wave of darkness moved unpredictably and sporadically, so much so that it could not be predicted with future sight or intuition.

With a mighty swing of her blade, Rory cleaved the wave of shadows in two without a second thought, immediately preparing herself for the next onslaught. Little did she know, the shadows that she cut in half would reform almost immediately, no, faster than even an instant, and dash down towards her, violently wrapping around her torso and chucking her away from the gate and into a wide field of grass.

The rest of the group(barring Pandora's Actor who I assume will just teleport), was pushed back by the rest of the shadowy ooze to where Rory was a violent tornado of darkness was formed, a being walking out of the storm of chaos.

Pride.%28FMA%29.full.1230451.jpg

He smiled, the darkness bending to the boy's will as if it were a mere extension of his body that he had controlled every day, his skill apparent by the way he was capable of deflecting Rory.

"It shouldn't take long." Said the boy.

"he's a creepy one," David said, jumping to his feet.

"...and super ******* strong...." He thought, noticing how easily it had launched Rory away.

With a leap, he jumped towards the darkness, wrapping himself in a forcefield while he launched himself at the boy, attempting to tackle him.

Lance, immediately attempted to circle around the boy, before aiming a throwing dagger at his back, enchanting the dagger with Metatron's powers in an attempt to pierce the darkness.

From behind the magician and the wrestler swirled the darkness, latching itself onto their ankles. It wasted no time in slamming both of them into the ground, shattering and or vaporizing a good portion of their skeletal structure with the sheer force generated. The boy swiftly dodged the knife thrown at him as he turned to the rest of the group, "I'll have to be aware of all angles..." Rory thought as she dodged a torrent of blows from the shadows, her senses heightened.

Gabriel assisted by providing healing for Rory whenever she was injured while firing beams of light at the darkness to thwart it, even if it didn't provide that much damage to the darkness.

"Shit..." David said. he hardened his bones at the point of impact, preventing himself from being completely crippled by the assault. standing shakily from the blow, he looked at the boy.

"If it can tag Rory, I ain't got much of a chance of taking it head-on...." David muttered. Using his power bestowal, he granted Rory his forcefield, increasing her durability so she could endure the strikes from the darkness easier. At the same time, he used his gravity control to slam the boy with an intense burst of downward gravity, hoping to crush him underneath the immeasurable weight he was generating.

Lance was not so fortunate. With his physically weaker body, he was temporarily immobilized on the ground, breathing heavily as he began to regenerate from his wounds.

Muramasa lept forward, his katana burning with fire and enhanced with electricity, unlike his swing against Demiurge this one was made to defend himself, the skill displayed seemingly being near Rory's own skill, whereas Shalamanye was brutally chopping at the shadows with a light-infused axe to do his damndest to make sure Gabriel stayed uninjured, though he had already accepted he probably wouldn't hold out for long

"Shit..." David said. he hardened his bones at the point of impact, preventing himself from being completely crippled by the assault. standing shakily from the blow, he looked at the boy.

"If it can tag Rory, I ain't got much of a chance of taking it head-on...." David muttered. Using his power bestowal, he granted Rory his forcefield, increasing her durability so she could endure the strikes from the darkness easier. At the same time, he used his gravity control to slam the boy with an intense burst of downward gravity, hoping to crush him underneath the immeasurable weight he was generating.

Lance was not so fortunate. With his physically weaker body, he was temporarily immobilized on the ground, breathing heavily as he began to regenerate from his wounds.
"Is this honestly all?" Said the boy as he continued to dodge Rory's attacks swiftly, sighing. He didn't continue to insult King Tiger or berate him for his weakness. He knew there would be no point. Instead, he simply lifted his hand into the air and launched a tornado of darkness towards King Tiger.

If it was successful in getting adequately close to the wrestler, it would violently explode into dark feathers, sharp-tipped to the point they would rip and tear at even David's steel-like muscles, the explosion fending off Muramasa and Shalamanye if successful.

Back