• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Your welcome, and trust me wrestler, you wouldn't be able to stop Demiurge from trying to harm Shalor even if ya wanted to." The receptionist said

"Well, I can say I kinda like that guy." Muramasa said, walking with the group
"Didn't ask" David said bluntly, slightly annoyed.

"I don't need some random demon trying to tell me what I can and can't do." David said, walking away alongside the group.

Surprisingly, the group got to the exit of the pride ring rather quickly, but it was sealed off by 10 large golden chains. Gabriel floated up to see if she could break them, "If you didn't already guess, we probably can't break these chains... We'll have to find an alternate route." She said.

"Alright. Galaxy Collapse." Gabriel waved her hand, an absurd amount of gravitational force slamming against the gate, violently propelling everybody but Gabriel backwards. "Well, I just violently compressed an entire galaxy to the smallest point it could be compressed into, turning it into a phenomena of absurd hyper-dimensional chaos that can kill any of you in a single hit... I don't think it's opening. I wasn't trying to prove a point, this is actually my attempt to open the damn thing..." Gabriel said, sighing.

"Oh yeah, alright then," David said, brushing himself off.

"Yeah...uh, if that didn't smash through the door then I don't think anyone can smash it. Guess we gotta explore then" David sighed.

Lance glanced down at his gloves

"Can you do something like that, Metatron?" Lance asked, curious if the angel could perform a similar feat.
"Not while I'm bound to you. You're body cannot handle the use of spells such as that. If I were to try and use such intense gravity magic, uh... To put it in terms you can understand, you'd explode." Metatron responded swiftly.

"Not while I'm bound to you. You're body cannot handle the use of spells such as that. If I were to try and use such intense gravity magic, uh... To put it in terms you can understand, you'd explode." Metatron responded swiftly.
"Oh! my apologies. I guess my mortal body can only handle so much of your amazing power" Lance said, nodding in understanding.

Gabriel sighed, "I guess so. Every layer has some sort of gimmick... Wrath had ice, greed had the weird scale thing, envy had the clones, lust had... uh... sex...? I guess. Gluttony was a game of uh... Let's not talk about gluttony. Now we're at pride, so we just need to find the weird-ass mental gimmick." Gabriel said.

(WE ******* FORGOT SLOTH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.)

Gabriel sighed, "I guess so. Every layer has some sort of gimmick... Wrath had ice, greed had the weird scale thing, envy had the clones, lust had... uh... sex...? I guess. Gluttony was a game of uh... Let's not talk about gluttony. Now we're at pride, so we just need to find the weird-ass mental gimmick." Gabriel said.

(In the Dream World? How would that even work?)

(In the Dream World? How would that even work?)
(Yes, in the Dream World, Zoro lol. I honestly don't know how it'd work myself, lazy is the exact opposite thing you'd use to describe anyone in the cast. The Dream World is so ****** up with constant wars and death that you literally cannot be lazy if you want to last long lol.)

David sighed.

"Well....if we are in the pride ring, then maybe the gimmick has something to do with pride" David said, scratching his head.

"Maybe, we gotta be less prideful to get through or somethin" David shrugged.

David sighed.

"Well....if we are in the pride ring, then maybe the gimmick has something to do with pride" David said, scratching his head.

"Maybe, we gotta be less prideful to get through or somethin" David shrugged.
Gabriel did not respond for a few seconds and instead opted to not express how stupid David sounded and how obvious his words were, "........Yes, David. You make such amazing observations. Of course, the pride ring must be related to pride!" She said.

"Thank the Lord in heaven I didn't have to say it..." Gabriel said, letting out a sigh of relief. "But yes, it was quite the obvious observation you made, David. Ceasing being prideful is probably impossible for a few of us..." Gabriel said.

Back