• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

What appeared before the party as they walked through the enormous gate was a golden road that stretched on for an unfathomable distance, showing that they would soon be reaching the end of their journey.

Rory and Gabriel wasted no time, moving as fast as they could down the Golden road. "Any enemies?" Rory asked Gabriel, knowing that Gabriel had the better senses of the two.

"Hard to say. I'm not sensing any hostility but I'm also sending danger..." Gabriel responded.

What appeared before the party as they walked through the enormous gate was a golden road that stretched on for an unfathomable distance, showing that they would soon be reaching the end of their journey.

Rory and Gabriel wasted no time, moving as fast as they could down the Golden road. "Any enemies?" Rory asked Gabriel, knowing that Gabriel had the better senses of the two.

"Hard to say. I'm not sensing any hostility but I'm also sending danger..." Gabriel responded.

David sighed. The journey was starting to take a mental toll on him, all the traumatic events floating in his mind and threatening to break him down entirely. His feelings of anger and sadness were being replaced with an empty, numb feeling throughout his body as he wordlessly ran behind Gabriel and Rory.

Lance followed along quickly, using his teleportation to keep up with Rory and Gabriel and they traveled the road.

"Do you know what type of danger we might find, Gabriel?" Lance asked.

(Is it Demiurge's Happy Farm time?)
(Wasn't what I had in mind but go ahead lol.)
David sighed. The journey was starting to take a mental toll on him, all the traumatic events floating in his mind and threatening to break him down entirely. His feelings of anger and sadness were being replaced with an empty, numb feeling throughout his body as he wordlessly ran behind Gabriel and Rory.

Lance followed along quickly, using his teleportation to keep up with Rory and Gabriel and they traveled the road.

"Do you know what type of danger we might find, Gabriel?" Lance asked.
"Probably something really ****** up specifically tailored to mess with us, but I honestly don't know for sure..." Gabriel said as she let out a deep sigh.

Rory grabbed the strings of light that kept her mouth shut and tore them off of her lips violently, her torn lips swiftly healing. "I was just making a joke, hun. Not even I'm into this kind of torture... Kind of." Rory said before looking around.

"Didn't know the demon guy or whatever was so high-class..." She thought.

Muramasa stayed silent as he walked into a lobby, which had several people who seemed of high status being tortured while researching, as they smile, clearly enjoying themselves

"It seems... Demiurge picked out high-class masochists for this place... Pain here is a reward for good work it seems, along with further luxuries." Shalamanye said quietly

Muramasa stayed silent as he walked into a lobby, which had several people who seemed of high status being tortured while researching, as they smile, clearly enjoying themselves

"It seems... Demiurge picked out high-class masochists for this place... Pain here is a reward for good work it seems, along with further luxuries." Shalamanye said quietly
Rory bit her bottom lip a bit, "****... This guy really knows his stuff." Rory said as Gabriel sprayed her with a spray bottle. "Bad *********. Bad." Gabriel said as Rory swatted the bottle out of her hand.

"I'm not a cat, Gabriel." Rory said as she sighed, "I'm not gonna partake in this kind of torture... Lest Kiara or myself is doing it." Rory said.

"Do we find Demiurge or what?" Rory said to the group.

"You'd have to pass through this layer, Pride, and the layer after it to reach The Lord of the Blazing Inferno. Do try and enjoy yourselves as you journey to face Lord Belial. And I know it's a hard request but try not to bring your ridiculous drama in front of the lord, he thinks low enough about both of you as it is." The receptionist said before walking in front of his desk

"I'll give you two tips however, Demiurge has grown interested in the singularities, specifically in the half-human, and since I know one of you may have a few issues with that I'm going to tell you straight up thst Demiurge has no plans of trying to corrupt him. And two, I hope all of you have apsolutely outstanding resistance to heat, or you won't even last a minute in Demiurge's domain." The receptionist said as the area morphed the nobles elsewhere, leaving only the desk, the general decoration, and the receptionist.

"Don't know, I've just observed that. But knowing his character talking to Shalor about his friend is what he wants to do, so I hope you manage to get him back into his right mind before Shalor gets back to present time. Now then, it should be no secret your on enemy territory. You came looking for Demiurge, he isn't here, he doesn't stroll around Pride all that much, even if he does so more then other layers, especially Lust. While I'm a receptionist here I can certainly buy enough time and cause such a racket you'd have the entire layer barreling down in you, might happen anyway, but I've said all I'm going to say. Trying to Interrogate a General-Class demon is a cute game I'll have you know." The receptionist said, bowing

Gabriel crossed her arms, "I thank you for the information, receptionist. We'll be taking our leave from this part of the ring, then." Gabriel said, "Let's go before anything gets out of hand." She said to the party.

"Fine by me..." Rory said, obviously a little shaken up by this talk about getting Belial back into his right mind, something she didn't know if she could do or not.

"Don't know, I've just observed that. But knowing his character talking to Shalor about his friend is what he wants to do, so I hope you manage to get him back into his right mind before Shalor gets back to present time. Now then, it should be no secret your on enemy territory. You came looking for Demiurge, he isn't here, he doesn't stroll around Pride all that much, even if he does so more then other layers, especially Lust. While I'm a receptionist here I can certainly buy enough time and cause such a racket you'd have the entire layer barreling down in you, might happen anyway, but I've said all I'm going to say. Trying to Interrogate a General-Class demon is a cute game I'll have you know." The receptionist said, bowing

"Sheesh. It's not like I was gonna try and beat the information out of you. Don't gotta threaten me" David muttered.

"I don't like it, but if Demiurge isn't trying to harm Shalor then I guess I won't try and stop it." David said, folding his arms.

Gabriel crossed her arms, "I thank you for the information, receptionist. We'll be taking our leave from this part of the ring, then." Gabriel said, "Let's go before anything gets out of hand." She said to the party.

"Fine by me..." Rory said, obviously a little shaken up by this talk about getting Belial back into his right mind, something she didn't know if she could do or not.
"Yeah, let's go. this place is weird." David said bluntly, walking with Gabriel.

Back