• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The giant titan burst through the fabric of space and time absolutely and utterly baffled at the stupid shit that these two diddly-ding-dang fuckboys had been doing in his absence.

Gigantomachia_is_crying.png

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK IS THIS SHIT ON THE GOD-KING'S DOMAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!"​

David was in some random part of the universe having an absolute panic attack as his allies started blowing up god knows how many universes, likely leading to the deaths of a literally incalculable amount of civilization and people.

"what the hell..." He muttered.

Lance had long since given up trying to escalate and was simply watching the scene unfold with confusion and awe.

"Yeah this ends now."​

Gigantomachia raised his fists in the air, "W-Wait Machia! I was simply playing around, alright!! Belial did say that I head free reign over the gluttony ring!!" Adephagia yelled out.

"The God-King gave you dominion, yes, but this is just a waste of time. You are a waste of time, Adephagia."​

The fist of the titan descended upon the Mysterious Deity faster than he could possibly react, "Damn you, Machia!" Adephagia yelled out as he attempted to clash against the supreme power of the titan, to no avail.

"Return to Ulric-"​

Before Gigantomachia could completely obliterate the foolish deity, he teleported away to preserve his own life.

"W-wait," David said, getting to his feet.

"W-what about my parents!? H-he said I would get to see them again!" David cried out.

"The Mysterious God lies to you, boy. Your parents were murdered in the Real World, not the Expanse of Dreams. They cannot be brought back with powers here, only a true sinner can do that."​

Gigantomachia said.

"The Mysterious God lies to you, boy. Your parents were murdered in the Real World, not the Expanse of Dreams. They cannot be brought back with powers here, only a true sinner can do that."​

Gigantomachia said.
"He....lied....?" David muttered.

"All that destruction...."

"All of that death..."

"All....all of that effort..."

"For....for what?" David muttered, looking at the ground. His eyes dim.

"Pretty much everyone in this joint can look through your memories and make solid illusions of them." Shalamanye responded
"no....."

"I...I wanted to see them again....the real one..." David said quietly.

"He....lied....?" David muttered.

"All that destruction...."

"All of that death..."

"All....all of that effort..."

"For....for what?" David muttered, looking at the ground. His eyes dim.

"no....."

"I...I wanted to see them again....the real one..." David said quietly.
"You already know the answer to that David." Draedon said

Gabriel walked over to David and sighed, "...It's shitty, I know. But somewhere deep down, you had to know that there was no way that you were going to be seeing your parents again..." She said.
David remained silent, his body still.

"No...I didn't know, Gabriel. I hoped...I hoped..." David said.

"....."

"I....I need a minute." David muttered, tears beginning to flow down his face.

Gabriel sighed, "What an idiot... Thinking he'd get to see his parents based on the promises of a weirdo god." Gabriel thought, but she couldn't help but feel bad for the wrestler.

Rory crossed her arms, staring at David coldly as she turned around. "Gigantomachia, was it? Do we move on now?" She asked the titan king. Gigantomachia let out a loud sigh.

"You can proceed, yes... Putting you through more trials serves no purpose."​

Rory was somewhat confused, "Why though? Why would you let us go forward knowing that we are moving forward to stop your supposed God-King?" Rory asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"I faithfully serve Ulric's God-King, yes, but even I see the flaw in my lord's plan. I will punish myself for this disgrace... But I shall let you proceed."​

Said the titan.

David only vaguely processed the titan words, his mind too clouded with grief to care.

"Gabriel...."

"Can you....do the hug....?" David muttered. looking at the ground.
Gabriel sighed, "I don't really feel like hugging a grown man covered in tears... But alright." Gabriel pulled David in for a hug as his head was filled with the best memories from his time in the Real World.

"We will lose at Belial's castle, I see no doubt in that. This is only to go down fighting as I see it." Draedon said to the titan

"See it as you see it. I'd be remiss to dishonor a group of warriors by holding them back from their goal..."​

Said the titan, "So basically, you pity us?" Rory asked Gigantomachia.

"If you see it is that... Then I suppose yes."​

Gabriel sighed, "I don't really feel like hugging a grown man covered in tears... But alright." Gabriel pulled David in for a hug as his head was filled with the best memories from his time in the Real World.

David hugged her, a faint smile appearing on his face as he remembered the real world. His mothers cooking, watching pro wrestling matches on the TV, hanging out with friends at the gym, playing catch with his dad, and so many more memories floated in his mind as he hugged the angel

"...Thank you...Gabriel" David muttered. shakily, he stood to his feet, wiping the tears from his eyes.

He looked at the giant.

"And...thank you for letting us pass, Gigantmachia"

"Pride is next, will we encounter anything of Demiurge's on that layer?" Muramasa asked the Titan

"Depends on the man's mood... Whether or not he appears isn't something I care to predict."​

Said Gigantomachia as he turned to David and Gabriel.

"Do not face the God-King in such a sorry state."​

Was all he said before he burst through space with a casual jump, disappearing from sight.

Back