• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(FINALLY! YOU DID IT, MIDAS YOU LITTLE BITCH I ******* LOVE YOU!)

Rory covered her blade in a swirl of fire hotter than billions of exploding stars, slamming her blade against the giant amalgam of flesh. With the combined might of the party, the surge of energy that was created was somehow absorbed into the wall. By the second it expanded and expanded as if the energy that it was absorbing was far too much for it to handle on its own. It could only violently explode into an acidic goop, covering multiple galaxies and melting down an innumerable number of planets.

"Says the Seraphim who's going to fall in love with what he hates!" Pandora's Actor said
"Uh-huh," Metatron said, ignoring Pandora's Actor's taunts.
((LMFAO)

David looked around in horror as he saw the acid cover nearby planets, melting them down to nothing.

"....W-were their people on those planets?" David said, panic rising in his voice.

"This was...the only populated planet...right?"
"No idea and I'm not spending time scouting through a bunch of galaxies to find out." Gabriel said.

"Now tell me, game master! We've most likely completed your game and played your rules, the glory was amazing, now let us fight the one who put this game board into place!" Pandora's Actor called out

(Nows the time for Gigantomachia to come and yiff some demon furry dick)

"...Gabriel...."

"W-we could have just caused a massacre! imagine if one of those planets was like earth, with sentient people..." David said, freaking out a bit.

"Shit.....****" David yelled.
"David, calm down. Take a chill pill. Give me a hug." Gabriel said, pulling David in for a hug that forcefully quelled his doubt with comfort and calm.

"Even if there is sentient life there isn't anything we can do now... Just go to sleep... Shhh..." Gabriel said softly.

"David, calm down. Take a chill pill. Give me a hug." Gabriel said, pulling David in for a hug that forcefully quelled his doubt with comfort and calm.

"Even if there is sentient life there isn't anything we can do now... Just go to sleep... Shhh..." Gabriel said softly.
"B-But...." David felt himself calm down as Gabriel's powers flowed through his body.

"...your...right....nothing...we...can do..." he muttered sleepily, before falling asleep in Gabriel's arms.

The voice of the Mysterious Deity, The King of Indulgence and Gluttony, boomed throughout the artificial universe.

"Hahaha! You people are just far too entertaining to let go! Especially you, Angel Girl. I see great and terrible things in your future, my dearest Counter-Apoptosis. You've passed my gameboard, my dearest playthings. You didn't succumb to the lack of your powers and pushed through all my petty and weak challenges when I should've been facing you myself!

"Why, I would hope that I was stronger than such a grotesque thing! I incorporated it into my gameboard, after all." The being descended from a large portal in space, holding a thin sword.

"I should have my fun before Machia comes to punish me for breaking the rules..."

"Yep!"

Suddenly, a multitude of blades protruded from inside of Lance, piercing him from the inside. "I know that can be healed, but why not play around?"

Suddenly, a dozen planets slammed into the party, dark energy covering the planets which shaped them into enormous swords which served to pierce them. "Eat shit," Gabriel said, creating a shield of light with hundreds of layers.

"Dear Gabriel, I won't be eating anybody's feces." Gabriel's barriers were shattered easily, as Rory jumped in, using her sword to cut the other enormous swords into small pieces as those small pieces formed into large cannons. "I see your game..." Rory said, twirling her sword around like a baton to deflect the incoming projectiles.

"

"Yep!"

Suddenly, a multitude of blades protruded from inside of Lance, piercing him from the inside. "I know that can be healed, but why not play around?"

Suddenly, a dozen planets slammed into the party, dark energy covering the planets which shaped them into enormous swords which served to pierce them. "Eat shit," Gabriel said, creating a shield of light with hundreds of layers.

"Dear Gabriel, I won't be eating anybody's feces." Gabriel's barriers were shattered easily, as Rory jumped in, using her sword to cut the other enormous swords into small pieces as those small pieces formed into large cannons. "I see your game..." Rory said, twirling her sword around like a baton to deflect the incoming projectiles.

"
Lance spat out blood as the blades pierced through his body in several places. He quickly turned himself into smoke, causing the blades to fall out of his body. After this, Lance would amplify his daggers with Metatron's powers, before throwing them at the god, the projectiles easily smashing through the planetary projectiles thanks to Metatron's strength.

David, who was awakened by the fierce battle that was unfolding, stood up.

"The hell?" He muttered sleepily, looking around with confusion on his face.

(Ah, it has been so long since I've gotten to throw planets and stars around lol.)

Adephagia simply cackled like a madman as he countered Pandora's Actor and Lance by summoning a variety of constellations and causing each and every star in them to violently explode.

David was violently thrown into the onslaught, quickly activating his forcefield to endure the absolutely insane events that were occurring all around him, his muscles getting charred by the explosion of the stars.

Lance quickly teleported away, barely managing to avoid the constellation's explosion.

"His power is absurd" Lance muttered. rushing to a nearby, uninhabited planet, Lance amplified the entire thing with Metatron's power, before telekinetically tossing it at the god.

David was violently thrown into the onslaught, quickly activating his forcefield to endure the absolutely insane events that were occurring all around him, his muscles getting charred by the explosion of the stars.

Lance quickly teleported away, barely managing to avoid the constellation's explosion.

"His power is absurd" Lance muttered. rushing to a nearby, uninhabited planet, Lance amplified the entire thing with Metatron's power, before telekinetically tossing it at the god.
"A mere planet!? Those are rookie numbers, my boy!" Yelled out the Mysterious God as the Black Hole he turned himself into violently expanded to consume Lance and David.

"Uh... I guess this is my life now." Rory said as she created a dozen swords the length of entire galaxies, launching them towards Pandora's Actor and Adephagia.

Pandora's Actor escalated it even further by literally punching Adephagia so hard the star systems he consumed imploded, now Pandora's Actor was condensing Galaxies and shooting them out of an even bigger gun like galactic rounds

(We are far beyond planet busting lol)

"It's not a competition, Pandora," Rory said as she summoned swords so ******* enormous that they couldn't even be classified as swords anymore and literally waved them around, vaporizing a bunch of universes somehow.

"Oho, but it is, my dear!" Adephagia shrugged off Pandora's Actor's attacks and summoned 80,000,000,000,000,000 big bangs the size of your mum which is obviously bigger than 2 trillion universes.

Back