• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(I kind of thought it'd be like they were being pulled into almost like this limbo realm that signifies the time when I'm not active in the RP or doing something else.)
(Either that or they both just don't care and float around doing nothing while David cries wanting to know why his wife isn't moving but still breathing!)

(The first one is interesting from a story perspective, as David would have to deal with his wife disappearing randomly due to things beyond his control)

(That would be a pretty interesting part of their relationship ngl. For David to know that his wife can just kinda...disappear at any given point. would make his obsessive behavior make a bit more sense lol, since he would have no idea when she would leave or how long she would be gone)

(That is true, but it kind of makes sense. Keep in mind, Kill-Gaia went out of his way to talk to Toyoshi about her ability to see the narrative of the RP. Yes, I still remember that scene.)
(True. So does Kill-Gaia just randomly pull them out of the story to have tea or whatever lol. I think David knowing that Kill-Gaia is the culprit would be a lot more interesting imo.)

(I think we are making too big a deal outta this. just a big monster chomping on someone. It's like the deaths on Attack on Titan.)
(Yeah, pretty much this. I didn't realize me having the big boss do a chomp on someone with the intent to end their life was any weirder than the stuff this RP had done before lol.)

"Gross!" David yelled. he activated his forcefield and uses his attack reflection to cause the lasers to violently bounce off of him. Using his gravity manipulation, he pulled a meteor out of the sky, and sent it hurtling towards the mass of flesh.

Lance grabbed the sword Muramasa made him earlier, and began cutting through the tendrils that tried to latch onto him.
The lasers came back towards David at incredible speeds, but before they could land, they were blocked by Rory's blade who sent the beams straight back to the enormous mound of flesh.

"The thing is eating all of our attacks like nothing... We'll all need to work together to defeat it in a single shot." Gabriel said.

"Well... I hate to be the catalyst but I did catch a glimpse of a massive beast a few kilometers tall at least. I wonder how strong it is, but now ain't the time to be testing, so I'll start on creating an area to pump power into." Pandora's Actor said and began using all of his power on the wall at once

The lasers came back towards David at incredible speeds, but before they could land, they were blocked by Rory's blade who sent the beams straight back to the enormous mound of flesh.

"The thing is eating all of our attacks like nothing... We'll all need to work together to defeat it in a single shot." Gabriel said.

David glanced at Rory. Not expecting her to come to his aid, especially not after all that happened.

"....Thanks...Rory" David said. he glanced towards Gabriel.

"I hear ya, Gabriel. Give the signal, and we'll all attack together" David said, with Lance nodding a few meters away.

"I need to give a signal? Hit the ******* thing!" Gabriel said as billions of magical circles swirled around her hand, forming an enormous beam of compressed light. From the compressed light formed an enormous black hole with far more power than David had ever created with a Black Hole.

"Dominatum Astra."

Gabriel released the impossibly strong Black Hole towards the enemy, the attack shredding through the fabric of space and time, hitting it faster than an instant.

Lance used Metatron's powers, launching an absolutely massive blast of light at the Wall of Flesh.

David Began pulling meteors from the atmosphere, before hurling them at the wall of flesh, using his forcefield creation to cover the meteors as they flew, allowing them to withstand traveling at immeasurable speeds without breaking, the resulting kinetic energy slamming into the creature.

Back