• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Most likely, I sarcastically used it as an estimate for the training he did before I got here." Pandora's Actor responded
"I'm not the most sociable, so sarcasm is hard for me to pick up lest I'm the one using it." Gabriel said.
David thought for a moment.

"Outside of the last training session we did a while back...I guess I have been kinda slacking on my training...." David said.

"Yeah....yeah. I just gotta get back into it. I used to do strength and conditioning a lot when I was trying to build my muscles....

"Maybe I've gotten...complacent. I used to have a real drive to get stronger, even to catch up with you and the rest..." David said.

"Yeah...I'll start training more seriously. that a good idea."
"Good for you. I'm gonna go train myself." Rory said as she walked off.

Gabriel crossed her arms, walking over to the mountain that the group was going to previously. "I'd hoped that Rory and David actually had a talk again..." Gabriel thought as she sighed.

"It's so much easier with Kiara around... She's so nice to Rory, and well... Everybody. Hah... If only she'd talk to Rory, I'm sure she'd agree with me on this." Gabriel thought, "Whatever." Gabriel soon reached the mountain after a few minutes of walking, forming climbing gear made out of light which she used to scale the mountain.

"I should probably get some physical training in." Gabriel said as her breath quickly became labored, "Ugh... Is this how Belial felt when he climbed Ulric...?" Gabriel thought to herself as she soon reached the top of the mountain, looking down on everyone else from the top.

"I just hope that we get through the next ring as fast as we got through the previous one... I can't get tired and yet I feel so exhausted." Gabriel scouted the area, searching for anything that might be the boss monster.

"Nothing dangerous, I guess." She thought, not noticing anything dangerous at the moment.

Our heroes made like a bunch of JRPG characters and grinded for a few hours killing slimes, gradually regaining their abilities... But the true boss monster did not show up.​

Rory sighed as she washed some blood out of her snow-white hair, "Where the hell is the damn thing?" She said.

Pandora's Actor raised one hand and began forebombing the area around them

"All right, now we just lounge around and wait for a boss monster to appear. Preferably waiting in the air." Pandora's Actor then transformed into Shalor and used chains to create a platform 100 meters above the ground and got everyone who couldn't fly onto it

"Uh yeah, that is very probable-" Gabriel said as she sped up, reaching into the atmosphere of the weird dimension they were on.

"H-Hey!-" Rory said, flying faster to keep up as she looked down, noticing that the ground below them was contorting violently...

"THE BOSS IS THE GROUND-" Gabriel yelled out before the ground violently shot upwards, in fact, it seemed as if everything below them was somehow... chasing after them? "Oh," Rory said.

Lava and guts spewed from the broken Earth as it moved at unfathomable speeds, quickly catching up with the party as a variety of bugs and limbs shot up from the newly formed fleshy pus globules on the surface of the Earth.

1f05e6f51a0e41b796bc9aa01af3a8c9.jpg

(Boss music)

The creature ate all of the attacks as it dashed forward, showering the party with purple Lazer beams as fleshy tendrils shot towards them, seeking to grab onto them and leech off of their energy.

"Well, it seems to be an enormous wall of flesh... Or a floor of flesh." Gabriel said to David as she fired various light beams at the wall/floor of flesh.

"Gun not working? Use more gun!" Pandora's Actor said and telekinetically fired hundreds more rocket launchers that seemed to have infinite ammo, destroying any fleshy tendrils that got within 100 meters of him as Muramasa sped up his assault, dicing any tendril that he could attack to pieces

"Gross!" David yelled. he activated his forcefield and uses his attack reflection to cause the lasers to violently bounce off of him. Using his gravity manipulation, he pulled a meteor out of the sky, and sent it hurtling towards the mass of flesh.

Lance grabbed the sword Muramasa made him earlier, and began cutting through the tendrils that tried to latch onto him.

Back