• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Huh. I never thought that going inside the thing was an option. I'll keep that in mind whenever fighting giant beasts." Rory said as the beast fell to the ground as its insides were crushed by Pandora's Actor.
"It's nice and warm in there. Let's use its exoskeleton as shields." Pandora's Actor said as he tore out all the Beasts insides with his chains

"Excellent." Pandora's Actor said, shape-shifting into his usual form, and spoke

"This one's chains are invaluable. However..." Pandora's Actor said, suddenly cutting out rectangular pieces from the Beasts exoskeleton by working with Muramasa to superheat the material with fire, and giving them to Gabriel, Lance, David, Masayoshi, Towa, and himself

"Let's use these for extra defense." Pandora's Actor said, transforming back into Shalor and equipping the shield with chains he put onto it, which stayed on after he transformed because they became part of the shields, perfectly fitting everyone who got shields

Muramasa ripped off several areas of the Beasts exoskeleton before going into his summoned smithy and making improved swords for himself and Rory, tossing Rory hers and Lance some daggers made out of the exoskeleton, whereas Pandora's Actor had Muramasa make a fire which he cooked the Beast's salvageable meat on

"David is a good wrestler, but he ain't a good fighter. Well, I guess you could say he is. His raw durability is top-class, after all. But if you put him up against a... Let's say semi-decent martial artist with the physical advantage over him he'd probably lose." Rory said, her tone casual but also somewhat serious, sounding as if she was giving David a genuine lecture on his skills instead of insulting him.

"David is a good wrestler, but he ain't a good fighter. Well, I guess you could say he is. His raw durability is top-class, after all. But if you put him up against a... Let's say semi-decent martial artist with the physical advantage over him he'd probably lose." Rory said, her tone casual but also somewhat serious, sounding as if she was giving David a genuine lecture on his skills instead of insulting him.
David glanced at Rory, before nodding.

"True enough. I could use some more technical training. I remember one of Kill Gaia goons, Zaza, completely demolished me. Mostly because she was both stronger and a lot more skilled" David said.

"Then I'll make the joke into a good wrestler!" Pandora's Actor responded and shape-shifted into David to begin training
"Well if you want to train me I won't say no!" David said.

David began training with Pandora, practicing his grappling techniques against the man.

David glanced at Rory, before nodding.

"True enough. I could use some more technical training. I remember one of Kill Gaia's goons, Zaza, completely demolished me. Mostly because she was both stronger and a lot more skilled" David said.
"Probably wouldn't work out," Rory said bluntly as she tested her sword, cleanly cutting through a large boulder, her blade not having even a speck of dirt on it.

"Look, not to insult you, David, like seriously, but you're just not very smart. I can name a few times people tried to teach you technique and you immediately forgot them and went back to your entire head-first style. Lemme use an example... Uh, let's say, Kiara. She's incredibly durable and strong, even more so than you and she's a pregnant woman, but she still trains her technical skills so that she doesn't fall behind mostly because she always has. But since you've never really felt the need to train techniques your just naturally not good at them like Kiara, who has always felt the need to do so, as obviously without her summon and her intense training, she isn't very strong, you just have a hard time learning them. It's the same for me. Since I was 14 I've trained my techniques and my body, but mostly my techniques, so learning them has been naturally ingrained into my muscles, and I'm currently in my late nineties." Rory said as she watched Pandora's Actor put him in a hold.

"Probably wouldn't work out," Rory said bluntly as she tested her sword, cleanly cutting through a large boulder, her blade not having even a speck of dirt on it.

"Look, not to insult you, David, like seriously, but you're just not very smart. I can name a few times people tried to teach you technique and you immediately forgot them and went back to your entire head-first style. Lemme use an example... Uh, let's say, Kiara. She's incredibly durable and strong, even more so than you and she's a pregnant woman, but she still trains her technical skills so that she doesn't fall behind mostly because she always has. But since you've never really felt the need to train techniques your just naturally not good at them like Kiara, who has always felt the need to do so, as obviously without her summon and her intense training, she isn't very strong, you just have a hard time learning them. It's the same for me. Since I was 14 I've trained my techniques and my body, but mostly my techniques, so learning them has been naturally ingrained into my muscles, and I'm currently in my late nineties." Rory said as she watched Pandora's Actor put him in a hold.
David looked at Rory, trying to gauge if he should be insulted or not.

"I know I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed Rory. You don't gotta remind me" David said bluntly.

"Look, I'll never reach your level, skillswise, and that's fine."

"But dont go around saying it 'wouldn't work out' like I can't change. It may take me a while to learn them, but it ain't impossible for me to at least pick up some basic moves" David said, annoyance in his voice.

Last edited:
"Uh, I never said that you couldn't learn basic moves, David... You have learned those. I'm not insulting you, dude. All I'm saying is that you should probably focus on what your good at, which is generally being a tank... Your already pretty creative with your gravity attacks anyway, so it isn't like you need to learn super awesome techniques." Rory said.

(Why did I write that whole speech instead of just saying, "David, your an idiot," You ask? **** you, that's why!)

"Uh, I never said that you couldn't learn basic moves, David... You have learned those. I'm not insulting you, dude. All I'm saying is that you should probably focus on what your good at, which is generally being a tank... Your already pretty creative with your gravity attacks anyway, so it isn't like you need to learn super awesome techniques." Rory said.

(Why did I write that whole speech instead of just saying, "David, your an idiot," You ask? **** you, that's why!)
David looked at her for a while. he calmed down,

"At this point, I ain't even that good at being a tank though." He said.

"It's like you said, Kiara is more durable than me, on top of being a better fighter. It's like, I'm not really contributing much as I am now"

"If I don't change something, I'm gonna keep being dead weight to you guys. Right now I'm nothing but a punching bag"

David looked at her for a while. he calmed down,

"At this point, I ain't even that good at being a tank though." He said.

"It's like you said, Kiara is more durable than me, on top of being a better fighter. It's like, I'm not really contributing much as I am now"

"If I don't change something, I'm gonna keep being dead weight to you guys. Right now I'm nothing but a punching bag"
Rory sighed, "That's mostly because Kiara at this point has training her ******* ass off on the daily with barely any rest to the point I have to stop her from hurting herself..." Rory said.

"When was the last time you trained your ass off like you really meant it?" Rory asked.

Rory sighed, "That's mostly because Kiara at this point has training her ******* ass off on the daily with barely any rest to the point I have to stop her from hurting herself..." Rory said.

"When was the last time you trained your ass off like you really meant it?" Rory asked.

David thought for a moment.

"Outside of the last training session we did a while back...I guess I have been kinda slacking on my training...." David said.

"Yeah....yeah. I just gotta get back into it. I used to do strength and conditioning a lot when I was trying to build my muscles....

"Maybe I've gotten...complacent. I used to have a real drive to get stronger, even to catch up with you and the rest..." David said.

"Yeah...I'll start training more seriously. that a good idea."

Back