• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"What vital points I say." Pandora's Actor said, his wounds barely even apparent as Muramasa just took the attacks without much care

Pandora's Actor then trapped the entire area with chains traps, clearly detecting the blur's pattern as a dome of chains wrapped around the area with the sole purpose of wrapping around the blur as it got near

Gabriel dashed forward, seeming unaffected by the strike to the neck a few moments later. "Does this kid have infinite stamina or what!?" It said as Pandora's Actor's chains wrapped around it.

"Yes." That was all Gabriel said before she formed gauntlets of light around her fists and began to relentlessly beat the blur into the ground, tackling it in the process, caving in the ground. "Wait stop-" The blur's pleas were ignored as Gabriel began to relentlessly pummel him. "Why the hell did you make me do this??" She asked as she continued to punch.

"All you had to do was apologize!" She said, gritting her teeth. "All both of you needed to do was apologize to each other like grown ******* ADULTS!" Her words became shouts as her face tensed up in rage.

"STOP GOING AROUND WHINING ABOUT BEING THE APOPTOSIS, RORY! STOP WHINING ABOUT RORY NOT LIKING YOU, DAVID! IF YOU CAN'T BOTH RECONCILE YOUR DIFFERENCES AND BECOME FRIENDS, THAT'S FINE! BUT IF YOU CAN'T BE MATURE AND SIMPLY SAY YOU DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER WHILE STILL CONTINUING TO BE COMRADES, THEN JUST **** OFF! BUT WHATEVER YOU DO RORY, STOP BEING A ******* BABY, OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES, AND ACT LIKE A GROWN WOMAN!!! DAVID, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WOMAN, STOP HOLDING ONTO YOUR SUPPOSED FRIENDSHIP JUST BECAUSE YOU FIGHT TOGETHER, BE MATURE, AND STOP ******* WHINING TO ME ABOUT IT!!!!"​

As Gabriel violently beat the blur to death, she ranted about her feelings towards Rory and David's whole situation, the blur's true form is revealed as it died from Gabriel's violent beating. But even if it was revealed, it was only a blood smear on the ground.

"Haaa... Ha..." Gabriel breathed heavily, blood covering her fists as she stood up. "I'm finished."

Gabriel dashed forward, seeming unaffected by the strike to the neck a few moments later. "Does this kid have infinite stamina or what!?" It said as Pandora's Actor's chains wrapped around it.

"Yes." That was all Gabriel said before she formed gauntlets of light around her fists and began to relentlessly beat the blur into the ground, tackling it in the process, caving in the ground. "Wait stop-" The blur's pleas were ignored as Gabriel began to relentlessly pummel him. "Why the hell did you make me do this??" She asked as she continued to punch.

"All you had to do was apologize!" She said, gritting her teeth. "All both of you needed to do was apologize to each other like grown ******* ADULTS!" Her words became shouts as her face tensed up in rage.

"STOP GOING AROUND WHINING ABOUT BEING THE APOPTOSIS, RORY! STOP WHINING ABOUT RORY NOT LIKING YOU, DAVID! IF YOU CAN'T BOTH RECONCILE YOUR DIFFERENCES AND BECOME FRIENDS, THAT'S FINE! BUT IF YOU CAN'T BE MATURE AND SIMPLY SAY YOU DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER WHILE STILL CONTINUING TO BE COMRADES, THEN JUST **** OFF! BUT WHATEVER YOU DO RORY, STOP BEING A ******* BABY, OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES, AND ACT LIKE A GROWN WOMAN!!! DAVID, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WOMAN, STOP HOLDING ONTO YOUR SUPPOSED FRIENDSHIP JUST BECAUSE YOU FIGHT TOGETHER, BE MATURE, AND STOP ******* WHINING TO ME ABOUT IT!!!!"​

As Gabriel violently beat the blur to death, she ranted about her feelings towards Rory and David's whole situation, the blur's true form is revealed as it died from Gabriel's violent beating. But even if it was revealed, it was only a blood smear on the ground.

"Haaa... Ha..." Gabriel breathed heavily, blood covering her fists as she stood up. "I'm finished."

".....oh," David said. Looking at Gabriel as she beat the man to death.

"um....." David scratched his head. He didn't know what to say.

"...sorry...Gabriel" David said.

"....."

David glanced downward, shame evident on his face.

"God damn....." He muttered.

"I guess...I have been pretty childish...haven't I..." he muttered.
"You think? Both you and Rory have been acting like a pair of ******* children..." Gabriel said as she forced herself up, mending her wounds with threads of light.

"David, as a man who's probably in your fifties, is it really that hard to tell someone you just don't like them and don't want to be friends? Is it? I want an honest answer, as it seems you and Rory are having significant trouble having a relationship in which you aren't friends but are still relatively friendly... Something most grown adults know how to do." Gabriel said.

"I...I valued our friendship, Gabriel. Mine and Rory's I mean. I have....a lot of respect for her, regardless of everything that happened."

David stayed silent for a while, and sighed.

"I...I don't think I like Rory. not anymore. But....a part of me...still wants to be friends. That's what's so hard about this. I keep wanting to cling to this...friendship that probably hasn't existed for a long time." David said.

"but....your right, Gabriel. We should...just accept our differences...and remain on friendly terms...instead of....going through all this mess...." David said.

"I honestly don't care what you do..." Gabriel said as a card floated up from the blur's broken corpse, which followed with Gabriel walking over to it. "I just want both of you to stop ******* with my life with all of your drama. I just want some peace... quiet..."

"Gabriel has gained Greater Healing!"

Gabriel snapped her fingers, healing any wounds that the group had.

"I honestly don't care what you do..." Gabriel said as a card floated up from the blur's broken corpse, which followed with Gabriel walking over to it. "I just want both of you to stop ******* with my life with all of your drama. I just want some peace... quiet..."

"Gabriel has gained Greater Healing!"

Gabriel snapped her fingers, healing any wounds that the group had.
David felt his arm restore itself as Gabriel's magic seeped into his veins, he stood up, though the look of embarrassment was still clear on his face.

"I...I had no idea how much this was affecting you, Gabriel." David said, bowing his head.

"...Once this is over...I'll try to talk to Rory again and fix this... mess"

David felt his arm restore itself as Gabriel's magic seeped into his veins, he stood up, though the look of embarrassment was still clear on his face.

"I...I had no idea how much this was affecting you, Gabriel." David said, bowing his head.

"...Once this is over...I'll try to talk to Rory again and fix this... mess"
"Whatever," Gabriel said as she ignored David and healed her own wounds.

"That is quite the lecture you gave the muscle brain, Archangel..." Metatron said.

"...Go to hell," Gabriel said as she created a sword made of light and shoved it into the ground, drawing a map of the area. "If we want to get David an ability we should probably head around the mountain... There are a few weak enemies I saw when I scouted the area. Then we need to find Rory for some extra manpower." Gabriel said.

"Whatever," Gabriel said as she ignored David and healed her own wounds.

"That is quite the lecture you gave the muscle brain, Archangel..." Metatron said.

"...Go to hell," Gabriel said as she created a sword made of light and shoved it into the ground, drawing a map of the area. "If we want to get David an ability we should probably head around the mountain... There are a few weak enemies I saw when I scouted the area. Then we need to find Rory for some extra manpower." Gabriel said.
David nodded

"Understood," he said, flexing his newly healed arm.

"Well, we're probably gonna find a corpse then!" Pandora's Actor said brightly
"Now that Rory's got a sword, I wouldn't be surprised if we find a mountain of corpses," David said.

"She's too good to get killed by any half-assed monsters"

Rory jumped out of the forest, soaring in the sky as blood poured from her head. "Damnit..." Blood poured from her forehead as she seemed to be being chased by a large monster. "Is that the boss of this place?" Gabriel thought as she looked at the giant creature.

c8f8ff46d35b1c89f9b6a36db119cedf.jpg

Pandora's Actor's chains began trying to pull out all of the internal organs they could wrap around, pulling out the Beasts throat starting off
The beast jumped forward, shoving the chains down its throat and into its stomach as it lunged onto Pandora's Actor, swallowing the doppelganger whole as the beast's stomach acid melted away at Pandora's Actor, the boulder David threw shattering against its exo-skeleton.

(OK. I may be very low-key into non-sexual vore.)

Pandora's Actor chuckled, using the acid against the beast as he used his chains to pierce a hole into it's stomach, finding and crushing its heart, lungs, kidneys, and following its spine to crush the brain as he forced himself out the Beasts mouth with his chais

Back