• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"By the way David, nows as good a time as any of what happened to Shalor." Pandora's Actor said
David glanced at Pandora, and sighed.

“Same thing that happened to Eonara. They both disappeared before I could save them into some weird….singularity…thing” David said.

“I don’t know where he is or what he’s doing. But I heard that he was alive, at least.” David said.

"He is currently in a singularity set in Great Britain, having been fairly incapacitated due to his body getting used to an Amplification." GLaDOS said

"I see." Pandora's Actor responded before landing and putting a hand on David's Shoulder

"Well he should get out fine." Pandora's Actor said

Masayoshi grabbed the gavel, as well as David's arm with her other hand.

"We're going to get this reattached when we're done, I promise..." Masayoshi said, "I guess I'm going to be the one protecting you for now, huh?"

Masayoshi then looked in front of her, on guard and preparing herself.

(Alright, I'm back from my forcefully-induced nap.)

"Quit it with the lovey-dovey stuff and move faster..." Gabriel said, sighing. After a few dozen minutes of walking the group finally reached outside the forest, reaching a plain of spikey rocks.

"I sense a few enemies up ahead, but if we defeat them quickly we should make it to our destination relatively quickly." Gabriel said.

Last edited:
(Alright, I'm back from my forcefully-induced map.)

"Quit it with the lovey-dovey stuff and move faster..." Gabriel said, sighing. After a few dozen minutes of walking the group finally reached outside the forest, reaching a plain of spikey rocks.

"I sense a few enemies up ahead, but if we defeat them quickly we should make it to our destination relatively quickly." Gabriel said.
David nodded

"We still have to make sure your healing powers are restored, so we are gonna need you to land the final blow on some of them" David said.

"Well, we better find some weak enemies then... If you didn't notice, I may be fast, but since I can't shapeshift this body is stuck in the form of a little girl. I won't be very helpful offensively-" Gabriel suddenly jumped a few meters back as the ground erupted, a black blur coming out that moved so fast they couldn't make out what it was.

"Hopefully it isn't another ******* slime..." Gabriel thought.

"Why are you asking me!?" Gabriel yelled out as she ducked, the blur dashing over her head. "I may be small and weak... But I can definitely read such sloppy movements." Gabriel thought.

"Or can I-" Suddenly, the black blur slammed into David at alarming speeds, launching him towards Gabriel.

"Not bad, pretty boy." Said the blur.

David could feel his arm violently twisted as the blur dodged the tackle, grabbing and bending his arm as a punch was delivered to David's face.

"I'll give you a 9/10 for effort, 1/10 for execution." Said the blur.

"Are you going to reveal yourself from under all of that overwhelming speed or are you just going to hide like a little bitch?" Gabriel asked the blur.

"Big words, little girl. I could reveal myself, but you've yet to hit me, so I don't need to do much."

The blur disappeared, grabbing Gabriel by the head as she was thrown into David once more. Both of them could feel themselves get kicked, sending them flying towards Lance who was grabbed by the head by the overwhelmingly fast blur, which followed with him being slammed into both Gabriel and David.

David fell to the ground, several teeth knocked out of his mouth from the impacts. Bruises appeared on various parts of his body, and it hurt to move his arm.

Lance was in similarly rough shape, spitting out blood from where he was slammed into Gabriel and David. His frail body violently shaken from the impact.

Lance shakily got to his feet.

“S-Smokescreen!” He shouted, covering the area in smoke to obscure the blur’s vision. At the same time, he would throw a dagger at the blur, hoping to catch it off guard while he was blinded by the smoke.

"Frustrating to fight without your abilities, right? I get that vibe. Since your so used to being a god at everything you do it's hard to fight when your currently so limited." The blur said.

Lance could feel the blur's knee slam into his back before his head was slammed into the ground. Lance was then kicked a few meters away by the blur. "Is he using teleportation!?" Gabriel thought to herself.

"I bet you guys don't even know the purpose of being stripped of your abilities, do you?"

Gabriel was severely injured, blood pouring from her mouth. "Why would we? We weren't told anything, only that we had to play this game without our abilities at the start..." Gabriel said to the blur.

Lance remained on the ground. Dazed from the blow he had received to the head.

David staggered to his feet, blood flowing from his mouth as he watched Masayoshi attack the blur. Rushing forward, he attempted to attack the blur at the same as his wife, aiming a kick at the blurs legs to knock it off balance.

"Why....why were our abilities taken away?!" David yelled at the blur as he attacked.

A rock was tossed into the air, in a vain attempt to hit the blur. As this happened, Masayoshi ran up, the light gavel GlaDOS had given her in hand, and with it, she attempted to strike at the blur.

"Leave them alone!" She yelled after she swung.
"Cute."

Masayoshi was swiftly dodged and grabbed by the face, the grip of the blur causing her skull to slowly compress. "I wonder how mad this will make the wrestler?" The blur said before tossing Masayoshi over to King Tiger, causing them to slam into each other.

But then the blur appeared behind David, and before Masayoshi could hit him the blur he kneed David in the back of the head, causing both his and Masayoshi's faces to be slammed into each other.

"At least you got to give each other a nice long kiss! Rory is really missing out without her wife around." Said the blur.

"Why aren't you finishing us off!? Your clearly strong enough to the point you could easily kill us if you wanted to, but you aren't... Instead, your playing with us." Gabriel yelled out, gripping her stomach.

"Mostly to see how you respond to getting your asses kicked, but I think I've collected enough data on that." Said the blur as Gabriel groaned in annoyance and discomfort.

"And the reason our abilities were taken away...?" Gabriel asked the same question as King Tiger as she watched both Masayoshi and King Tiger give each other a very violent kiss.

"To deprive you, of course. You Dreamers are so reliant on your abilities that if you lost them for an extended period of time, you wouldn't know what to do but walk around aimlessly... Adephagia is seeing if he can drive you into losing your self-control."

David was dazed by the sudden impact, blood flowing from his head from where he had collided with Masayoshi.

"H-honey...are you alright!?" David said, his visions beginning to blur from the injuries he had sustained.

he slowly turned towards the being, hate, and rage on his face.

"You...you bastard...." David muttered. staggering to his feet, his balance shaken by the blow to the head he received earlier.

he limped toward the blur, and shakily threw a punch at the being's torso.

"Stop....screwing with us!" David yelled.

"Here we go again... I kick your ass, you stumble up to me and try to hit me, I kick your ass again, rinse and repeat. It's pretty funny if you think about it... Hey, where did the angel girl go?" Said the blur as he swatted David away, noting that Gabriel had disappeared.

David glanced around, noticing that Gabriel had left.

"D-did she leaves us behind?" David thought. the confusion evident on his face.

David looked back at the being. He attempted to calm himself down. attacking the blur like this would be useless, he had already tried the same tactic multiple times with the same result.

"I-if you don't plan on killing us, then can you let us go?" David said.

"You've...already beaten us up enough..."

Masayoshi slowly got up. She had an unusual expression. A smile?

"That's funny..." Masayoshi said, "You know how this ends... right? Before coming here, I've seen enough to know exactly how this ends... It's kind of obvious, unless you don't know what I'm talking about..."

(Cryptic message before I go to bed.)

Gabriel ran as fast as she could, "I can't do anything like this... I need an ability! Not even healing, I just need an ability card...!" Gabriel thought to herself, running back into the forest that the group was previously in. She picked up a sharp branch and stone and began to sharpen the branch, forming a small wooden blade.

"Alright, just give me anything... Any enemy... Just let me kill the damn thing!" Gabriel yelled out. The voice from before spoke to Gabriel.

"You are choosing to beckon enemies towards you. Will you proceed?" Asked the voice.

"Yes! I don't care, I just need an ability to take care of that asshole back there!" Gabriel said, her breathing uneven and labored. "Please..." She said.

"Gabriel Artensia has encountered a slime." A slime that was identical to the one that they had fought before jumped out from a thick bush.

"Slime uses pounce!-"

The voice was cut off as Gabriel viciously jumped forward, digging her weapon into the slime. "Shut the hell up and die!" Gabriel thought as she tore into the slimy beast, tearing it into chunks.

"The slime has died. Due to Gabriel using explosive movements, her wound begins to open up more."

Gabriel groaned as the voice said this, "Whatever. Just get me the ability card." She said, not wanting to deal with the voice and it's shit. Like with Lance and Muramasa, a card appeared in front of Gabriel.

"You have gained Light Manipulation!-"

The voice was cut off once more as Gabriel weaved threads of light, sewing her wound shut. "That should hold." To test her ability, she released a large beam of light from her hand which vaporized multiple trees and a few large rocks. "Alright, let's get a few more ability cards." Gabriel looked around for more enemies.

Gabriel searched the area, looking for any enemies but finding none. "I guess I'll have to make do with this... Light Magic is my specialty anyway." Gabriel said as she dashed back towards the group as the blur pondered over King Tiger's request.

"Let you go? Hm... Nah. I may just keep you as hostages." Said the blur as it reached out to grab King Tiger.

"....."

David looked at his allies before turning back to the man. as the man grabbed him, he suddenly lept upward, attempting to put the man into a wrestling hold with only one arm. His goal wasn't to damage him, however.

"LANCE, MASAYOSHI, GO FIND GABRIEL!" David shouted, hoping to grapple the man long enough to let his allies escape.

Lance shakily stood to his feet and nodded.

"S-Smokescreen!" he shouted, covering the area in a cloud of smoke as he made his escape.

"What a desperate struggle!-"

Suddenly, a beam of light slammed into the blur, blowing him back. "What the hell!?" It yelled out as Gabriel propelled herself forward with light beams, growling in frustration of she formed gauntlets of light and launched them at David.

"Those will dig into your muscles to make you stronger. Put them on." She said.

David looked at her, noticing the wounds.

"Gabriel...." David began. When Gabriel had left, David thought she had run away, leaving them behind to get tortured by the blur. And yet....she came back, not only that, but she injured herself, just to gain the power to fight.

"Thank you" he nodded at the Angel.

he turned back to the blur, clenching his gauntlets tightly in his hand.

"Let's kick his ass!"

"Yeah." That was all Gabriel said before she summoned a dozen threads of light, "You honestly think that'll be enough to beat me? A bunch of ******* light!?" The blur disappeared.

"Yes." Gabriel placed her hands on the ground as the threads rooted throughout the ground, wrapping around the blur who attempted to attack her from behind. "You thought I wouldn't figure out your pattern sooner or later?" Gabriel said as she threw the blur towards David.

"**** him up." She said.

"HELL YEAH!" David shouted. He rushed forward, arm outstretched, and hit the blur with a vicious Clothesline, slamming his arm against the man's neck and knocking him onto the ground. If successful, he would immediately jump into the air, before performing an Elbow drop, slamming his elbow onto the blurs back as he fell down on top of him. Finally, if those attacks were successful, he would grab the blur by the head, and, lifting him up, forcefully slam him headfirst into the ground.

Eventually, the blur broke free from the threads. "Impressive! But did you think I'd let you get the upper hand after a tiny little power-up, angel girl!?" The blur moved faster than they could react, dodging all the attacks and striking them all in vital points simultaneously.

"Hgk!" Gabriel let out a choaked scream as her neck was hit.

Lance fell backward, as he suffered another blow from the blur, the attack nearly breaking his jaw.

David fared no better, the attacking slamming against him and causing him to spit blood. His injuries were adding up, and he was starting to weaken considerably from the man's assault. Stars danced in his vision as he tried to keep himself from falling unconscious.

Back