• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"whoa what!?" David said, looking as the arm violently exploded.

"The slime didn't even attack him, did it? why the hell did his arm explode!?"
The voice boomed out once more.

"It is now the slime's turn! Slime uses pounce! Slime targets King Tiger!"

The slime jumped forward faster than David could react, leaping onto his arm and using its slimy body to form a blade, lopping off his arm.

"David loses an arm!"

The voice boomed out once more.

"It is now the slime's turn! Slime uses pounce! Slime targets King Tiger!"

The slime jumped forward faster than David could react, leaping onto his arm and using its slimy body to form a blade, lopping off his arm.

"David loses an arm!"
"Shit..." David muttered, gritting his teeth as pain blasted through his body. blood spilling onto the ground. Without his natural regeneration, he had no way of regrowing his lost limb, nor a way to stop the blood from freely leaving his body.

"W-we gotta deal with this...NOw" David said.

he staggered forward, and aimed a powerful stomp on top of the slime's body, attempting to crush it.

"Shit..." David muttered, gritting his teeth as pain blasted through his body. blood spilling onto the ground. Without his natural regeneration, he had no way of regrowing his lost limb, nor a way to stop the blood from freely leaving his body.

"W-we gotta deal with this...NOw" David said.

he staggered forward, and aimed a powerful stomp on top of the slime's body, attempting to crush it.
"David uses stomp!"

His foot bounced off of the slime, knocking him back. "He is blown back into a tree." The slime sprung back, launching David into a tree.

"The slime's springy body launches David back. It is now slime's turn!"

"Blunt force isn't going to work for such a springy creature..." Gabriel said, "We'll need to tear it apart somehow-"

"Slime has targeted Gabriel! Slime uses pounce!"

The slime formed a blade as it did with David, jumping at Gabriel. "WAIT-" Gabriel attempted to dodge.

"Gabriel attempts to dodge! Half-damage is dealt!"

Gabriel is dealt a large gash on her torso.

"I'm not flesh and blood. The screaming was for dramatic effect." Gabriel said, "Although I don't feel the pain this will impair me..."

"Lance Lafayette and Senji Muramasa have defeated slime! Slime dies."

"Uh, good job? I guess slimes are weak to cutting attacks." Rory said.

"I'm not flesh and blood. The screaming was for dramatic effect." Gabriel said, "Although I don't feel the pain this will impair me..."

"Lance Lafayette and Senji Muramasa have defeated slime! Slime dies."

"Uh, good job? I guess slimes are weak to cutting attacks." Rory said.

"Alright....good" David said, glancing at his severed arm.

"Does...uh...anyone know how to seal a wound? I'm losing....a lot of blood" He said.

Lance put away his daggers, glad that their attack was effective.

"Nicely done Muramasa!" Lance said, nodding at the man.

"So what's the reward? I think Givin Gabriel the ability to heal or Pandora's Actor the ability to transform would be good." Muramasa said out loud
"As the slime was defeated by Lance Lafayette and Senji Muramasa, only they will be receiving words!"

Before Lance and Muramasa appeared two floating cards.

"Lance Lafayette has obtained smokescreen! Senji Muramasa has obtained a large portable smithy!"

"A large portable smithy...?" Rory said as a large smithy fell from the sky, crushing multiple trees.

"That's good to note...." Masayoshi said, taking some of the cloth from her dress and using it to patch up David's wound, "I'm not really the best at this, but I did see a timeline where I was nurse before entering the Dream World, so might as well give it a shot, right?"
"T-thanks honey. You're a real lifesaver" David muttered, flashing her a small smile as she treated his wounds.

"As the slime was defeated by Lance Lafayette and Senji Muramasa, only they will be receiving words!"

Before Lance and Muramasa appeared two floating cards.

"Lance Lafayette has obtained smokescreen! Senji Muramasa has obtained a large portable smithy!"

"A large portable smithy...?" Rory said as a large smithy fell from the sky, crushing multiple trees.
"Smokescreen?" Lance asked

He attempted to use his smoke manipulation, creating a large amount of smoke that covered his body"

"Fantastic! I can manipulate smoke again!"

Rory grabbed it, "Feels nice in my hand. Good work, Senji." Rory said as the voice boomed out once more.

"Rory gains a boost when holding a sword! Rory's strength triples!"

"Oh, uh, cool...? I guess swords make me stronger." Rory said, shrugging.

"Whatever, let's get moving before the sun goes down-" Rory took a step forward.

"Rory stepped on a ground trap!"

"What the ****-" Suddenly, the ground beneath Rory sprung up, launching her many miles away. "...What." Gabriel said, "I guess Rory is gone...?"

Back