• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Just to let you know, you'll all be going to each area together anyway, so pairing up isn't necessary!"

"Whatever. If we don't have any abilities, pairing up will help us stay safer if we need to split up." Rory said, shrugging as she stood next to Muramasa.
David nodded.

"Oh, that makes this even better then," David said, stretching as he prepared for the incoming battle.

"but....yeah, I would appreciate it if you still paired with me, Gabriel. I...uh...will probably get beat up again" David said honestly.

"This form isn't strong, in fact it's horrendously weak offensively, it's defense is extremely disproportionate so I can easily act as a vanguard while you work gloriously!" Pandora's Actor said
"Well...that still sounds quite useful! thank you, Actor" Lance nodded. he grabbed several hidden daggers from his suit, prepared to fight.

He glanced down at his gloves.

"Metatron, are your powers sealed as well?" he asked

"Well...that still sounds quite useful! thank you, Actor" Lance nodded. he grabbed several hidden daggers from his suit, prepared to fight.

He glanced down at his gloves.

"Metatron, are your powers sealed as well?" he asked
"Somewhat, yes... For you, I can create a few knives but they will not maintain their all-piercing properties, and will simply be normal knives." Metatron said.

"Somewhat, yes... For you, I can create a few knives but they will not maintain their all-piercing properties, and will simply be normal knives." Metatron said.
"I see..." Lance said. his heart was pounding. This was the first time he had been without his powers since he came to the dream world. he was visibly nervous.

He shook his head.

"Normal knives will suffice! thank you, Metatron." Lance said, trying to maintain his confidence.

"I see..." Lance said. his heart was pounding. This was the first time he had been without his powers since he came to the dream world. he was visibly nervous.

He shook his head.

"Normal knives will suffice! thank you, Metatron." Lance said, trying to maintain his confidence.
"Remember Lance. You don't have Dream Abilities here... That means no abilities to boost your physical strength. I hope you've trained yourself as if not, I expect you'll be a twig compared to somebody like Rory and David." Metatron warned his wielder.

"Remember Lance. You don't have Dream Abilities here... That means no abilities to boost your physical strength. I hope you've trained yourself as if not, I expect you'll be a twig compared to somebody like Rory and David." Metatron warned his wielder.
"Do not fret Metatron!" Lance said. although his confidence was faltering somewhat.

"I may not measure up to David's muscles or Rory's skills, but I am no pushover myself. I know how to wield weapons at least" Lance said, skillfully twisting one of his daggers in his hands.

"Do not fret Metatron!" Lance said. although his confidence was faltering somewhat.

"I may not measure up to David's muscles or Rory's skills, but I am no pushover myself. I know how to wield weapons at least" Lance said, skillfully twisting one of his daggers in his hands.
"I am referring to your general physical strength as both of them have trained rigorously while I suspect you have not..." Metatron said, "How confident that you will not severely injure yourself?" Metatron asked.

"Are you trying to scare him or something?" Gabriel asked.

"My intention is to make sure that he knows what he's doing..." Metatron said, "If he dies, I also die, and I of course don't want to die, you Archangel mutt." Metatron said.

"Hg... Stupid bitch..." Gabriel thought.

"I am referring to your general physical strength as both of them have trained rigorously while I suspect you have not..." Metatron said, "How confident that you will not severely injure yourself?" Metatron asked.

"Are you trying to scare him or something?" Gabriel asked.

"My intention is to make sure that he knows what he's doing..." Metatron said, "If he dies, I also die, and I of course don't want to die, you Archangel mutt." Metatron said.

"Hg... Stupid bitch..." Gabriel thought.
"Oh...." Lance hesitated.

"I....I am physically active, but...your right, their rigorous training methods are far beyond mine" Lance said, nervousness creeping into his voice.

"I'll...I'll be careful"

Last edited:
isleep.png

"Well, if we're all done with the chit-chat, we can begin the game!" Adephagia called out, laughing maniacally. Rory sighed, crossing her arms. "I guess we can start... But before that, I want to ask a question." She asked the Mysterious Deity.

"Ask away my darling blade master," Adephagia said, chuckling still.

"Why exactly are you here? If your in this ring, that must mean that your working for Belial... Why? It doesn't seem like your somebody who actually cares about creating a paradise." Rory said, tilting her head.

"Correct, my dear! I could care less about the Devil King's paradise! I shan't lie, his intentions shine in the noblest of skies, but the boy is quite unstable mentally and physically. He may be keeping himself in check for now, but when that ends, we'll all die most likely! I agreed to Demiurge's proposal simply because I desire a good laugh before Belial or the Apoptosis ends me."

"Maybe, but most likely not for any weak little mortals! The boy is unstable but he is one of the smartest beings in existence, after all. He'll probably just kill all of you, as long as he isn't pushed beyond his mental limit..." Adephagia said.

"I hope you like blizzards and pain!"

Rory sighed, "I already know that your lying... Of course weaker dreamers are going to die, they always do. But it isn't like we can do anything about that yet." Rory said, crossing her arms. "Start the game already."

"Of course, my dear. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Adephagia shouted out, the hexagonal platform that everybody was standing on rapidly expanding into a pocket dimension, taking the appearance of a forest.

David glanced at Rory, before turning back to the forest around them.

"....Was he lying?" David thought to himself.

"Belial may be unstable....but he isn't planning on killing anyone but us....right?" David thought.

David shook his head. There was no point in worrying right now. He began looking around the forest, exploring their new environment.

"Rory, throw me into the air." Gabriel asked, "Uh, okay...? Why?" Rory asked.

"As my abilities are sealed, I cannot fly. Luckily, you have trained to the point you'd have superhuman strength regardless... I can scout the area." Gabriel said, and she was right, Gabriel could not fly, and thus her repugnant height compared to everybody else showed.

Rory picked Gabriel up, lifting her by the waist. "Uh, alright...! I'll try and catch you." Gabriel nodded, which followed with Rory chucking Gabriel into the air, creating a large gust.

"Alright... It seems this forest extends a couple hundred miles. The terrain is rather rough, though..." Gabriel thought as she descended from the sky, Rory catching her. "So? What'd you find?" Rory asked.

"It'll be a rough journey to say the least." Gabriel said.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Pandora's Actor was quick to act, uprooting a tree with his chains before cutting it into a sharp end and using it as a weapon against the slime
"Do we have to fight it? It's kind of cute..." Rory said before a robotic voice boomed across the area.

"Pandora's Actor used TREE!"

The slime was hit by the large tree, the tree bouncing against the slime. "Oh god ******* damnit..." Rory thought.

"The tree bounced back! Pandora's Actor loses an arm!"

Pandora's Actor's arm violently exploded, "THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT BY GAME!?" Rory yelled out.

Back