• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Haha! Now Now, you people are all complete and utter buffoons! I absolutely LOVE it!~" Shouted out the voice, forcing them to cover their ears to avoid damage. "Turn down the volume...!" Rory yelled out.

"I don't think the volume matters now." Suddenly, the voice became distorted, corrupted even...

Rory forcefully held her mouth, puking as she held her stomach in intense pain. "Rory!?" Gabriel yelled out, a feeling of intense dread and fear consuming her mind as an aura completely pierced her mental barriers. "Ugh... I can see what you're trying to do..."

"Trying to do what? Dearest, I do this stuff passively."

David could feel as if his muscles were being completely vaporized, and yeah, they were. "Not like this matters for anybody Reaper is playing as they are just incapable of being messed with." Said the voice. "Who is Reaper and why should I care!?" Rory yelled out.

"Haha! Don't worry about that, my dearest. Allow me to introduce myself to my lovely players..."

An ocean of dread swept across the entire group as in the center of the sky, darkness and grime conjoined to form a more humanoid being. "I believe this is a satisfactory form, my lovelies!"

7ef4319ff0416863b6c76d49d899a57c.jpg

"Adephagia is the name, indulgence is the game! Whether you are afraid, that changes nothing. Let's all have some SUPER AWESOME fun!"​

"Dread, ain't something I usually feel, if I get to indulge in just making swords I don't care honestly." Muramasa said as Pandora's Actor turned to Adephagia

"Oh really..! I suppose I should just shift my body to one similar to a gaping maw or something." Pandora's Actor said

"Haha! Now Now, you people are all complete and utter buffoons! I absolutely LOVE it!~" Shouted out the voice, forcing them to cover their ears to avoid damage. "Turn down the volume...!" Rory yelled out.

"I don't think the volume matters now." Suddenly, the voice became distorted, corrupted even...

Rory forcefully held her mouth, puking as she held her stomach in intense pain. "Rory!?" Gabriel yelled out, a feeling of intense dread and fear consuming her mind as an aura completely pierced her mental barriers. "Ugh... I can see what you're trying to do..."

"Trying to do what? Dearest, I do this stuff passively."

David could feel as if his muscles were being completely vaporized, and yeah, they were. "Not like this matters for anybody Reaper is playing as they are just incapable of being messed with." Said the voice. "Who is Reaper and why should I care!?" Rory yelled out.

"Haha! Don't worry about that, my dearest. Allow me to introduce myself to my lovely players..."

An ocean of dread swept across the entire group as in the center of the sky, darkness and grime conjoined to form a more humanoid being. "I believe this is a satisfactory form, my lovelies!"

7ef4319ff0416863b6c76d49d899a57c.jpg

"Adephagia is the name, indulgence is the game! Whether you are afraid, that changes nothing. Let's all have some SUPER AWESOME fun!"​

David yelled out in pain as he felt his muscles violently vaporize. He clutched his hand to his chest, while another hand shot to his head, an intense feeling of dread overtaking him as he violently fell to the floor, his leg muscles vaporized to the point where he could no longer stand on them.

"You....bastard!" David muttered through clenched teeth, as he saw the man emerge.

"Neither do I, but forcing me to puke is sort of low..." Rory said to Muramasa and Adephagia, wiping her mouth.

"Haha! I've got to set the mood with somebody dear, and I have a limited number of interesting characters."

Any healing attempts on David were thwarted, "I like to indulge in many forms of games... I'm gluttonous that way. Watching suffering just happens to be one of them, so don't be mad at me, dearest David.~"

"Neither do I, but forcing me to puke is sort of low..." Rory said to Muramasa and Adephagia, wiping her mouth.

"Haha! I've got to set the mood with somebody dear, and I have a limited number of interesting characters."

Any healing attempts on David were thwarted, "I like to indulge in many forms of games... I'm gluttonous that way. Watching suffering just happens to be one of them, so don't be mad at me, dearest David.~"
"**** you" He hissed. He used what remained of his muscles to attempt to prop himself into a sitting position, but failed. falling back onto the floor as he stared up at the man, anger evident in his eyes.

"Hoho! It seems this is an, "If I can't cause suffering nobody can", situation."

Pandora's Actor's abilities were instantly thwarted by the Mysterious Deity.

"Not like I care. Would you all care to play a little game with me? The interesting ones, at least."

"Heh... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is the most fun I've had in minutes!" Pandora's Actor announced as he moved over to Gabriel

"Since you have such a wide power edge on me, sure I'll play, may provide more glorious entertainment and inspiration!" Pandora's Actor announced

"It would appear his intelligence is nearly omniscient, he doesn't need to read your mind to play tricks with your head." GLaDOS noted

"Was that not obvious, my dearest David? It'll be fun, you'll see! If lady luck is on your side today you may even get to see those parents of yours one more time."
“M-my parents?!” David looked up at the man, his anger shifting into shock.

“You...you'll let me see them again?!" David said, despite the situation, his tone was almost...hopeful, and a bit desperate.

"Hahahaha...!! See? This one is a true player!" Adephagia announced, referring to Pandora's actor.

"I bet you two are going to love each other..." Gabriel said, coughing a bit.
“M-my parents?!” David looked up at the man, his anger shifting into shock.

“You...you'll let me see them again?!" David said, despite the situation, his tone was almost...hopeful, and a bit desperate.
Large text bubbles appeared around the area.

YES! YES! YES!

"YEEEESSSSS!!!" Yelled out the Mysterious Deity, "Play my game and I'll let you see your favorite wrestlers, your parents, and ANYTHING else!"

"You aren't the first to promise that and not deliver... What's this game...?" Rory asked, "In a moment, dearest. Let's hear our muscle friend's answer."

"Hahahaha...!! See? This one is a true player!" Adephagia announced, referring to Pandora's actor.

"I bet you two are going to love each other..." Gabriel said, coughing a bit.

Large text bubbles appeared around the area.

YES! YES! YES!

"YEEEESSSSS!!!" Yelled out the Mysterious Deity, "Play my game and I'll let you see your favorite wrestlers, your parents, and ANYTHING else!"

"You aren't the first to promise that and not deliver... What's this game...?" Rory asked, "In a moment, dearest. Let's hear our muscle friend's answer."
David hesitated.

to see my parents again..." David said. he remembered them. their faces, their scent, their warmth. even after all this time apart. He longed to see them again. to hug them. to finally have a family again.

A part of him knew it was too good to be true. but another part of him desperately wanted to try regardless.

"...What's your game?" David finally said, looking at the being, suspicion evident in his eyes.

"Most likely not you moron, and where is Lance, I wouldn't suppose that idiot managed to get himself trapped in the lust layer with Metatron." GLaDOS said
"I'm right here!" Lance said, waving from a part of the platform.

"I've been here all along! I just...haven't said anything!"

David hesitated.

to see my parents again..." David said. he remembered them. their faces, their scent, their warmth. even after all this time apart. He longed to see them again. to hug them. to finally have a family again.

A part of him knew it was too good to be true. but another part of him desperately wanted to try regardless.

"...What's your game?" David finally said, looking at the being, suspicion evident in his eyes.
"Am I to take this as you agreeing to my game, for even the smallest chance that I'm not lying and may actually allow you to see your parents? Is that what I'm getting here?"

"Haha! SUPER AMAZING, MY DEAREST DAVID!~" Yelled out the Mysterious Deity.

"And I am no demon, I'm a god, so get it right, my boy."
"Alright, god. so what's the game?" David said, glancing at the being. a part of him already regretted the decision, but it was too late now. He had a chance to see his family, and he wouldn't pass it up.

"David! Nows your chance to SHINE!" Pandora's Actor announced, moving in front of him, stuck in Shalor's form and voice
"I know you're ******* with me Pandora," David said, through gritted teeth as he saw Shalor in his vision.

"I'm gonna ignore you...."

(It's because Pandora is dancing around as Shalor lmao, Who David still feels guilty about being unable to rescue. It was the same case with Eonara earlier)
(Not like he know really anything about Eonara and Shalor as he's only seen them on passing occasions, and he definitely wouldn't know about the singularities since Demiurge never exactly shared)

(Not like he know really anything about Eonara and Shalor as he's only seen them on passing occasions, and he definitely wouldn't know about the singularities since Demiurge never exactly shared)
(At this point, David doesn't care lol. Pandora already established himself as a troll, so he's gonna assume anything Pandora does is gonna be some attempt to screw with him, even if he doesn't mean it)

(Nobody said that he did lol.)

"Let's just get this over with..." Rory thought to herself, attempting to summon a katana to no avail. "Huh?" She tried again, but once again failed. "Did you nullify my abilities or something?" Rory asked Adephagia.

"Yes ma'am! If you could just go around and vaporize my precious Gameboard, then there's no point to the game." Adephagia said, "Now, allow to explain the mechanics of this game, my dears..."

"Do you perhaps see those hexagonal platforms, my dears? Those will be rapidly expanded into tiny little dimensions for you to have fun in! I've placed a wide variety of ability cards across each platform for you to regain your abilities slowly. Like any fun game, you'll have to make due with what ability cards you collected to defeat the boss of that platform, and then move onto the next one until you reach the center of my Gameboard, where hopefully you'll have grown stronger to the point we can fight on somewhat even ground."

(Nobody said that he did lol.)

"Let's just get this over with..." Rory thought to herself, attempting to summon a katana to no avail. "Huh?" She tried again, but once again failed. "Did you nullify my abilities or something?" Rory asked Adephagia.

"Yes ma'am! If you could just go around and vaporize my precious Gameboard, then there's no point to the game." Adephagia said, "Now, allow to explain the mechanics of this game, my dears..."

"Do you perhaps see those hexagonal platforms, my dears? Those will be rapidly expanded into tiny little dimensions for you to have fun in! I've placed a wide variety of ability cards across each platform for you to regain your abilities slowly. Like any fun game, you'll have to make due with what ability cards you collected to defeat the boss of that platform, and then move onto the next one until you reach the center of my Gameboard, where hopefully you'll have grown stronger to the point we can fight on somewhat even ground."
"Oh....so its that type of game..." David said. he tried to use his gravity manipulation, but nothing happened.

David clenched his fist.

"Bring it on. I'll crush any boss you throw at me" David said, determination in his voice.

"We're doing pairs? I'll pair with David so I can heal him if he happens to almost die like usual." Gabriel said.

David nodded.

"I appreciate ya, Gabriel. I'll try not to almost die so often"

"Well, I suppose I'll pair with the Seraphim and human in love." Pandora's Actor said and walked over to Lance and Metatron
Lance glanced at Pandora Actor.

"Thank you, Actor! I am glad to have another strong ally by my side" Lance said politely.

"Just to let you know, you'll all be going to each area together anyway, so pairing up isn't necessary!"

"Whatever. If we don't have any abilities, pairing up will help us stay safer if we need to split up." Rory said, shrugging as she stood next to Muramasa.

Back