• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Hm. I am not a biological entity so I don't know what it feels like to lose stamina... Interesting." Gabriel thought, "Alright." Gabriel snapped her fingers, modifying the production of chemicals in David's body to make it so that he was incapable of losing physical stamina as long as his body was not to damaged.

"Yeah..." Rory said as she examined the table, learning that it was only a normal dining table. She then turned around, sensing somebody walking up to the table.

"Who's there!?" She yelled out.

A boy walked up to the group. His hair was snow-white, hanging down right above his eyes. His skin was pale as if he was simply a living corpse. His eyes were blank as if he was blind but could still see.

"Who are you...?" Rory asked, a chill running down her spine.

She got no answer from the boy as a chair manifested by the table, which he sat in. He sat directly opposite from the group, manifesting a dinner plate with a large slab of bloody flesh on it. He held a knife and fork, and with those two utensils, he cut into the slab of meat and pulled off a piece, gently placing it into his mouth.

"What are you?" Rory asked the boy, and yet, she got no answer. "He looks so... familiar..." Rory thought.

Rory sat down as well, "You haven't answered me or David... Who are you, and what kind of meat is that?" The boy simply continued to chow down, ignoring the questions posed by Rory and King Tiger.

The boy soon finished his meal, summoning a napkin and wiping away any mess left from his meal. The boy finally spoke, "You are all so very slow..." The boy said, sighing.

"Belial..." Rory thought to herself, "Is that really you...?" She asked the boy.

"Belial...?" The boy asked, "Belial... Belial... Belial.... BelialBelialBelial-" The boy constantly repeated that word. "What the heaven...?" Gabriel said, shivering.

"I am... Belial? Is that it? No, maybe I'm... Haha! HAHAHA! Amazing. This actually worked... The idiots actually thought I was the lord. Perhaps I should utilize this skill more often." The boy said.

"Who exactly do you think, pretty boy?~" Asked the boy, "Perhaps I'm the undead spirit of your parents come to haunt you for leaving them to die. Maybe I'm Rory's weirdo father come back to abuse her some more... Maybe I'm just your worst nightmare! You'll have to catch me first!" And the boy disappeared, creating a trail of orange light in the darkness.

Rory ignored the taunts about her father, "My dad was a drunk, an abuser, and a loser. If you actually are him, I'd be glad to gut you again." Rory said, grinding her teeth together.

"Oh? If that's what you believe, then come on then, daughter!~" Rory's father appeared before her, "Let's-" Rory cut him down with her katana instantly.

"I'm not dealing with this shit." She said, "He's probably a mind-reader or an illusionist..." Rory sighed, "Guys, stop running. We probably won't catch him."

"Trick question, Mr. Swordsmith! You don't." A voice echoed throughout the endless void, a variety of hexagonal platforms forming on the ground as the void changed from an empty void to an open sky.

"Not until you play my game, at least." Gabriel sighed, "GAMES! GREAT! SO FREAKIN' GREAT! UGGGHHHH, JUST ******* KILL ME!" She screamed out, completely ******* annoyed.

"NOT GONNA LIKE THE GAME!? OH, YOU'LL LOVE IT! IT'S SUPER OMEGA AMAZINGLY EXCITING!~" Yelled out the voice as Rory and Gabriel hopped onto the same platform as everybody else.

As they stepped on the platform, it glowed orange, binding them to the platform. "You won't be able to teleport or move off that platform. Should I perhaps introduce myself to my dear players?" Asked the voice.

"Uh, yeah, probably..." Rory said, "How does this have anything to do with gluttony...?" Rory thought.

Back