• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Oh yeah, Masayoshi. The real one I mean, I wanted to ask ya something" David said, walking towards his wife.

"Last ring...we encountered copies of ourselves right? that represented something we like envy. What was yours like?" He asked, walking next to her.
"Like me, but stronger, looked like how I do now, and more arrogant...." Masayoshi said.

"Like me, but stronger, looked like how I do now, and more arrogant...." Masayoshi said.
David nodded.

"Just curious honey. Some of us had some scary duplicate, so I wanted to make sure you were doing alright after everything that happened." David said.

Pandora's Actor transformed into Metatron and walked beside Lance, trying to mimick the Seraphim
Lance blushed, as he looked at Pandora Actors walking alongside him.

"You...you can't trick me, Actor," Lance said.

"Maybe you should get your head out of the gutter, for mere hands." Pandora's Actor said, attempting to replicate what Metatron would have said in his position
"I will let you know I am the best pair of hands that you're going to find in any corner of the totality of dimensions! I am perfect, in this form, for all sorts of tasks, including those that involve physical pleasure." Metatron said proudly.

"If your speaking of physical pleasure then your mind truly is in the gutter, don't tell me you love the mortal as he loves you." Pandora's Actor said
"O-Of course not, you absolute buffoon! I-I am simply listing out my uses while in this form, that is all..." Metatron said.
"Physical pleasure....?" Lance said, glancing at his gloves.

"That's....amazing...Metatron" Lance said, his face slowly becoming red.
"Your mind. It's in a gutter. Your weird. Stop being weird. Shut up. Your stupid. Die in a supernova." Metatron began to hurl insults at Lance to hide his own embarrassment.

"And physical pleasure is one of the uses you came up with? He fell in love with a mortal that apsolute buffoon." Pandora's Actor said
"I am not in love with the mortal," Metatron said, completely serious. "As I am not a stone-hearted alien, I am vulnerable to emotional assaults just as much as a mere mortal is, I hate to admit it. My mind is simply jumbled." He was completely truthful.

"The thing is about emotional assaults, often times they come from a seed of it, it may be getting powered up, but it's still there... such romance! Exposed within the layer that institutes romance in the worst way! A Seraphim has fallen in love with a Human Dreamer, and within the presence of an Archangel!" Pandora's Actor said, dropping the act for a few moments before returning to mimicking Metatron's personality

"The thing is about emotional assaults, often times they come from a seed of it, it may be getting powered up, but it's still there... such romance! Exposed within the layer that institutes romance in the worst way! A Seraphim has fallen in love with a Human Dreamer, and within the presence of an Archangel!" Pandora's Actor said, dropping the act for a few moments before returning to mimicking Metatron's personality
"What connotates love is different from person to person. I don't believe you know me as I'm quite old, but I have never been a stone-hearted person. While mortals disgust me... I do not block out my emotions, and I never have. I have been with Lance for quite a while now. As much as I hate to admit it... Lance Lafayette is a kind person and has done much for me. While I hold no romantic affections for him, I wouldn't be so uptight to say that I hold him in high regard as an acquaintance." Metatron said.

"You don't consciously realize it, how clueless! What the higher beings have in mind is beyond me, however it appears your glorious romance is truly fated despite some of us here being unbound by the idea!" Pandora's Actor announced before turning into Kiara and moving to be a few meters in front of Rory, obviously having no practice even attempting to mimick the hero's wife.

"You don't consciously realize it, how clueless! What the higher beings have in mind is beyond me, however it appears your glorious romance is truly fated despite some of us here being unbound by the idea!" Pandora's Actor announced before turning into Kiara and moving to be a few meters in front of Rory, obviously having no practice even attempting to mimick the hero's wife.
"I don't mean to be rude, as you are not mortal, but I don't have a mind, or a brain, so I'm technically never conscious..." Metatron said.

"Same here." Gabriel said.

"What connotates love is different from person to person. I don't believe you know me as I'm quite old, but I have never been a stone-hearted person. While mortals disgust me... I do not block out my emotions, and I never have. I have been with Lance for quite a while now. As much as I hate to admit it... Lance Lafayette is a kind person and has done much for me. While I hold no romantic affections for him, I wouldn't be so uptight to say that I hold him in high regard as an acquaintance." Metatron said.
Lance looked down at his gloves.

"...Thank you, Metatron," Lance said, surprised in obvious in his voice.

"...Never thought you would say something so kind about me," He said, chuckling a bit.

"You know what I mean." Pandora's Actor said in Kiara's voice, maintaining it
"I sort of exist in a state of abstract dysphoria so whatever consciousness you may think I have is sort of... You know what? Doesn't matter. Your welcome, Lance. Even I am capable of giving credit where it is due... Sentimentality isn't my strong suit, but you have put in the effort to be a good friend. That means something." Metatron said.

(Wholesome.)

a11.jpg

I slep

real-shit-i-sleep.gif

I woke

The group soon encountered a large orange portal which they were swiftly pulled into by a mysterious force, their physical forms being dissipated and forcefully reformed on the other side of the portal, as if they were being eaten and regurgitated.

What extended before the group... seemed to be some sort of endless void. There was no sound, air, or any land, just an endless void that extended beyond even infinity. "What the hell...?" Rory said, looking around.

"I sense something ahead. Let's move quickly." Gabriel said floating forward.

"Why in the world didn't you ask anybody, including me, to give you the ability to breathe without air...? David, you realize literally everybody can manipulate physics, right? I can literally give you lungs that breathe everywhere." Gabriel said.

David sighed, removing his forcefield and breathing the airless void.

"I'll remember to ask you next time Gabriel, sorry," he said.

"Wait....is there any other cool upgrades you could give my body? like the ability not to get tired or somethin?" David said hopefully.
"Yeah, probably. I mean, there is still a physical limit if your body is damaged and you can't control that, but if you mean like never running out of stamina, I could probably do that." Gabriel said.

Back