• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I never expected any of them to begin participating, just kill them David, it's disgraceful!" Pandora's Actor said out loud to the soon-to-be enraged wrestler as be continued walking

David stared at Pandora Actor, hatred welling up in his eyes.

"Is...that...my WIFE?" David growled. walking towards the man and grabbing him by the collar.

"You god damn bastard. you vile, disgusting little shit. Remove that....that ******* thing that you summoned."

"Is...that...my WIFE?" David growled. walking towards the man and grabbing him by the collar.

"You god damn bastard. you vile, disgusting little shit. Remove that....that ******* thing that you summoned."
"Just gonna step in here-" Gabriel restrained David with ropes of light, "It isn't actually her, David. Let's just keep walking..."

"David, I'm right here. The real me..." Masayoshi said, "Calm down and stay focused... You know what?"

Masayoshi changes her appearance to that of the envy Masayoshi, establishing a clear difference.

"There, now you can tell the difference..."

"I didn't summon it, I do have doppelgängers around and about every layer, watching under orders of course, as I said before, just kill them in such brutal ways!" Pandora's Actor said exaggeratedly before his form changed in conjunction with Masayoshi's before the doppelgänger and pretty much everything around it dropped dead due to Pandora's Actor's Death Manipulation

"David, I'm right here. The real me..." Masayoshi said, "Calm down and stay focused... You know what?"

Masayoshi changes her appearance to that of the envy Masayoshi, establishing a clear difference.

"There, now you can tell the difference..."
"I....I know." David said, looking away.

"I'm... I'm sorry Masayoshi. I shouldn't let him get to me." David said.

"I didn't summon it, I do have doppelgängers around and about every layer, watching under orders of course, as I said before, just kill them in such brutal ways!" Pandora's Actor said exaggeratedly before his form changed in conjunction with Masayoshi's before the doppelgänger and pretty much everything around it dropped dead due to Pandora's Actor's Death Manipulation
"You....you killed them...?" David muttered. watching as everyone fell dead do to his powers.

"Why....?" David said.

"Why would you....WHY!?"

Pandora's Actor chuckled a bit, dropping the exaggeratedness for a couple seconds "I can kill pretty much any Doppelgänger and have them created again at any time, as I see it that one was just getting in the way." Pandora's Actor responded, his voice still Masayoshi's as he's still transformed into her form

"Gabriel, I'm gonna need you to keep restraining me," David said bluntly.

"because if this man says another god damn thing in my wife's voice, I'm going for his ******* throat," David growled.
"David, he's trying to **** with you. I thought you said that you were getting better? Getting angry like this at somebody who is clearly trying to **** with you doesn't do good for your supposed attempts at getting better..." Gabriel said.

"Do you want to fight me David?" Pandora's Actor asked, then transforming into David's form and using his voice

"Why not? For this is just the greatest of tragedies! Someone mimicking ones wife dying after being disgraced!" Pandora's Actor said, exaggeratedly posing while still moving forward, brushing past David

"David, he's trying to **** with you. I thought you said that you were getting better? Getting angry like this at somebody who is clearly trying to **** with you doesn't do good for your supposed attempts at getting better..." Gabriel said.
"I...I KNOW. ok. I know he's ******* with me."

David took a shaky breath, in an attempt to calm himself

"Ok. Ok. Ok." David repeated.

"He's not worth it. I'm getting better. I need to improve, I need to change"

He took another breath, glancing at his wife.

"I'm fine. She's fine. we're all fine...."

He closed his eyes, and sighed.

"Alright Gabriel.....let's just go" he muttered.

"Wait, you changed at the same time as me?!" Masayoshi exclaimed, "Well, there's still some things you'll never do that I can..."

"Just to note, I could most likely create near-perfect renditions of most people, including someone as powerful as Demiurge or Belial. I'd probably die in the process, but I could still do it. Are we done with the competition now?" Gabriel asked, annoyed.

"Duplication, cloning, transformation, your still competing and it isn't fun. At all. My brother would probably agree with me, and would probably kill you if you tried to transform into him. Actually, I think he may want to kill us all... That's a little concerning. We should probably deal with that. God, my own brother may want to kill me... That's really depressing, shit..." Gabriel said.

"Duplication, cloning, transformation, your still competing and it isn't fun. At all. My brother would probably agree with me, and would probably kill you if you tried to transform into him. Actually, I think he may want to kill us all... That's a little concerning. We should probably deal with that. God, my own brother may want to kill me... That's really depressing, shit..." Gabriel said.
"yeah...." David said scratching his head.

"I'm...sorry you have to go through this Gabriel. Let's....just keep going, maybe we can still knock some sense into him if we reach him soon" David said.

Pandora's Actor Meanwhile was reading everyone's thoughts to better his impersonations, the only one he could truly do outside of simply past people he's mimicked was Demiurge, he felt that he had a grasp on Shalamanye and as such could impersonate him if needed however

Masayoshi just nodded. She didn't want to give Pandora's Actor and inadvertent ways to better his impression of her.

"Oh yeah, Masayoshi. The real one I mean, I wanted to ask ya something" David said, walking towards his wife.

"Last ring...we encountered copies of ourselves right? that represented something we like envy. What was yours like?" He asked, walking next to her.

Back