• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah!" David said quickly.

"I guess....the only woman I would ever cheat on you with....is you!" David said. starting to confuse himself.
"Let's stop before we create a narrative paradox." Gabriel said, "You can't cheat on your wife with your wife... I mean, somebody who is disguised as your wife. But you didn't know that... Is it really cheating?- Darn it, now I'm confused!"

"Let's stop before we create a narrative paradox." Gabriel said, "You can't cheat on your wife with your wife... I mean, somebody who is disguised as your wife. But you didn't know that... Is it really cheating?- Darn it, now I'm confused!"
"Well, I think I've figured it out. You can't cheat on your wife with your wife, but you can cheat on your wife with someone disguised as your wife even if you didn't know. It's still a separate person even if they appear to look just like me. But, at the same time the spouse's conscience, David's, if you will, will be clear, since they thought it was their wife, or me, in this case..." Masayoshi said before looking disappointed, "Years of law school... and I use it for this..."

"Well, I think I've figured it out. You can't cheat on your wife with your wife, but you can cheat on your wife with someone disguised as your wife even if you didn't know. It's still a separate person even if they appear to look just like me. But, at the same time the spouse's conscience, David's, if you will, will be clear, since they thought it was their wife, or me, in this case..." Masayoshi said before looking disappointed, "Years of law school... and I use it for this..."
(Years of academy training, wasted!)

"well...whatever happens, you're the only woman in my heart, honey. I would never cheat on you on purpose." David said warmly. He kissed her on the cheek, before walking through the portal.

To save the GM some brainpower, we shall just say that the place beyond the portal, the Ring of Lust, was a pretty generic shitty city, constantly plagued by eternal nighttime, where a plethora of debaucherous took place under the red moon.

Back