• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel nodded, "Yes, I agree." She said, snapping her fingers which cleaned Rory of all the blood and hair that was on her. "You smell like a rotting pig." Gabriel said as she searched for the exit.

"I guess we just move forward like usual." Gabriel said.

maxresdefault.jpg

(I think this should give a good idea on what the next sin is lol. Am I allowed to post this? It's the art of Slaanesh on the wiki but it has nip so I dunno lol.)

Gabriel sighed, floating over to the weird buzzing light. "It's nothing to fear..." She said, " ۞⤘ ⟴" Gabriel's words were incomprehensible, slurred, and came out to the group as just glitchy static.

"I-Impossible!? You speak the old tongue?" The light finally stopped buzzing, floating in front of Gabriel.

"Every language ever written or spoken was recorded into my mind upon my creation. Although, it's incredibly old-fashioned... No demon who isn't 10 trillion uses that speech anymore." Gabriel said, turning to the group.

"It's just a low-tier demon, guys. A pixie." She said.

"So, did Demiurge summon ya or somthin?" Muramasa asked the pixie
"I ain't no summon, you dope! Small and weak demons are all over the place regardless." The buzzing light said.
"Oops. sorry pixie guy. Didn't mean to offend ya" David said. he glanced at Gabriel.

"So if it's only a low-tier demon, we don't have to fight it, right? let's just move past it"
"Nobody is fighting anybody you dumbass, I'm here to help you." The buzzing light said, sighing.

David folded his arms.

"Why do you want to help us? I thought all the demons around here worked for Belial," he asked.
"Did anybody actually tell you that or did you just come up with that?" The pixie asked, "Because no, not all demons are under Belial's command. It's mostly us pixie's as we're way too fast for Demiurge to catch us."

"oh....uh...I just kinda assumed all you demons were on the same side." David said, scratching his head.

"My bad"
"Demons are a broad species, we don't all know each other and we don't all know each other." The pixie said.
"Something tells me Demiurge didn't even try, a Maou-Class Demon like himself is sure to know everything there is to know about demons classes under him." Shalamanye said
(Nah, pixies are just that ******* fast here lol.)

"You say that not seeing how I blitzed the guy..." The pixie said, "Whatever. I'm here to help you cause I ain't that big of a fan of the ol' demon king, Belial... He's a little off his rocker."

"Oh, so you want us to stop him," David said nodding.

"well, we would appreciate any help you can offer"
"Pretty much. If you don't, it ain't no skin off my back. I'll probably be caught eventually by Demiurge or one of Belial's other lackeys, so I ain't judging if you get your shit kicked in." Said the buzzing light.

Last edited:
"Wed be greatful for the help. By the way, what's yer name?" Muramasa asked

Meanwhile..

A temple stood atop a blackened and lava-scareed landscape, and within held Demiurge, who was reading something extremely quickly

"If I'm to know my master I'll need to know what he's done, and precisely what kind of people his old allies were. ▪︎♧○♡□♤\'s scales gave me some of their motivations. I'm confident they'll get to his castle at the very least, but they won't win. One individual has peaked my interest however, I hope to be able to get into contact with him at some point..." Demiurge though as he continued his research

(oh I was waiting for you to respond to Reaper lol)

"Pretty much. If you don't, it ain't no skin off my back. I'll probably be caught eventually by Demiurge or one of Belial's other lackeys, so I ain't judging if you get your shit kicked in." Said the buzzing light.
David shrugged.

"Well, we don't plan on dying. Belial's strong, but we got a pretty strong group here ourselves." David said.

(You saw it before I could correct it lmao, I noticed like a second after I posted it)

(Ape speak.)

"My name is Lily, but call me whatever you want." Lily said, sighing. "Boy, I can tell you right now, you'd get stomped by Belial in a few seconds at best... That's why I'll help you train. The last ring should've made you stronger anyways if you aren't dead."
“Should’ve made us stronger?” David asked

"I guess...I do feel a bit more powerful...after fighting my duplicate" David said, flexing his muscles.

The group soon came up to a large mansion behind the gate, similar to Belial's castle. "Was this place modeled after Belial's old castle?" Rory asked.

"Yeah. Gigantomachia built it." Lily said, "Machia did? That brute?" Gabriel asked, surprised. Lily nodded, "Believe it or not, before his inoculation into Ulric's army, also known as death, he was an honored scholar and architect." Lily said. "And you know this how...?" Gabriel asked.

"He told me. He's quite friendly with the locals in this area."

"I'd rather fight Demiurge than sway him," David said bluntly, as he began looking through the mansion.

"If we let him keep doing as he pleases, he's probably gonna keep doing evil shit."
"Currently we can't win against him so if you want to fight him I ain't going with yah." Rory said, "Same here. Die on your own time, David." Gabriel said.

Back