• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Isn't real? It's all very real!"

The voice of a small child rang out.

"Whether it be the ultimate sword, or the greatest food, or the greatest sparring partner or whatever you want... It's all as real as you want it to be. It seems the Rory girl thinks so anyway, hehe!"

David crossed his arms.

"And what's the catch? you ain't just giving us our favorite things for free....right?" He asked the voice.

Lance looked around, trying to locate the source of the voice. To him, it smelled like expensive perfume, which people would often wear to his high scale performances. It also smelled like Metatron, though he would never admit it.

David crossed his arms.

"And what's the catch? you ain't just giving us our favorite things for free....right?" He asked the voice.

Lance looked around, trying to locate the source of the voice. To him, it smelled like expensive perfume, which people would often wear to his high scale performances. It also smelled like Metatron, though he would never admit it.
"Why, of course! If I wanted to try and kill you or harm you I don't have to trick you. I'm the generous type, you see, I'll give you anything you want."

"Really? Send us to the next area then." Gabriel asked sternly.

"Except for that. Sorry, but I can't let you go past me just yet, lest Belial or Demiurge fillet me for treason."

Rory continued to run as her stomach violently grumbled, "Oh thank the lord, It smells so good!" She thought to herself, licking her lips. Soon, Rory reached an enormous feast of all her favorite dishes.

"Ah, it smells divine...!" She thought to herself, dashing towards the large spread, ready to dig on.

"Hey. What the hell." She seemed to have been blocked by an invisible wall. She instinctively tried to cut it down, summoning a sword instantly to do so, to no avail. "Hey. You can't just put food in front of me and snuff me like this!" Rory yelled out, thoroughly pissed off.

But suddenly...

"Hey, who the hell are you?" A woman had appeared at the end of the table that held the food, "Oh you can go **** yourself so hard right now, DON'T EAT IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I'M SO ******* HUNGRY!" Rory yelled out.

ce5973c984de56050f2930473412f9ec90631391_hq.jpg

"I don't care how hot you are, I will ******* CUT you! Who the hell are you!?" Rory asked the woman as she chowed down right in front of Rory, "HEY HEY HEY, LOOK AT ME! LOOK ME IN THE EYES, YOU FOOD USURPER!!" Rory yelled out.

The woman ignored Rory's rage-filled screeches, "Do you ever shut up?" The woman asked as she finished the food, letting out a light burp. "I'LL SHUT UP WHEN I HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A STICK!" Rory yelled out, "TELL ME YOUR NAME...!"

"Rory the 6th."

Rory stopped her screaming and froze, "Uh... Are you a fan of mine or something...? I appreciate it but it's a little weird that you actually named yourself after me..." Rory said, a little weirded out.

"Who said I stole your name? I'm simply Rory the 6th. The better version of Rory the 6th... The best version of Rory the 6th."

"Oh, I get it... Envy! You're trying to make me envious of you. What a cheap trick..." Rory said, sighing. "You can make yourself taller or whatever, but that doesn't mean your me... Your just an illusion." Rory said.

"Illusion? I'm very much real, Rory... I'm simply another you, from another world. I'm the you that you wished you could be... You want to fix yourself. Your relationship with your children, your relationship with your friends... But you won't be able to."

"Hey, shut the hell up, will you?" Rory said, sighing. "I don't need you to tell me that... I know that I've made plenty of mistakes that I need to fix." Rory said, gripping her katana.

"It isn't like you'll be able to fix them though... Do you know why? Because you're a coward!"

The "other" Rory the 6th manifested the exact same katana in her hand, dashing forward. "I'm sorry, mind repeating that!?" Both of their blades clashed violently, "You heard me."

Rory's blade was shattered, "What the hell!? How are you so strong-" The "other" Rory slammed her fist into Rory's stomach, causing her to cough up a considerable amount of blood as she was blown back.

"You play the victim so that you can cover up for your mistakes. You use all your problems to excuse how much of a piece of shit you were to your friends, and especially your children... Instead of owning up to them!"

Rory got up in a few seconds, wiping the blood from her mouth.

"You don't deserve the title Hero of the Dream World... You don't deserve your loving wife or supportive friends."

Rory dashed forward once more, her eyes filled with violent rage. "Shut the hell up, alright!? I know that I need to own up to my mistakes, so shut the hell up you ******* faker! I ALREADY LEARNED ALL THAT THE HARD WAY!!" Her attack was easily parried.

"No, you haven't. You keep on making the same mistakes again and again, believing that your mental issues give you an excuse to be a piece of shit to the people who have supported you, and helped you! Call me a faker, but I deserve to be the real Rory far more than you do."

"Shut up...!"

"And deep down you know that I'm right. That you'd be better of dead... Not because you're the Apoptosis. Haha, no. Because your just a shitty person... And today is the day you die."

"I'm not...! Gonna die...!" Rory coughed up blood, gripping her stomach.

"Sure you aren't."

SHK!

(Gonna go take my cousin trick-or-treating. If you guys want to do a sequence where you face your other self or whatever go ahead lol.)

(First part to a long-ass post lol)

David meanwhile, had made his way through the ring, eventually reaching the source of the smell. A large, yet seemingly ordinary building. Above the building, a sign was present, reading the words "WRESTLEMANIA" in bright, glowing letters.

"...Hell yeah," David said, a wide grin on his face. with a push, he threw open the door, walking into the entrance of the building with the excitement of a kid in a candy store.

Inside the building, it was pitch black, save for a single, illuminated spot. A Wrestling Ring. David, seeing no one else around, decided to jump into the ring, instantly feeling nostalgia as he looked at the ropes. he had seen the same ring on his TV, thousands of times before.

empty-wrestling-sport-arena-boxing-ring-dramatic-sports-vector-vector-id938635868

suddenly. A man appeared. cloaked in shadow as he lifted up the ropes and stepped into the ring.

"eh? who the hell are ya?" David said, surprised as the man jumped into the ring alongside him.

"Who the hell am I?" The man said, stepping forward and into the light.

"Im you if you weren't an idiotic weakling, King Kitten," The man said.

D0eCpv_WsAAu47P

"David, The King Tiger, at your service," The man said.

"The hell are you on about?" David said, confusion and annoyance in his voice.

"Of course you Pea brain cant understand this. I'm surprised you can even put your shoes on, with how little you use your head" The man laughed.

David had enough. in a flash, he dashed towards the man, aiming a punch towards the man's chest as he attempted to knock him down.

The man, in response....did nothing. The punch simply slammed against his abdominal muscles and did zero actual damage.

"HA always such a hothead, ain't ya, David?" The man said. he grabbed David by torso. before executing a perfect suplex, slamming David into the ground and cracking his skull.

"You're immature as hell, man. Your first response to meeting me is fighting? What, you too dumb to form words?"

The man lifted David by the hair, before kneeing him in the face.

"You pretend to be a hero in this make-believe world. but we both know what you really are..." The man laughed, lifting David by his hair and bringing him to eye level.

"...A pathetic man child. a man no one could respect, no one could like. Your a DISAPPOINTMENT David, not just to yourself, but to every single person you travel with" The man threw David against the ropes, causing him to bounce off them and onto the ground.

"You're a burden to your comrades, a waste of space. too weak, and too dumb, to contribute anything" The man laughed, stomping on David's chest.

"That's why Rory doesn't care about you. that's why Gabriel thinks your a dumbass, that's why Dreadon keeps insulting you. You're a JOKE, David. a pathetic, microdick, muscle-brained, BUFFOON."

"But you're lucky! lucky that your wife has such low standards that she would even look in your direction. Lucky that she would even tolerate being around a piece of shit like you. But that won't last forever, right? you and I both know that. One of these days she gonna finally realize what a pathetic excuse of a person you are, and she'll find a real man."

"And then you will be alone. which is EXACTLY what you deserve.
The man sneered, stepping off of David chest.

"But do you know the worst part? You cant even decide what you are!" The man laughed, watching David crawl to his feet.

"You claim to be a hero, yet you would sacrifice anything in the world to be with your darling wife. Your a walking contradiction David!" The man said, kicking him to the ground again.

but It's not like your strong enough to do anything of value anyway!" The man laughed.

"All that training and you're still at the bottom of the totem pole! Rory, Belial, Yharon, Ivan. compared to them your NOTHING. Literal cannon fodder whose only purpose is to get beaten up and rescued."

The man continued to brutally beat David, smashing his skull open and painting the ring in his blood.

(Part one of post, no Idea how I'm going to finish this lol.)

"Mirror versions of ourselves?" Masayoshi said, "I had a feeling we'd reach that territory eventually..."

(No idea what a better version of Masayoshi would look like XD)
"Not as preposterous as you might think," A voice said, approaching Masayoshi.

50ce4cc6977ff28767e8b730ef19ea14.jpg

"Oh, and by the way..." The superior Masayoshi said, pointing to King Tiger's pummeling.

"David!" Masayoshi yelled, rushing in to go help him. However, she was swiftly confined by chains as Masayoshi+ made a whip of energy around her neck, keeping her head in position to watch as her husband was being practically massacred.

"Tsk tsk tsk, so tied down by your needy husband... Though I guess that's kind of literal now..." Masayoshi Black said, "And my King Tiger is the one beating yours to the ground! Oh, our kids would be so proud of their father! Not the one that belongs to you, though..."

"K-Kids?" Masayoshi asked, trying to free herself.

"Oh yes, our adorable little children! The kind you could only dream of..." Data Masayoshi said as a burst of energy went through Masayoshi's bindings and shocked her, "They're strong like their father, smart like their mother.... Shame you won't have any of that by the time my tiger gets through with your kitten... If only you were stronger, like me..."

"Towa..." Masayoshi said telepathically, trying to get her attention to make Toyoshi.

"Oh, her? That's a name I haven't heard in ages! I haven't needed her in so long that I let her go..." The Masayoshi Who Laughs responded.

Speaking of Towa, she was face to face with her duplicate, who looked.... Exactly like her. However, there was one difference: her doppelganger had Mira.

"That's it?" Towa asked.

"Essentially, but we both know that's really all you want..." Envy Towa said, "That's why you were looking forward to seeing him again, right?"

"Hmmph, I suppose you've called my bluff there..." Towa said.

"All that you ever desired to have with Mira is what we already have..." Shadow Towa said.

"OK, I get it now..." Towa replied, getting irritated.

Eventually a seemingly perfect copy of Shalamanye stepped forth and faced the original, they stared at eachother for what felt like an eternity for them, but was only truly a few moments before the copy spoke

"Why are you here?" The duplicate asked

"To complete the Tsar's orders." Shalamanye asked, the difference between the tones was clear, one had true emotion, and the other simply didn't have much.

"Have you ever tried thinking for yourself? The Tsar's orders this, the Tsar's orders that." Shalamanye+ said

Shalamanye was silent, he didn't respond verbally, only summoning his weapons

"Heh, we both already know who'll win here, we're duplicates, mass produced, but we, we're different. We have emotions, yours, however restricted they may be, but you still have them. Every one of your allies here has faced trials that have tested their resolve, tested their thoughts, but you haven't, you never once second guessed your orders, or even thought of anything else but helping the team and beating Belial. You know you straight up will fail the ladder, yet you tirelessly March on. I have no wish to fight you, but perhaps you'll find yourself." Shalamanye's duplicate said

(First part to a long-ass post lol)

David meanwhile, had made his way through the ring, eventually reaching the source of the smell. A large, yet seemingly ordinary building. Above the building, a sign was present, reading the words "WRESTLEMANIA" in bright, glowing letters.

"...Hell yeah," David said, a wide grin on his face. with a push, he threw open the door, walking into the entrance of the building with the excitement of a kid in a candy store.

Inside the building, it was pitch black, save for a single, illuminated spot. A Wrestling Ring. David, seeing no one else around, decided to jump into the ring, instantly feeling nostalgia as he looked at the ropes. he had seen the same ring on his TV, thousands of times before.

empty-wrestling-sport-arena-boxing-ring-dramatic-sports-vector-vector-id938635868

suddenly. A man appeared. cloaked in shadow as he lifted up the ropes and stepped into the ring.

"eh? who the hell are ya?" David said, surprised as the man jumped into the ring alongside him.

"Who the hell am I?" The man said, stepping forward and into the light.

"Im you if you weren't an idiotic weakling, King Kitten," The man said.

D0eCpv_WsAAu47P

"David, The King Tiger, at your service," The man said.

"The hell are you on about?" David said, confusion and annoyance in his voice.

"Of course you Pea brain cant understand this. I'm surprised you can even put your shoes on, with how little you use your head" The man laughed.

David had enough. in a flash, he dashed towards the man, aiming a punch towards the man's chest as he attempted to knock him down.

The man, in response....did nothing. The punch simply slammed against his abdominal muscles and did zero actual damage.

"HA always such a hothead, ain't ya, David?" The man said. he grabbed David by torso. before executing a perfect suplex, slamming David into the ground and cracking his skull.

"You're immature as hell, man. Your first response to meeting me is fighting? What, you too dumb to form words?"

The man lifted David by the hair, before kneeing him in the face.

"You pretend to be a hero in this make-believe world. but we both know what you really are..." The man laughed, lifting David by his hair and bringing him to eye level.

"...A pathetic man child. a man no one could respect, no one could like. Your a DISAPPOINTMENT David, not just to yourself, but to every single person you travel with" The man threw David against the ropes, causing him to bounce off them and onto the ground.

"You're a burden to your comrades, a waste of space. too weak, and too dumb, to contribute anything" The man laughed, stomping on David's chest.

"That's why Rory doesn't care about you. that's why Gabriel thinks your a dumbass, that's why Dreadon keeps insulting you. You're a JOKE, David. a pathetic, microdick, muscle-brained, BUFFOON."

"But you're lucky! lucky that your wife has such low standards that she would even look in your direction. Lucky that she would even tolerate being around a piece of shit like you. But that won't last forever, right? you and I both know that. One of these days she gonna finally realize what a pathetic excuse of a person you are, and she'll find a real man."

"And then you will be alone. which is EXACTLY what you deserve.
The man sneered, stepping off of David chest.

"But do you know the worst part? You cant even decide what you are!" The man laughed, watching David crawl to his feet.

"You claim to be a hero, yet you would sacrifice anything in the world to be with your darling wife. Your a walking contradiction David!" The man said, kicking him to the ground again.

but It's not like your strong enough to do anything of value anyway!" The man laughed.

"All that training and you're still at the bottom of the totem pole! Rory, Belial, Yharon, Ivan. compared to them your NOTHING. Literal cannon fodder whose only purpose is to get beaten up and rescued."

The man continued to brutally beat David, smashing his skull open and painting the ring in his blood.

(Part one of post, no Idea how I'm going to finish this lol.)
The man kept beating David for a while, before standing against the ring. watching as David slowly regenerated. Through the corner of his eyes, he saw Masayoshi fighting against her own duplicate, but was too weak to call out to her.

"Now. that you're all beaten up, you ready to actually talk? Or do you want to keep getting your ass kicked" The man said

"....why?" David muttered. looking up at the man.

"Because as you are now, you dont deserve the title of King Tiger, Idiot. Your pathetic" The man said.

"....your right..." David said.

"But...." David began, clawing himself up from the ground.

"I'll keep trying...." David said.

"Be more specific, you dunderhead, what are you trying to accomplish?" The man said.

"I'm....I'm a real dumbass. and because of that. I've heard people. people I care about, people who trusted me..." David said.

"But not anymore. I will...keep trying to improve myself...keep moving forward...and become the best man I can be. For my friends...and for my wife."

"You gotta quit it with the empty words man. You want to change, you want to improve?" The man said, grabbing David and pulling him to his feet.

"Then act like it. Show them that you can improve. Show them that you are a man worthy of their respect"

David nodded.

"...l'll try"

"Trying ain't good enough kid. Dont "try". DO IT!" The man said,

David nodded. a new resolve forming in his mind. a resolution to show his comrades how much he could improve. show them that he was not useless.

"And one last thing...." The man said, gripping David be the shoulder.

"You need a better work-life balance," The man said bluntly.

David stared at him.

"What....?"

"I'm talking about your two obsessions. Your wife, and your hero work. Take your comrade, Kiara. She's a hero, yet she also has a loving wife that she spends time with and supports. You either have to learn to balance your life like she does, or choose between the two. And I dont think you can choose as you are now." The man said, leaning against the ropes.

"How...how can I not be obsessed with heroism? You remember what happened to our town right?" David said.

The man sighed.

"You need to stop being shackled by the past, kid. You need to do the right thing because YOU think it's right, not to try and heal your trauma."

"Remember Superman. Why does he save people? because he's a good person. he enjoys doing good, and fights for what is right. That's what a hero is David. you dont have to have godly strength or insane intellect. Just do what you think is right."

David looked at the man. Was he really shackled by his past, was that why he was so obsessed with heroism? He hadn’t considered it like that before.

"But stop being a dumbass about it. alright?" The man said, patting David on the shoulder.

"Use your head. Stop trying to rush in blindly to save the day, like your some kinda god. your gonna get yourself killed like that, and you know it"

David looked at the ground. he knew the man was right. his recklessness had nearly gotten him killed hundreds of times over.

David stared at him for a long moment.

"Why are you giving me advice....? Why aren't you trying to kill me?

"Because I am you, dumbass." The man said, glancing at him.

"I'm not an idealistic idiot like you, but I ain't a murderer."

Last edited:
Rory could feel the blade of her alternative dig into her chest, creating a large gash on her torso. "****!-" She yelled out, coughing up blood as she once again pathetically fell to the ground.

"They deserve this version of you, Rory. Somebody who is truly heroic, kind, loving... That is the world's cognition of you."

Rory got up once more, her wounds healing extremely slow. "Shut... the ****... up...!" She yelled out, dashing forward once more. "LISTEN TO ME, ONE WHO CALLS HERSELF RORY THE 6TH! I AM THE VERSION OF YOU THAT THIS WORLD TRULY WANTS TO SEE! I AM THE REAL ONE!"

Rory's attack was easily deflected, "YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW SOMEBODY LIKE DAVID NEEDS TO OWN UP TO THEIR MISTAKES AND GROW UP WHEN ALL YOU'VE DONE IS RUN AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT YOU AREN'T WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE, AND THAT YOU MADE MISTAKES THAT YOU REFUSE TO TRY AND FIX!"

Alternate Rory delivered a brutal punch to Rory, sending her flying backward. "YOU CAME TO THIS DREAM WORLD SO THAT YOU COULD FINALLY ESCAPE FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD'S COGNITION OF YOU, A WEAK LITTLE GIRL, AND YOU BECAME A HERO ONLY TO RUN AWAY AGAIN! PANDORA WAS RIGHT, HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN TO RUN AWAY FROM THE REALITY THAT YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT!?"

Alternate Rory delivered a roundhouse kick straight to Rory's jaw, once again sending her flying into the air. "Is that... Is that what I've been doing...?" She thought to herself as she flew into the air. "I didn't..."

"YOU'VE ALWAYS STOOD AT THE TOP EVER SINCE YOU CAME TO THIS WORLD, LOOKING DOWN ON THOSE WEAKER WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN FIX YOUR OWN FLAWS! YOU NEVER LET ANYBODY IN, EVEN WHEN THEY TRY TO HELP YOU! THAT'S WHY YOUR LIKE THIS! YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN! YOU ACT LIKE YOU'VE CHANGED BUT YOU KEEP REPEATING THE SAME EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN!"

The words that Rory's alternate version screamed at her as she beat her down pierced her mind like a knife, "Was I ever actually..." Rory thought to herself, her eyes blank and empty. "Did I ever actually make a conscious effort to change...?" She thought.

"ALL OF YOUR EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS, ALL THE DISCORD BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN, YOU BROUGHT IT DOWN ON YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO FIX YOURSELF! YOU ARE TO BLAME!"

"I've always been supported by others... Yharon, Belial, David, Kiara, and plenty of others... But, did I ever actually take their words to heart...?" She thought to herself, "When I was in Emerald City, before David and Belial found me, I..."

"I drank. I drank a lot. I was wallowing in my own anguish after I abandoned the people that I called my friends and family. I hurt... so many people. And caused so much death. I thought all the alcohol would help ease the pain... Help me forget about all my problems. And to be honest, it did help me forget... It helped me forget about the people that I had abandoned even after they had tried to help me." Rory thought.

"THERE IS ONLY ONE CONCLUSION FOR YOU, RORY!"

"But soon... I just stopped. It was a bit before David and Belial found me, actually... I went to pick up another bottle, but suddenly, I stopped myself. I don't know why, even now... But when that happened, it all flashed before me. I couldn't bear the responsibility of my path. I couldn't stop myself from losing control..." Rory's eyes suddenly regained life. "It was really clear to me, even if only for one second. I'd beaten down the people I cared about, and isolated myself from their support and love..." Rory thought.

"Wow. I brought this on myself, didn't I?" Rory said out loud.

Meanwhile, Lance was following his scent, leading to a large, dark stage covered in smoke. As the smoke began to dissipate, a humanoid shape began to take shape in the darkness.

"hahaha! If it isn't the failure himself!" A disembodied voice rang out, sounding from everywhere, but nowhere at the same time.

"W-who are you!" Lance said, fear beginning to sound in his voice.

"Who am I? WHO AM I?"

suddenly, the lights above the stage began to shine, pointing at the figure as he solidified into human form. A dazzling light began to fully illuminate the area, as the figure finally revealed himself.

"MY dear sir....I'm YOU!"

8d08d216655ccf16e34f4ef7f0b7b3ec.jpg

"Though I must say, I am a good deal more handsome in this form. You ever get tired, looking like an old man, Lance?"

Lance looked at the man, annoyance, and fear evident in his face.

"I-I dont need this!" Lance said, turning to leave. Suddenly he was enveloped by a cloud of thick smoke. his limbs pinned to his side as the smoke somehow solidified around him.

"Of course your first instinct is to run away. Runaway like you ALWAYS do." The man said, walking towards him

"Just like you ran away from Belial!" The man said, in a sing-song voice.

"How did it feel, leaving your allies to die? you do know what he did to Kiara right? your SAVIOR?"

"S-she is fine now! she wasn't killed, none of them were! I wasn't needed!"

"No thanks to you!" The man said, chuckling as he began twirling in the air.

"You are so PATHETIC. Your whole life has been running away! just like you ran away from the real world! Leaving your family, your friends, everything you've ever known, just for a SHOT at living a cozy life in the dream world!

"oooooh but that's not the best part!"
The man laughed.

"The best part is that you ACTUALLY believe you've changed! that you aren't the cowardly murderer that you were when you came to them!" The man said, floating towards Lance.

"I...I may be a coward. but I'm, not a murderer. not anymore!" Lance said, attempting to defend himself

"Ha! that's a nice joke, sir. We both know that's a lie. You still think about it right? how it felt to stab your knife into the flesh of the innocent? how it felt to watch the life slowly drain from their eyes?!"

"No....NO!" Lance shouted.

"You try to convince yourself that you only did the jobs for the money. that you hated it, hated the killing. But we both know the truth"

"Stop it.....STOP IT" Lance yelled out, pleading at this point

"You liked killing, didn't you? Deep down, deeper than any other desire, you loved it. Sure, you might have hated it at first...."

"But after a while, your hatred devolved into apathy, and soon.....you began to derive a certain...pleasure from it."
The man said. floating around Lance as he taunted him.

"Your wrong! Y-you dont know me! Screw you!" Lance yelled, dropping his usual polite speech as he became terrified by the man.

"and do you want to know what's funny? That you hated and feared Rory for her existence, despite how much blood is on your own hands!"

"Have you ever thought about it? how many people you killed? families you've torn apart?"

faces began to take shape in the mist. hundreds of them. all the people Lance had killed in the past began floating towards him like haunting phantoms.

"...Get away from me!" he shouted out

"G-GET AWAY!"

"All these peoples had lives, Lance! had dreams, aspirations, goals! and yet you killed them all! just to fill your own pockets?!"

Lance began crying, sobbing quietly as the phantoms circled him, moaning eerily as they grasped onto him.

"Scum like you doesn't deserve friends Lance! you don't deserve love, and you CERTAINLY dont deserve such a powerful angel by your side!"

The phantoms began digging into Lance's flesh, tearing it open and revealing the muscle and blood underneath.

Shalamanye's clone grumbled something before calling out to Lance and his duplicate

"I will split you both from mouth to anus and wear you like jackets if you don't quiet down in your gore."
"Oh nooo! the Big, scary Russian is going to brutalize me! I'm shaking in my boots!" The Lance duplicate said in mock fear, before bursting into laughter.

"Stay in your lane, Shalamayne"

"Not if your going to make a racket, you don't even know where I stand in power, for all you know I could be comparable to Demiurge." Shalamanye's duplicate said, turning to face Lance's duplicate, an aura that pierced the duplicates defenses and caused him genuine feat springing up

"Not if your going to make a racket, you don't even know where I stand in power, for all you know I could be comparable to Demiurge." Shalamanye's duplicate said, turning to face Lance's duplicate, an aura that pierced the duplicates defenses and caused him genuine feat springing up

Lance's clone was unmoving. a sadistic grin plastered on his face.

"Oh, my dear sir! was that your attempt to threaten me?"

Power began to radiate from Lance's clone as well, the air filling with strange magic as he faced the man.

"Don't assume I'm weak, simply because the original is. I am his ideal self after all!"

Meanwhile, the David clone looked at both of them, bemusement evident on his face.

"looks like those two clowns are gonna start something," He said, folding his arms.

Before Shalamanye's clone could respond a laugh erupted from nearby them

"Kuhahahahahahaha! Is that any way for the lesser selves of the "heroes" to act? Pathetic, simply pathetic!" Goetia said, appearing out of nowhere, his own aura completely overpowering the two conflicting duplicates

Before Shalamanye's clone could respond a laugh erupted from nearby them

"Kuhahahahahahaha! Is that any way for the lesser selves of the "heroes" to act? Pathetic, simply pathetic!" Goetia said, appearing out of nowhere, his own aura completely overpowering the two conflicting duplicates
Lance duplicate glanced at Goetia his smile unmoving from his face.

"Lesser duplicate you say?" the Lance duplicate said, laughter in his voice.

"and who are you supposed to be?"

"His name is Goetia."

Suddenly, duplicate Lance could feel something slam against his head, shattering it and sending him flying back into the original Lance. "And he's most likely here just to **** with you..."

Rory busted a nut into this joint, covered in blood and white hair. "If I'm wrong, I don't really care."

"Well, the second strongest Evil of Humanity. I'd say he's just under Gigantomachia in sheer power..." Shalamanye's duplicate said as Rory began getting showered in hundreds of swords, each of perfect quality, clearly courtesy of the two Muramasas, neither smithing better then the other

Goetia smiled as he watched everyone with their duplicates

"Well, the second strongest Evil of Humanity. I'd say he's just under Gigantomachia in sheer power..." Shalamanye's duplicate said as Rory began getting showered in hundreds of swords, each of perfect quality, clearly courtesy of the two Muramasas, neither smithing better then the other

Goetia smiled as he watched everyone with their duplicates
Rory easily dodged the rain of swords with grace, before looking down on them. "Uh, thanks for the swords..." Rory said, sighing as she turned to Lance. "We don't have time for this... If we stay here this place is only going to **** with our heads even more."

Last edited:
"His name is Goetia."

Suddenly, duplicate Lance could feel something slam against his head, shattering it and sending him flying back into the original Lance. "And he's most likely here just to **** with you..."

Rory busted a nut into this joint, covered in blood and white hair. "If I'm wrong, I don't really care."
The Lance clone was sent flying, a smile still plastered on his face, despite his injuries as he flew into the original Lance.

"Well, it seems my performance is over!" The man said lightheartedly, before fusing into the original Lance.

As he did so, the phantoms of the dead that had been assaulting Lance faded, leaving him alone, bloodied and broken, on the ground. He was curled into a ball, sobbing silently as he was forced to relive the sins of his past.

"I'm sorry...." He muttered to himself, rocking back and forth on the ground.

Back