• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The Lance clone was sent flying, a smile still plastered on his face, despite his injuries as he flew into the original Lance.

"Well, it seems my performance is over!" The man said lightheartedly, before fusing into the original Lance.

As he did so, the phantoms of the dead that had been assaulting Lance faded, leaving him alone, bloodied and broken, on the ground. He was curled into a ball, sobbing silently as he was forced to relive the sins of his past.

"I'm sorry...." He muttered to himself, rocking back and forth on the ground.
Rory sighed, grabbing Lance and lifting him up by the collar. "We don't have time for this. The longer we stay here the more this place is going to **** with our heads..." She then turned to King Tiger and his duplicate, walking over to them.

"Real David, let's go find Gabriel and ditch this place."

Rory sighed, grabbing Lance and lifting him up by the collar. "We don't have time for this. The longer we stay here the more this place is going to **** with our heads..." She then turned to King Tiger and his duplicate, walking over to them.

"Real David, let's go find Gabriel and ditch this place."
Clone David grimaced, before walking over to Rory. he looked down at her.

"What happened to the other Rory?" The duplicate said.

Clone David nodded solemnly.

"I suppose it's time that I disappear then"

He turned to David. embracing the man into a hug.

"Go get 'em, Tiger," The man said. his body slowly melted away into nothingness as he vanished into David's body.

Real David sighed. watching as the man melted, before turning towards Rory.

"Let's go," he said, as he began walking with her.

Lance was in a state of shock. his mind danced with the images of the people he had killed, haunting him with their presence. Had he really enjoyed it? taking the lives of so many? He knew the answer, and he hated himself for it.

Numbly, he tapped Rory on the shoulder.

"I-I.....I can walk by myself" he muttered, getting to his feet. his voice was dim, his eyes blank, as he looked at the ground and followed the group.

Gabriel sighed, floating in the air. "Well? Where's my doppelganger?" She asked the voice, "You clearly were planning this so you may as well just come clean. You've got nothing to hide at this point, anyway. Everybody else has already gotten past their other-selves..." Gabriel said, annoyed. "Come on!"

"You don't have a Leviathan."

"Is that what the clones are called? Whatever... Why don't I have one?" Gabriel asked, "I hope I don't have some weirdly special ability or whatever that allows me to resist this kind of thing, cause that'd be a little cliche..."

"You don't have any envy."

Gabriel tilted her head, now very confused. "Um, excuse me? Would you mind repeating that?" Gabriel asked the voice, "I don't have any envy? Well, I am an angel, so I doubt any of the seven sins dwell within me." She said.

"You do not have anything you aspire to be."

Gabriel was now even more confused, "Alright Alright... Explain to me how this whole cloning thing works in the first place so I actually understand what your saying?" Gabriel asked.

"My ability is creating clones based on your aspirations. The wrestler desired to be strong and resolute, and so did the magician."

Gabriel sighed, "So basically... I don't have any aspirations?" Gabriel asked.

"Precisely. You have no aspirations or goals, and thus, you envy nothing in this world. You are akin to somebody who is their content with their current standing, or just completely empty of the desire to change."

"That... Makes sense, I suppose. I've never felt the need to change my role or become stronger. I'm simply the healer of the so-called party and that's all that I need to be..." Gabriel said.

"Which is weird. You desire nothing for the future? You do not hold envy in your heart for the people who have what you don't? What do you want?"

"Peace and Quiet. Everything around me is basically the exact opposite of that..." Gabriel said, "I don't need anything else than that. But this world adamantly refuses to give me that..."

"How sad."

The voice soon disappeared, and a few minutes later, the group found the angel girl.

(Zoro is life. You are Zoro. Life is Zoro. Life bamboozled you. You bamboozled yourself. My equation is perfect.)
6b5.jpg

"Yep!" David said, laughing aloud.

"I got off easy though. I think some of the others had some pretty scary clones" David said, glancing at Lance and Rory.
"It wasn't that bad." Rory said casually, shrugging. "She was a huge bitch though. Glad she's dead."

But then Rory thought, "If there was an alternate Kiara... Could we have a threesome...?"

Back