• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Rory, please shut up," David said bluntly.

"I know. I know I've been a ******* dumbass who flings himself into unwinnable situations every day, alright? My clone already beat that into me during the last ring."

"I'm trying to....to work on that, alright?"
"Not saying you aren't working on yourself. But if I get to be insulted and threatened for my existence, I'm gonna be petty and berate you for you're mistakes as well." Rory said, clearly still very upset by the whole Apoptosis deal a few pages ago with Lance.

"I don't exactly have the highest opinion of David myself, but that's enough Rory, I believe he's finally making steps in the right direction." Draedon said
"Thanks, Dreadon. It took me a while...but, im working on becoming a better person. I plan on showing you guys just how much I can change"

"Not saying you aren't working on yourself. But if I get to be insulted and threatened for my existence, I'm gonna be petty and berate you for you're mistakes as well." Rory said, clearly still very upset by the whole Apoptosis deal a few pages ago with Lance.
David sighed.

"....whatever. Rory" David said.

"What happened was ****** up. Lance is a ******* dumbass, alright?" David said, glancing at Lance, who said nothing in response.

"You didn't deserve what happened. But that doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. ok? I'm not your punching bag."

"Thanks, Dreadon. It took me a while...but, im working on becoming a better person. I plan on showing you guys just how much I can change"

David sighed.

"....whatever. Rory" David said.

"What happened was ****** up. Lance is a ******* dumbass, alright?" David said, glancing at Lance, who said nothing in response.

"You didn't deserve what happened. But that doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. ok? I'm not your punching bag."
"Ironic, as your the most durable of the bunch..." Rory said, sighing before walking off. "Girl has got issues it seems." Lily said, shrugging. "Whatever. Let's head inside before you tear each other to shreds."

As the GM was to lazy to describe the castle, we shall just way it was an exact replica of Belial's old castle.

"There are some training dummies in a nearby room. The dummies are automated and get stronger and smarter by the attosecond, so they should be good training partners." Lily said.

"....it's about my past."

"...I-i'm broken. Metatron. I....I just need someone to talk to right now..." Lance said.
"Everybody here is broken somewhat, mortal. That's how they don't go insane." Metatron said, "If this is about your time as a mercenary I'd like to have you know I can tell you a few people in this group who've done much worse."

"Everybody here is broken somewhat, mortal. That's how they don't go insane." Metatron said, "If this is about your time as a mercenary I'd like to have you know I can tell you a few people in this group who've done much worse."
"It's...it's not just about that, Metatron."

"...I think...I liked it. I liked killing people. Innocent people. My clone....made me realize that" Lance said. he said these words slowly as if they were hard to speak.

"I tried...so hard, to convince myself that I had changed. that Kiara had helped me become a better person."

"...but I'm just the same. cowardly, evil, murderer I was since I got here" Lance said finally, laying his head against the wall.

"It's...it's not just about that, Metatron."

"...I think...I liked it. I liked killing people. Innocent people. My clone....made me realize that" Lance said. he said these words slowly as if they were hard to speak.

"I tried...so hard, to convince myself that I had changed. that Kiara had helped me become a better person."

"...but I'm just the same. cowardly, evil, murderer I was since I got here" Lance said finally, laying his head against the wall.
"And?" Metatron asked, "Lance, I'm not the person to come to for things like this. By mortal standards, I myself would be a bad person. But that was in the past, and this is the now. Letting yourself get torn up by it is an inconvenience."

"that...was in the past..." Lance repeated, glancing towards the sky.

"Metatron. do you believe I can change? That I can lose my...murderous urges, and become a better person, in the future?" Lance said.
"The idiot wrestler is starting to change. I suspect that swordswoman desires to change herself as well. Who says that you cannot do so as well?" Metatron said.

Rory ran into a nearby forest, banging her head against a tree. "You did it again Rory..." She thought to herself, "You're so stupid!" She continued banging her head against the tree, "****, that feels really good... There's no point in punishment if it turns me on-" Rory said, falling onto her behind.

"I know David is trying to change... I know that. But I just..." Rory sighed, looking up at the sky. "I want to change. I'm trying to change... All this time, I've just been using my situation as an excuse to be a piece of garbage." Rory thought.

"I can't keep doing this." She said, getting up as she summoned a katana. "I gotta train. I need to... clear my mind of all this." Rory got into a stance and began to train, "Were we ever even friends...?" She thought as she trained.

"It isn't as if we have some special bond." Rory swung her sword gracefully, gritting her teeth. "We fought together, yeah, but it isn't as if me and David ever even agreed with each other. I honestly don't think I ever even liked him..." She thought.

"I guess... We just aren't friends. I shouldn't have treated him like that... I shouldn't have beaten him up or berated him, but... I guess we were never actually friends. I did sort of say wrestlers were stupid when we met." Rory sighed, "I should just talk to him. Keeping this bottled up is just going to make things worse."

David continued to smash into his training dummy. His thoughts drifted to Rory, and what had happened earlier.

"At least we didn't attack each other this time." David thought.

"...Does she not think I can change? will she always view me as the weak link, who can't do anything but get knocked around?" David thought, pummeling his training dummy.

"Will she always view me with contempt or annoyance?" David launched a vicious left hook onto his dummy, as he continued his assault.

"....why? why can't they see that I'm trying? Is it really to late to change what they think of me?" David thought, beating his dummy harder in frustration.

".....Why do I care about her opinion so much?" David thought suddenly.

"I mean. she saved my life a couple of times, but we were never...close. it ain't like we've ever seen eye to eye" David thought.

David sighed, and took a break, sweating profusely as he sat on a nearby bench.

David sighed. Getting up from his bench, he grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off his body.

"I'm going out for a walk," David yelled at the group, before stepping outside. letting the breeze wash over his body as he began walking. He had no particular destination in mind, he just wanted to be outside for a while. The stress of the previous few days was catching up to him, and he wanted a break.

As always, Rory took barely any breaks in her intense training, sharpening her skills on a constant basis. But soon- "O-Ow...!" Rory suddenly dropped her sword, wincing in pain. "Strange... It feels good though." Rory picked up her blade, continuing to train.

"Wh-What the...!" Rory dropped her sword once again, her hand trembling. "Have I reached my physical limit...?" Rory had incredible stamina, but the amount of training she'd done with absolutely no breaks had pushed her to the brink. She wouldn't be holding a sword normally for a while.

"Well, at least I can get off to the pain." Rory thought, sighing in annoyance as she leaned against a tree. "I can't remember the last time I'd trained so much that I couldn't even hold a sword anymore. It's been so long, I must have been in my early twenties..."

"Fine. Just trained a bit too much." Rory said as she went to pick up her sword once more, "I'm gonna get back to it." She said as she gritted her teeth from the pain, while also slightly aroused.

David sighed. changing the course of his walk, he walked into the forest, exploring the area until he found her. he leaned his back against a nearby tree, and watched her as she trained.

"Can we talk about what happened earlier?" David said, his arms folded as he watched her swing her sword.

David sighed. changing the course of his walk, he walked into the forest, exploring the area until he found her. he leaned his back against a nearby tree, and watched her as she trained.

"Can we talk about what happened earlier?" David said, his arms folded as he watched her swing her sword.
"...Don't know what your talking about." Rory said, dodging the question. "No- No I do know... ****, I know." Rory said, sighing. "What is it?"

"...I always insult you. Everybody does." Rory said, "Is it now surprising...?" She had no idea what to say so she just said that.
"yes. you do. everyone does." David said he tried to keep an even tone, but it was difficult. A mixture of frustration and sadness welled up inside him.

"..... I am a joke to you...Rory? Even when I try and change, you guys always try to belittle and insult me."

"yes. you do. everyone does." David said he tried to keep an even tone, but it was difficult. A mixture of frustration and sadness welled up inside him.

"..... I am a joke to you...Rory? Even when I try and change, you guys always try to belittle and insult me."
"I mean, wrestlers are pretty stupid, which is an idea I've held since the day I met you... So technically yes, you are a joke." Rory said, actually completely serious.

"Barring that though, no David... I don't think your a joke."

Back