• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory sighed, "Alright. Fine." She said, crossing her arms as she leaned against a tree.

"I've never liked you. Like, generally. Even though my wife is a hero and I also used to be thought of as a hero, I think most dreamers still think I am, heroism isn't something I like. Saving people impulsively like that just makes me feel bad for you." She said.

"On top of that your judgemental. Like, really, judgemental. At first, I thought it wasn't a bad thing. People should be judged based on their actions accordingly... That's how we grow as people. But then you just take it to the next level with all the screaming and insults..." Rory said.

"And before you say anything, yes! I have made plenty of mistakes! I've done horrible things... And using my problems as an excuse to do those things was ****** up, and I'm trying to get better." Rory sighed, uncrossing her arms.

"You don't have to forgive me for what I've done, David. I never asked you to because I have more important things to worry about. My son and daughter who I need to have a long talk with... My wife who is currently carrying my unborn kid who I don't know WHERE the **** they are!" Rory yelled out.

"Along with the plethora of mental problems swirling in my ******* head... Your forgiveness is the last thing I'm worried about. You are the last thing I care about, David. We're both bad people, we don't like each other, and we don't need to forgive one another."

Rory sighed, "Alright. Fine." She said, crossing her arms as she leaned against a tree.

"I've never liked you. Like, generally. Even though my wife is a hero and I also used to be thought of as a hero, I think most dreamers still think I am, heroism isn't something I like. Saving people impulsively like that just makes me feel bad for you." She said.

"On top of that your judgemental. Like, really, judgemental. At first, I thought it wasn't a bad thing. People should be judged based on their actions accordingly... That's how we grow as people. But then you just take it to the next level with all the screaming and insults..." Rory said.

"And before you say anything, yes! I have made plenty of mistakes! I've done horrible things... And using my problems as an excuse to do those things was ****** up, and I'm trying to get better." Rory sighed, uncrossing her arms.

"You don't have to forgive me for what I've done, David. I never asked you to because I have more important things to worry about. My son and daughter who I need to have a long talk with... My wife who is currently carrying my unborn kid who I don't know WHERE the **** they are!" Rory yelled out.

"Along with the plethora of mental problems swirling in my ******* head... Your forgiveness is the last thing I'm worried about. You are the last thing I care about, David. We're both bad people, we don't like each other, and we don't need to forgive one another."
"......" David stared at her for a long moment.

"Ya know. there's a reason that I've stayed with this group for so long, why I stuck around you, even after everything that happened."

"I care about you, Rory. I've been around you long enough to understand that deep down, beyond all the mental trauma, beyond the apoptosis, beyond every ****** up thing that happened, that you are a good person. That's why I hang around, that's why I even wanted to talk to you about this."

David sighed.

"I don't forgive you, even though you never asked for it. but I hoped....."

"...hoped that we could be comrades, at least."

(That's more then a friend... hehehe...)
unknown.png

(ew.)

".....I guess that's all we really are, huh?" David said, he stood up from the tree, and grabbed his mask from the ground, wiping the dirt from it.

"Did....did you ever think of me as a friend, Rory?" He asked.
"Maybe... Maybe in the past. When we both met and when we were both stupid, thinking we could save everybody." Rory said, "But now? David, you're like a bug, buzzing in my ear. I no longer have any particular animosity towards you... It isn't fair for me to be angry at you after all I've done." Rory's eyes were dim, cold, ruthless.

"If you dropped dead right now, I wouldn't even bat an eye."

"Maybe... Maybe in the past. When we both met and when we were both stupid, thinking we could save everybody." Rory said, "But now? David, you're like a bug, buzzing in my ear. I no longer have any particular animosity towards you... It isn't fair for me to be angry at you after all I've done." Rory's eyes were dim, cold, ruthless.

"If you dropped dead right now, I wouldn't even bat an eye."
"....." David looked at her. slowly he pulled his mask over his head, partly obscuring his face.

"Goodbye Rory," He said after a while. He turned away from her and left. walking back into the castle. His face was stony, hard.

Rory said nothing as David walked away, picking up her sword. "...This definitely ruined any of my chances." She thought, "Me and David probably won't talk to each other for a while. Gabriel... Most likely won't forgive me, or even try and talk to me. Kiara isn't here, either..." Rory looked up into the air, the sun having been blocked by thick clouds.

"I guess I'm alone." Rory began to swing her blade once again, "That's fine." She thought to herself, "This is fine." She thought as she ignored the pain in her arms, continuing to train. "I'm fine."

((lmao)

David walked into the castle, saying nothing to any of his comrades as he walked back towards his dummy. he began hitting it again, training his body, trying to forget what just happened. punch after punch, blow after blow, he slammed against his target, practicing moves that he had done hundreds of times in the past.

"******* hell" he muttered. tears began streaming from his face, as much as he tried to stop them. the tears fell from his body, mingling with his sweat as he began training with renewed vigor.

Meanwhile, back at Demiurge's Temple

"So I see, yes I definitely wish to speak with this Shalor, he could be an invaluable asset both to us, and Belial's mental health, however it would seem that thing has blocked transportation to the singularities. Though since I have all available information about Belial's old allies I see what the next move is, arranging a meeting to the castle without much issue seems to be the best option, while I must stand at least a bit in their way on their passing through my domain, it would be beneficial for a true talk, even if they will be defeated in the end perhaps Belial would change for the better. However the fool known as King Tiger is an obstacle in that, as he's too muscle-headed to talk rationally." Demiurge thought, Travelling over to the Pride layer to prepare there

Demiurge was talking with a certain being...

"So, I want you to join them as an ally, as I believe it would be the most beneficial to our cause." Demiurge said

"Yes! I shall do this! I will meet them in the Lust layer!" The being responded and teleported behind a tree to the group, before transforming into Masayoshi and walking out

The being suddenly shape-shifted into its usual form, the transformation process itself pushing David back, its form revealed...

"I am Pandora's Actor! We will have lovely romance, despair, and most of all, glory!" Pandora's Actor said, extremely over the top I every action, with movements that showed each emotion and announcement

"The hell?" David said, stepping backward.

"W-why the hell were you impersonating my wife?!" David said, confusion and anger in his voice.

"See? Doppelganger. Have fun explaining this to Masayoshi..." Gabriel said, chuckling a bit.
"W-well, I'm sure she'll understand the situation, once I explain it to her right? she knows ill never cheat on her...." David said nervously.

Back