• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Then I guess you're hopeless..." Gabriel said sighing.
"Hopeless?" David repeated, staring at the ground.

"what...what do you mean by that?" David said quietly.
"Is that so? Let's go compare with Rory then. According to my conversations with Kiara, she has quite the large member... Around the size of her forearm." Gabriel said.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that." Rory said instantly.
David glanced at Rory, before quickly turning away.

"....Forearm?" David muttered.

"uh...yeah... I agree with Rory, no need to compare the two...." David said, embarrassed.

"beside...uh...it isn't all about the size... it's about...uh...how ya use it....ya know?"

"Hopeless?" David repeated, staring at the ground.

"what...what do you mean by that?" David said quietly.
"You believe that you can continue on the path of a hero while having a family, which means that you are an idiot. Kiara is different in that she isn't pathological about it, but you... Your just obsessed. With Masayoshi and with Heroism." Gabriel said.
David glanced at Rory, before quickly turning away.

"....Forearm?" David muttered.

"uh...yeah... I agree with Rory, no need to compare the two...." David said, embarrassed.

"beside...uh...it isn't all about the size... it's about...uh...how ya use it....ya know?"
"Yeah, but size usually helps," Gabriel said.

"Guys, leave him alone. My dick isn't that big David, don't listen to them." Rory said, trying to end the whole situation. She was lying of course, her dick was ******* enormous, but she just wanted to end the whole discussion and make him feel better.

(Don't jinx it lmao)

"You believe that you can continue on the path of a hero while having a family, which means that you are an idiot. Kiara is different in that she isn't pathological about it, but you... Your just obsessed. With Masayoshi and with Heroism." Gabriel said.
"....."

"Your right...I am obsessed. I...I don't think I can live...without either of them" David admitted.

"I....I don't know what to do Gabriel...I just don't know."

"Yeah, but size usually helps," Gabriel said.

"Guys, leave him alone. My dick isn't that big David, don't listen to them." Rory said, trying to end the whole situation. She was lying of course, her dick was ******* enormous, but she just wanted to end the whole discussion and make him feel better.
"Thank you, Rory! I knew they were exaggerating!" David said, completely falling for her lie.

"Yeah, let's just stop talking about uh....sizes. it...it ain't a competition!" David said, visibly flustered.

"....."

"Your right...I am obsessed. I...I don't think I can live...without either of them" David admitted.

"I....I don't know what to do Gabriel...I just don't know."
Gabriel sighed, "I'll stop pressuring you. This kind of thing obviously doesn't happen overnight, and I should've known that..." She said.
"Thank you, Rory! I knew they were exaggerating!" David said, completely falling for her lie.

"Yeah, let's just stop talking about uh....sizes. it...it ain't a competition!" David said, visibly flustered.
"It isn't? I've actually compiled some data on both of your penis sizes, length, sperm count-" Gabriel was cut off by Rory.

"HOW!?" Rory asked Gabriel.

"For you, Kiara showed me a variety of pictures... For David I just used an X-Ray camera I designed." She said.

Gabriel sighed, "I'll stop pressuring you. This kind of thing obviously doesn't happen overnight, and I should've known that..." She said.
David nodded.

"Thank you."
"It isn't? I've actually compiled some data on both of your penis sizes, length, sperm count-" Gabriel was cut off by Rory.

"HOW!?" Rory asked Gabriel.

"For you, Kiara showed me a variety of pictures... For David I just used an X-Ray camera I designed." She said.
"Ok I get the how, but WHY?!" David said.
"Well, now your wife will know she'll be disappointed in bed." Muramasa commented with a chuckle
"cmon man....I can do...I can do other things!" David said, embarrassment in his voice.

((honestly, we probably should)

(but like, that would also retcon the Gabriel and David discussion about his ideals vs family life, which I felt was decent)
(I'm more than meticulous enough to copy-paste both of our texts and then have both of us repost it all lol. But Reaper is honestly right, this really isn't the first time ****** up shit has happened.)

(I mean, I honestly only suggested that it be retconned because I don't want to risk the chance of us actually getting reported cause usually we only have a few posts of horni. That was a whole ass discussion of horni lol. If you really want to copy and paste the entire conversation, delete the messages, then repost the conversation, I'll do that lol.)

(Midas IRL:

cVJubI7j.jpg

"Well, with all the talk comparing the size of your penis to the size of Rory's penis we most likely stretched the narrative timeline by a good 30 minutes..." Gabriel said.

The group could soon feel themselves pass into the next area.

"Greed is done, now for envy..."

Gabriel sighed at hearing Geten in her mind, "This'll be fun, I imagine... Why were you wrath anyway?" Gabriel asked.

"Let us just say I had an icy-hot temper..."

"Haha..." Gabriel laughed sarcastically, "Ugh... What is that smell? Smells like... Oh. It actually smells rather nice. It smells like that Dandelion Shampoo I use..." Gabriel said.

Rory tilted her head in confusion, sniffing the air. "Oh god, is that food? ****, I am so hungry..." Rory said as she sped up, running forward. "Rory, wait!!" Gabriel said as she dashed forward.

"A trap? No, it's far too simple to be a trap... Even an idiot like David could figure it out if it was. But Rory burns an incredible amount of calories with her training, so she eats a lot!" Gabriel thought.

"Get back here you glutton!" Gabriel yelled out.

"wait.....that smell" David sniffed the air.

"It...it kinda smells like Masayoshi...?." David thought

"But...uh...she's.... she's with the group right...? David said, glancing at Masayoshi.

"...what's going on...." David thought, confusion in his voice.

"But wait....theirs another smell...something aside from her...."

"Sweat....the smell of mats....deodorant...."

"GUYS I THINK THERE'S A WRESTLING RING NEARBY!" David said excitedly.

He began rushing towards the smell. but stopped himself. slowly, he turned around.

"uh...this is probably a trap...right?" David said.

Back