• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Then don't get yourself killed. You have friends and a wife who care about you, you idiot. If you don't want to lose your limbs, don't kill yourself. If not for me and everyone else, do it for the wife who you would choose to sacrifice everything around you for, apparently.." Gabriel said.

"Then don't get yourself killed. You have friends and a wife who care about you, you idiot. If you don't want to lose your limbs, don't kill yourself. If not for me and everyone else, do it for the wife who you would choose to sacrifice everything around you for, apparently.." Gabriel said.
David hadn't considered that.

"I...don't want to die, Gabriel.:.." David said. the words were obvious, yet hearing them out loud seemed....strange, somehow.

"I...I keep saying I will die for my ideals but...."

"I want to keep living....so I can keep seeing her. And....I don't want to hurt her with my death" David said.

David hadn't considered that.

"I...don't want to die, Gabriel.:.." David said. the words were obvious, yet hearing them out loud seemed....strange, somehow.

"I...I keep saying I will die for my ideals but...."

"I want to keep living....so I can keep seeing her. And....I don't want to hurt her with my death" David said.
"Yet you claim that you would sacrifice everything for her, while not considering that MAYBE your WIFE would be a little SAD if you died..." Gabriel said, sighing heavily.

((Alright, uh I'm gonna respond to the last comment so the RP can get back on track lmao)
"Yet you claim that you would sacrifice everything for her, while not considering that MAYBE your WIFE would be a little SAD if you died..." Gabriel said, sighing heavily.
"I guess I never really considered that," David said, scratching his head.

"I...never considered that...how my death would affect her..."

David shook his head.

"I'm not gonna put her through that."

"I guess I never really considered that," David said, scratching his head.

"I...never considered that...how my death would affect her..."

David shook his head.

"I'm not gonna put her through that."
"It should be common sense. I shouldn't have to give you a lecture on how to be a good husband, David. You keep saying you'll die for Masayoshi but you'll also die for your ideals... David, make up your mind. Do you want to be a hero or do you want to be a family man?" Gabriel asked.

"It should be common sense. I shouldn't have to give you a lecture on how to be a good husband, David. You keep saying you'll die for Masayoshi but you'll also die for your ideals... David, make up your mind. Do you want to be a hero or do you want to be a family man?" Gabriel asked.
David stared at her.

"I......" David started, his mind raced.

he looked at the ground.

"I don't know," David said honestly.

"Well, figure it out. Unlike Kiara who isn't a suicidal idiot, as far as I know, you've passed the point where you can be a hero and have a family..." Gabriel said.
David stared at the ground. He knew what he wanted, knew what he wanted to say. he took a deep breath, sighing deeply.

"Gabriel....."

"I want...I want to have a family....." David said.

"I...I want to be the best father....and the best husband...that I can be"

"I'll still do heroic acts. follow what I think is right, and help those in need..."

"but I don't want to die." David finished.

"That would explain why you have a microdick." Shalam
"... it's not that small" he muttered

David stared at the ground. He knew what he wanted, knew what he wanted to say. he took a deep breath, sighing deeply.

"Gabriel....."

"I want...I want to have a family....." David said.

"I...I want to be the best father....and the best husband...that I can be"

"I'll still do heroic acts. follow what I think is right, and help those in need..."

"but I don't want to die." David finished.
"Then I guess you're hopeless..." Gabriel said sighing.
"... it's not that small" he muttered
"Is that so? Let's go compare with Rory then. According to my conversations with Kiara, she has quite the large member... Around the size of her forearm." Gabriel said.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that." Rory said instantly.

Back