• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance glanced at his gloves.

"m-my apologies, Metatron."

"I....I uh...don't know what to say!" Lance said, visibly flustered
"YOU INSOLENT MORTAL CHILD I WOULD NEVER ENGAGE IN ROMANTIC ACTIVITIES WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU JUST GET YOUR MIND OF THE GUTTER YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" Metatron screamed out.

"Alright, it isn't funny anymore, let's move on," Rory said.

Rory sighed, "Let's just get this over with..." She said, clearly annoyed as she placed her hand on the scale.

"Get to see the birth of my child," It was a desire any parent would have.

"Get to see my wife again," Again, it wasn't a strange desire at all.

"Get my wife into BDSM," That was... a little weird. "Don't uh- Don't pay attention to that," Rory said, a little flustered.

"Eradicate all evil. Create a paradise," Rory's trademark ideal that she had always preached. She wanted to create a paradise where everybody could be happy, even if her methods were sometimes unorthodox.

"Save Belial," Rory's face went stern upon hearing this one.

"Fix my relationship with my children. Fix my severe depression, paranoia, tendency to isolate myself, my tendency to inadvertently hurt the people around me, and quite the plethora of mental issues..." Rory clenched her teeth, glaring downward. What would she sacrifice?

"I don't know." Rory looked up to the scale as the beast spoke up, "Girl, you aren't greedy... You don't have any haphazard or hypocritical ideals barring the paradise thing..." The beast sighed.

"You are just a very sad excuse for a human being, Rory the 6th."

Rory sighed, "Let's just get this over with..." She said, clearly annoyed as she placed her hand on the scale.

"Get to see the birth of my child," It was a desire any parent would have.

"Get to see my wife again," Again, it wasn't a strange desire at all.

"Get my wife into BDSM," That was... a little weird. "Don't uh- Don't pay attention to that," Rory said, a little flustered.

"Eradicate all evil. Create a paradise," Rory's trademark ideal that she had always preached. She wanted to create a paradise where everybody could be happy, even if her methods were sometimes unorthodox.

"Save Belial," Rory's face went stern upon hearing this one.

"Fix my relationship with my children. Fix my severe depression, paranoia, tendency to isolate myself, my tendency to inadvertently hurt the people around me, and quite the plethora of mental issues..." Rory clenched her teeth, glaring downward. What would she sacrifice?

"I don't know." Rory looked up to the scale as the beast spoke up, "Girl, you aren't greedy... You don't have any haphazard or hypocritical ideals barring the paradise thing..." The beast sighed.

"You are just a very sad excuse for a human being, Rory the 6th."
David stared at Rory for a long moment.

"She's....broken..." David thought. fully processing what he had seen.

"she's depressed, she's paranoid, she's hurt....so she isolates herself from her friends. from her family..."

"Is this...Is this how she feels? does she suffer like this...in silence...every single day?"

Rory's past actions, which had previously seemed to be selfish or outright hostile, became much different when he viewed them from this lens. from the lens of what Rory was actually experiencing.

"she's...she's a good person," David said.

"and I....I fought her. I lied to her, I beat her down, insulted her, yelled at her..." David thought. an intense feeling of shame began to overcome him, as he fully recognized just how bad of a friend he really was.

Meanwhile

Lance was having his own realization after seeing Rory desires.

".....poor girl" Lance muttered. His hate began melting away, as he learned of Rory's true desires.

"those goals.... they're noble....heroic even." Lance thought.

"she...she doesn't want to kill everything. She doesn't want to end the world."

Lance stood up. and began walking forward. he stood a few meters away from Rory. looking her in the eye.

"Rory the 6th...." Lance said. He bowed.

"...I humbly ask your forgiveness for my past rudeness."

"I was a fool"

Toyoshi defuses into Masayoshi and Towa.

"Should one of us go next?"

David glanced at his wife. he wanted to shout encouragement to her, but his mouth was still sewn by Gabriel magic.

he contented himself in flashing her a wide smile, before giving her a thumbs up.

Rory sighed, "I don't care." She said bluntly, "Save your apologies for somebody who actually needs them. I'm going on ahead, so you listen to Masayoshi and Towa's greed or whatever..." Rory said as she began walking forward.
Lance nodded, bowing again.

"As you wish," Lance said. his fear had not disappeared, but his hatred was gone. he began following alongside the others.

David watched the scene unfold from where he sat. it went about the same as when he had apologized to Rory earlier, so David wasn't particularly surprised by the outcome. It was clear apologizing wasn't what she wanted.

"the only way I can make things right...is with action," David thought. it may be too late, but he would try to be better towards her.

He glanced at Masayoshi, making a gesture for her to follow them, before walking with the others.

"..." Gabriel crossed her arms, floating along with the group. She didn't know what to say or do... "You want to fix our relationship? That ship has long sailed away..." Gabriel thought to herself. She couldn't just let go of her hatred, not merely because Rory had mental problems.

"We haven't encountered many enemies, but I sense we'll encounter a truly strong adversary soon..." Gabriel said.

Back