• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I care not for those who are blatant and viewable." The beast said to Muramasa.

"I desire fresher souls... Even if one of them does not possess a soul." The beast moved its many eyes towards Lance, David, Rory, and Shalamanye.

"Also, my name isn't Tzeentch."
((I MEANT GABRIEL NOT METATRON I MIXED UP NAMES)
(Was literally just about to call you out for that lol.)

Shalamanye tapped the scales and manifested that he only had two real desires: complete the Tsar's orders, and make sure everyone there stays alive at any cost. It was clear how he wished to achieve it was work in progress at the moment
"Your greed is... pure. Your desires are not haphazard and do not outweigh each other. The scales are balanced completely, and yet, I feel that one day they might tip to the side."

For now, the scales did not dip down to either side.

David placed his hand against the scale. His desires swirled above him as he did so.

they started at a surface level, values that anyone who knew David knew he had. Protect the weak, save the innocent, craft a paradise, all the generic hero things David repeated ad nauseam to everyone he met.

soon though, the desires began to take a more personal hue.

"Become stronger" was the first to appear. An obvious one, and a desire that he had dealt with in the past.

"Become a better person" appeared next—another obvious goal for those who knew him.

yet...the desires kept going.

"Rekindle lost friendships" appeared. David froze. knowing instantly that it was referring to Rory and the other he had wronged in the past.

"Stop Rory from destroying the world" appeared, seemingly at the same time as the previous desire. David froze. glancing at Rory before quickly turning back to the scale.

"Destroy Kill-Gaia" appeared. A desire that wasn't surprising either. Kill Gaia had done more than enough to make David hate him, of course, such a desire would be in his mind, no matter how impossible.

The scale began digging deeper into his desires. as it continued to read his mind.

"Stay with Masayoshi forever" was the next to appear. David wasn't surprised but blushed nonetheless. This desire burned the brightest of all of them, eclipsing all other desires as it swelled to cover them.

"Live a normal life with Masayoshi" appeared soon after.

"Protect Masayoshi" appeared last.

Similar to his desires, how he would achieve and what he would sacrifice for his goals were disorganized, messy, and somewhat contradicted each other.

"Sacrifice my life" appeared. but at the same time, a burning desire to stay alive would replace it.

However....once the desires drifted to Masayoshi the sacrifices faded away, and became a single, impactful word.

"Everything"

David would sacrifice anything to secure his future with his wife. standing in stark contrast to the heroic ideals he claimed. David looked at the scale in dread as he realized what would happen.

Lance looked around nervously.

"uh...yeah...I'll go...." Lance said, slowly making his way to the scale. with extreme hesitation and anxiety. he gently placed his hands on the scale.

Compared to David, his desires were much more down-to-earth and materialistic.

"gain money" was the first to appear. an obvious goal.

"Become famous" appeared soon afterward.

"Regain glory" appeared.

once the scale dug deeper into his brain, however, his desires became more...interesting.

"Repay debt to Kiara" appeared.

"Earn Metatron's respect" appeared soon after.

"Experience love" appeared. A desire Lance knew well. he wanted to find out just what it felt like, to be in love. wanted desperately to understand the feeling that could even drive a hero like King Tiger to forsake his ideals.

"Become romantic with Metatron" appeared last. Lance blushed profusely, quickly covering the last desire with his hand in hopes that no one would see.

"ha! uh...that last one was a mistake!" he said quickly. though his heart raced.

His goals were met with mundane sacrfiaces. He would sacrifice his wellbeing, and his comfort, but his life never appeared as something he was willing to sacrifice. Additionally, like Shalamanye, it was clear that he didn't have a solid plan on how he would achieve these goals.

"Wait- With Metatron?" Gabriel said, her eyes widening. "You mean that arrogant dickwad!?"

"I- UH- WHAT- WHY- HOW- WHEN- WHAT THE ****- ****- ****-" Metatron was absolutely flushed, turning Lance's hand's beet red from the Seraphim's blushing.

"HAHAHA! It seems we have another piece of work."

Lance blushed profusely. his whole face becoming red like a tomato.

"...his...uh....."

"his confidence is very attractive" Lance blushed.

"and...he's....he's so smart...." Lance said, scratching his head.

"...and...uh...handsome" Lance said quietly.

he looked down at his hands, before quickly looking away.

he sprinted away from the scale, quickly moving away from the device before it could embarrass him further.

Back