• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"What I'm sayin is lay off the heroes' pride, it ain't worth it." Muramasa said
David glanced at the man. before shaking his head. It wasn't pride that had driven him.

those screams...they had reminded him of the screams of the people from his town. How they had screamed out in fear and agony before being slaughtered without remorse. He knew he had been stupid, knew that he could have died. but....he couldn't stop himself.

David continued to follow the group, cursing himself for his own pathological desire to save people, and cursing Belial for taking advantage of it.

"It's a good thing we stopped you. Had you gone there, you would've had all of your organs and bones stolen permanently... This place is the Ring of Greed." Gabriel said, "If there was a living thing out here, all it wants to do is steal from you."

Rory simply continued to walk forward, her mouth dry and her stomach grumbling. "Kiara..." All she wanted was to see her wife. "I just want to see you, even for a bit..." Rory thought.

"She won't last long at this rate," Gabriel said, flying over to Rory. She placed her hand on Rory's shoulder, soothing her mind by replicating Kiara's voice in her head. "This usually wouldn't have worked, but luckily, the mentally unstable are easier to soothe," Gabriel said.

"I will keep Rory standing mentally. We should reach the end of this ring within a few hours." Gabriel said, although, it was weird how she knew what she knew, nobody cared to question it.

Lance glanced at Rory. Every time he looked at her, it was like staring at death itself. He couldn't help but imagine his final moments. would he be cut in half, as if she had cut him with her sword? would he simply be erased? incinerated?

"Does...Kiara know? know of what Rory is? what she will do?" Lance thought to himself.

David glanced at Rory as well.

"....god damn it" David thought. He didn't like seeing Rory like this.

"....OK, YOU KNOW WHAT!?" Gabriel yelled out, flying over to David. "Arc of the Covenant." Suddenly, millions upon millions of microscopic wires wrapped around David's body, forcing him into the shape of a cross, his body paralyzed.

"NO. I WILL NOT HAVE FAITH IN YOU! WE HAVE A ******* JOB TO DO, AND WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE! DO YOU GET THAT? DOES YOUR TINY CAVEMAN BRAIN COMPREHEND NOT WASTING TIME? OVER A TRAP? THAT I TOLD YOU WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT A TRAP!? ARE YOU BRAINDEAD!??! ARE MY WORDS EVEN PROCESSING IN YOUR ******* HEAD RIGHT NOW? DO YOU COMPREHEND ENGLISH!? I SWEAR TO THE GREAT LORD IN HEAVEN IF I HEAR ANY WORDS THAT SOUND AKIN TO OPPOSITION FROM YOUR ******* MOUTH I WILL TEAR YOUR TONGUE OUT, SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR DICK AND THEN MAKE YOU EAT IT! SHUT! THE! **** UP!"​

Gabriel let out an unfathomably loud screech, every single window in the entire city shattering into nothing. "Now. Let's go."
(This will forever be idolized as the most savage post in the entire azonverse.)

Soon, after a few more minutes of walking, the group could feel themselves get closer to the exit. Gabriel crossed her arms, "Geten... Where is the enemy?" Gabriel thought to herself, asking Geten for information.

"Don't worry, they'll appear once you get closer to the exit."

(This will forever be idolized as the most savage post in the entire azonverse.)

Soon, after a few more minutes of walking, the group could feel themselves get closer to the exit. Gabriel crossed her arms, "Geten... Where is the enemy?" Gabriel thought to herself, asking Geten for information.

"Don't worry, they'll appear once you get closer to the exit."
((David got straight up demolished ngl))

David continued walking with the group, glad that they were closer to leaving the city.

Suddenly, before they could reach the exit, an enormous balancing scale erupted from the ground. "Oh, great... Probably some more psychological torture." Gabriel said, sighing heavily.

"I'm an emotional support agent yet I'm the one who needs emotional support..."

David landed on his back, quickly getting up and looking at the scale.

"Did we fail a test of some kind?" Lance said, landing on his feet. before jumping into the air.
"No, you just aren't supposed to jump on the scale, you idiotic meat sacks."

What erupted from the ground was a grotesque amalgam.

A7kMPh5sZZ6dOB7S044_cVWibwA442Fg7NbXRKJnxw0.jpg

"We won't be weighing anything physical today." Said the beast.

Back