• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"What exactly were you hoping to accomplish here?" Gabriel asked the voice, "Now you won't get your artifacts or whatever..."

"I'll get them in due time. I need to play the villain, after all... If I don't, Belial would most definitely end my life. I'll still provide you with information."

The voice talked only to Gabriel within her mind, isolating his words so nobody else heard them. "Alright... I don't believe angering Rory is a good idea though. When she sets her mind to it, she could probably kill anything." Gabriel said to the voice.

"Ha! Let my death come then. My name is Geten, Gabriel. Remember it."

"...Whatever." Gabriel thought as she floated along with the group, her arms crossed and her face stern. Rory simply walked through the frozen tundra, her eyes and mind focused only on what was in front of her.

She was sad and angry. She was sad because she was hated simply for existing as the thing that she was, and was angry because if she spoke up about it, she would simply be seen with even more contempt.

So she said nothing. She would ignore any attempts to speak to her and would simply continue walking towards the next area. She didn't want to talk and didn't want to be talked to, as negative emotions swirled within her mind due to an existence the girl didn't even ask for.

David walked behind Rory. He knew she was having a rough time. In the past, he hadn't wanted to accept Rory's feelings, hadn't wanted to consider her side of the story. He had wanted to view everything from the lens of his own ideals and ignore anything that didn't fit inside them. He knew now that that was a mistake, and he hated himself for making that mistake for so long.

He wanted to reach out to Rory. He wanted to talk to her and wanted to support her, just like she supported him in the past. but now wasn't the time. he knew that much. he wordlessly walked alongside her, as they traveled through the frozen tundra.

"Lance is an idiot. No seriously, its written here in his file. A scientist saw it fit to write that specifically in his file." The voice continued

"As for who I am you will know me as GLaDOS." GLaDOS said
"...What do you want, GLaDOS" Lance said, annoyance in his voice.

After a few minutes of walking the group felt themselves pass through the portal to the next area, entering into a large grimdark city, the sounds of choked screams echoing throughout the land.

Rory paid no mind to it. She ignored the smell of blood and steel in the air and continued to move forward, not even concerned by it.

((just realized David is the only guy who would give a **** about this in the group lol))

David glanced around. the smell of blood wasn't new to him, but he was worried about where it was coming from.

"Hello?! Anyone need help!?" David called out. glancing around to see if he could find the source of the screams. He couldn't leave behind people who needed help.

"Move," Rory said as she walked through the city, ignoring the sound of screams getting even louder and louder.
David glanced at her.

"Rory, you can keep moving," David said. his expression was serious yet he was not angry.

"I understand if you don't want to help....but I ain't gonna ignore the suffering of others,"

"What are you doing King Tiger?" Shalamanye asked
"I'm going to do what I do, and see if anyone needs help. your welcome to keep moving, Shalamanye"

David glanced at her.

"Rory, you can keep moving," David said. his expression was serious yet he was not angry.

"I understand if you don't want to help....but I ain't gonna ignore the suffering of others,"
"It could be a monster. Or they could be insane. Or they could be sirens. Move or we leave you behind." Rory said coldly.

"It could be a monster. Or they could be insane. Or they could be sirens. Move or we leave you behind." Rory said coldly.
"Then leave me behind then," David said flatly.

"Rory, I understand you and me have different morals. I'm not going to pester you about that, not anymore."

"But I ain't leaving this place unless I'm sure people ain't suffering"

David continued to look around, scanning the area for any sign of the screams.

"We are on Belial's turf, the likelihood of it being a trap is extremely high, would you like to hear a joke david?" GLaDOS said
"No GLaDOS, I wouldn't" David said.

"Then leave me behind then," David said flatly.

"Rory, I understand you and me have different morals. I'm not going to pester you about that, not anymore."

"But I ain't leaving this place unless I'm sure people ain't suffering"

David continued to look around, scanning the area for any sign of the screams.
"Bye then." Rory said, continuing to walk.

"It is most definitely a trap." Gabriel said, "Leave the man, Shalamayne. We don't particularly need David for this mission."
"I know it could be a trap, but I ain't risking the chance of it being an actual person" David shrugged.

"What is red, crimson, blue, and purple all over?" Shalamanye asked King Tiger
"I ain't got time for riddles dude," David said flatly.

"I never asked. Bye." Gabriel floated along with Rory.
"So long" David gave a small wave. he was through with them. if they didn't want to help then that didn't matter anymore.

"King Tiger if he doesn't stop trying to commit suicide and come with us." Shalamanye said coldly
"Shalamanye....."

"Just let me make sure no one is in trouble, alright? if it turns out to be fake, I'll come right back" David said. he genuinely was trying not to fight, but he wouldn't budge on the issue.

"....OK, YOU KNOW WHAT!?" Gabriel yelled out, flying over to David. "Arc of the Covenant." Suddenly, millions upon millions of microscopic wires wrapped around David's body, forcing him into the shape of a cross, his body paralyzed.

"NO. I WILL NOT HAVE FAITH IN YOU! WE HAVE A ******* JOB TO DO, AND WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE! DO YOU GET THAT? DOES YOUR TINY CAVEMAN BRAIN COMPREHEND NOT WASTING TIME? OVER A TRAP? THAT I TOLD YOU WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT A TRAP!? ARE YOU BRAINDEAD!??! ARE MY WORDS EVEN PROCESSING IN YOUR ******* HEAD RIGHT NOW? DO YOU COMPREHEND ENGLISH!? I SWEAR TO THE GREAT LORD IN HEAVEN IF I HEAR ANY WORDS THAT SOUND AKIN TO OPPOSITION FROM YOUR ******* MOUTH I WILL TEAR YOUR TONGUE OUT, SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR DICK AND THEN MAKE YOU EAT IT! SHUT! THE! **** UP!"​

Gabriel let out an unfathomably loud screech, every single window in the entire city shattering into nothing. "Now. Let's go."

"......." David remained silent for a moment, too stunned to speak.

".....I...I just....don't want someone to suffer...alright?" David said, looking at the ground.

"to....to be alone....and suffering...with no one to help them."

"...Did Belial really set a trap like this for me? knowing I would fall for it....?" David said.

"YES! WE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING THAT INTO YOUR ******* EARDRUMS!"​

Gabriel yelled out once more, her annoyance peaking.

"LIKE, DOES THIS GUY EVEN KNOW THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE? DO I NEED TO HIRE A TRANSLATOR!?"​

Back